Grimm Forum
3x21 The Inheritance - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Spoilers)
+---- Forum: Season 3 Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-3-Spoilers)
+---- Thread: 3x21 The Inheritance (/Thread-3x21-The-Inheritance)

Pages: 1 2

3x21 The Inheritance - pale boy - 04-05-2014

Air Date:

May 9 2014

Title:

[Title Source]

Press Release/Synopsis:

Quote:"GRIMM"

"THE INHERITANCE"

05/09/2014 (09:00PM - 10:01PM) (Friday) : A MYSTERIOUS DUO COMES TO PORTLAND IN SEARCH OF NICK – C. THOMAS HOWELL AND JACQUELINE TOBONI GUEST STAR -- Nick (David Giuntoli) and Hank (Russell Hornsby) are called to investigate a double homicide, and quickly learn the victims were from a special section of the Verrat tasked with finding rare objects pertaining to the Wesen world. Trubel (guest star Jacqueline Toboni) gets involved with a mysterious father-and-son tandem that crossed the country in a desperate attempt to deliver invaluable cargo to "the Portland Grimm." Meanwhile, Captain Renard (Sasha Roiz) begins to grow suspicious of Adalind’s (Claire Coffee) recent behavior and quietly decides to put extra eyes on her. Bitsie Tulloch, Silas Weir Mitchell, Reggie Lee and Bree Turner also star.

Promos:

Photos:
Check 'em out @ Grimm-Fan.com

RE: 3x21 The Inheritance - Hyndara - 04-18-2014

Short synopsis via SpoilerTV

Quote:Nick and Hank learn the victims of the homicide they are investigating were from a special section of the Verrat; Renard grows suspicious of Adalind's behavior.

RE: 3x21 The Inheritance - Hyndara - 04-19-2014

Full Press Release:

Quote:"GRIMM"

"THE INHERITANCE"

05/09/2014 (09:00PM - 10:01PM) (Friday) : A MYSTERIOUS DUO COMES TO PORTLAND IN SEARCH OF NICK – C. THOMAS HOWELL AND JACQUELINE TOBONI GUEST STAR -- Nick (David Giuntoli) and Hank (Russell Hornsby) are called to investigate a double homicide, and quickly learn the victims were from a special section of the Verrat tasked with finding rare objects pertaining to the Wesen world. Trubel (guest star Jacqueline Toboni) gets involved with a mysterious father-and-son tandem that crossed the country in a desperate attempt to deliver invaluable cargo to "the Portland Grimm." Meanwhile, Captain Renard (Sasha Roiz) begins to grow suspicious of Adalind’s (Claire Coffee) recent behavior and quietly decides to put extra eyes on her. Bitsie Tulloch, Silas Weir Mitchell, Reggie Lee and Bree Turner also star.

RE: 3x21 The Inheritance - pale boy - 05-03-2014

@Hyndara -- mighty big thanks for the info. I'll place it at the top post. Smile

Only one more episode to go after this and then the season's done. Sad

And I'm not quite sure if I didn't hallucinate this scene, but is that Juliette kissing Renard in the promo for this episode?! Whaaaaaat?

RE: 3x21 The Inheritance - Gretel Hanselsister - 05-03-2014

(05-03-2014, 12:20 PM)pale boy Wrote: And I'm not quite sure if I didn't hallucinate this scene, but is that Juliette kissing Renard in the promo for this episode?! Whaaaaaat?

[Image: previw321wwyv0.jpg]

I don't think it's Juliette. Perhaps Sean's mother shows up? Idea

RE: 3x21 The Inheritance - wfmyers1207 - 05-04-2014

It looks an awful lot like Juliette, but I think it may be the blond from season 2, episode 6 with a new do. The one who wanted Monroe killed for some still unknown reason. It was obvious in the episode that she and Renard had a thing once and that she was one of the royal's dirty deed types. Could she be part of the verat that look for grimm artifacts and the one who has Renard shot?Dodgy

RE: 3x21 The Inheritance - Hyndara - 05-04-2014

(05-03-2014, 11:00 PM)Gretel Hanselsister Wrote: I don't think it's Juliette. Perhaps Sean's mother shows up? Idea

That would be the youngest mother for such a son ... when she was supposed to get him? with 4? *kidding*
Nah, it's Juliette. I've seen so much pics of Bitsie I recognize her. Whatever will happen I guess it has to do with what will happen to the relationship Nick/Juliette. Maybe Adalind redoes the spell from season 2? Yes, I'm seriously going there Sad

RE: 3x21 The Inheritance - pale boy - 05-04-2014

(05-04-2014, 12:10 PM)Hyndara Wrote:
(05-03-2014, 11:00 PM)Gretel Hanselsister Wrote: I don't think it's Juliette. Perhaps Sean's mother shows up? Idea

That would be the youngest mother for such a son ... when she was supposed to get him? with 4? *kidding*
Nah, it's Juliette. I've seen so much pics of Bitsie I recognize her. Whatever will happen I guess it has to do with what will happen to the relationship Nick/Juliette. Maybe Adalind redoes the spell from season 2? Yes, I'm seriously going there Sad

Gah! No, not that spell again. That plot was ... controversial with fans, to put it nicely. I'm going to cross my fingers for that woman being Adalind disguised as Juliette, trying to create some friction between Nick and Renard. That sounds mean enough to be Adalind's MO and I just don't see Juliette as a willful cheater, especially when she has memories of Nick this time around.

Plus, if that ends up being the real Juliette, the precinct would be a very awkward workplace from that point on. Wink

RE: 3x21 The Inheritance - Hyndara - 05-07-2014

Sneak Peek via SpoilerTV:

Here you go

RE: 3x21 The Inheritance - wfmyers1207 - 05-07-2014

(05-07-2014, 03:00 PM)Hyndara Wrote: Sneak Peek via SpoilerTV:

Here you go

Thanks for the link. That was rather interesting.