Grimm Forum
What Wesen Character Would You Like To See Return? - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Characters (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Characters)
+--- Thread: What Wesen Character Would You Like To See Return? (/Thread-What-Wesen-Character-Would-You-Like-To-See-Return)

Pages: 1 2 3

What Wesen Character Would You Like To See Return? - wfmyers1207 - 05-09-2014

This week I was rewatching some episodes from season 1 &2 and the thought occurred to me that not all the wesens Nick has faced were killed.

So, I wondered if anyone else would like to see some of those characters return for an episode.

I vote for the female daemonfeurer from "Plumed Serpent".

RE: What Wesen Character Would You Like To See Return? - grimmfreak - 05-09-2014

(05-09-2014, 01:21 PM)wfmyers1207 Wrote: I vote for the female daemonfeurer from "Plumed Serpent".
my thoughts exactly!... also, Ian Harmon

RE: What Wesen Character Would You Like To See Return? - Grimmster94 - 05-09-2014

The Ziegvolk from Season 1 Episode 4: Lonelyhearts could make a return at some point. I believe the last time we saw him he was a on a stretcher using his "charm" on a female EMT.

RE: What Wesen Character Would You Like To See Return? - wfmyers1207 - 05-09-2014

(05-09-2014, 09:25 PM)Grimmster94 Wrote: The Ziegvolk from Season 1 Episode 4: Lonelyhearts could make a return at some point. I believe the last time we saw him he was a on a stretcher using his "charm" on a female EMT.

I remember that episode. Always wondered how that worked out for him in prison!Big Grin

RE: What Wesen Character Would You Like To See Return? - grimmfreak - 05-10-2014

also Farley Kolt

RE: What Wesen Character Would You Like To See Return? - speakeasy - 05-10-2014

Ditto that. There's a war coming (probably not for a season or so) between Nick's forces and the families. It's good he's attracting some real badasses to his side because he's going to need the numbers. It's possible that is why we're seeing the ranks build a little. Hoping little Miss Thing is going to throw in with them.

If the gods are listening, Farley Kolt is alive and still seeking those dang coins (the trail may lead back to Portland), and that's who I'd love to see return. The good guys could use the help. Love to see a reunion meeting between him and Kelly.

RE: What Wesen Character Would You Like To See Return? - wfmyers1207 - 05-10-2014

(05-10-2014, 09:41 AM)speakeasy Wrote: Ditto that. There's a war coming (probably not for a season or so) between Nick's forces and the families. It's good he's attracting some real badasses to his side because he's going to need the numbers. It's possible that is why we're seeing the ranks build a little. Hoping little Miss Thing is going to throw in with them.

If the gods are listening, Farley Kolt is alive and still seeking those dang coins (the trail may lead back to Portland), and that's who I'd love to see return. The good guys could use the help. Love to see a reunion meeting between him and Kelly.

Yeah, Farley Kolt and Ian Harmon coming back is a pretty good idea. Like you I think things are coming to a head and Nick's team will need all the allies they can get. But, I think the shit is going to hit the fan by the end of next season. In fact, would be a good story arc for next seasons last few episodes. Idea

RE: What Wesen Character Would You Like To See Return? - Grimmster94 - 05-10-2014

Would love to see Farley Kolt return! Love Titus Welliver's acting style there's just something about him. So mysterious...

In terms of the Ziegvolk I mentioned earlier I could totally see a future episode in which he uses his "charm" to convince a parole board that he is rehabilitated and they let him go. Maybe he could kidnap Trubel and Nick has to get her back.

RE: What Wesen Character Would You Like To See Return? - Elkhound - 05-12-2014

I would like to see the Coyotl girl and the Reinegen boy who played the violin. I think it would be good for Truble to meet some Weson her own age.

RE: What Wesen Character Would You Like To See Return? - wfmyers1207 - 05-12-2014

(05-12-2014, 09:55 AM)Elkhound Wrote: I would like to see the Coyotl girl and the Reinegen boy who played the violin. I think it would be good for Truble to meet some Weson her own age.

Now that is an interesting idea. The coyotl girl is Hank's god daughter, so it wouldn't be a stretch for her to meet Truble.