Grimm Forum
Grimmsters from where? - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Grimmsters from where? (/Thread-Grimmsters-from-where)

Grimmsters from where? - Rumpelstiltskin - 02-21-2014

Would be cool to talk to actual local Grimm fans haha. I literally don't know another one personally

NJ here

RE: Grimmsters from where? - Gretel Hanselsister - 02-21-2014

Welcome to the forum, Rumpelstiltskin! Smile
I know how that feels. I don't know any Grimm-fan personally, that's why I joined this forum, just like you.

Greetings from Germany!

RE: Grimmsters from where? - pale boy - 02-21-2014

Welcome to the boards, Rumpelstiltskin.

U.S. Grimmster here. As far as I know, the fans are pretty widespread. I don't know if that's the usual thing with other U.S. shows, but I know we have fans from Germany, the UK, and Australia on the forum here, along with fellow Americans.

RE: Grimmsters from where? - the-epic-prince - 02-21-2014

Family who likes Grimm are boon in this day and age.

Welcome to the forumsSmile

RE: Grimmsters from where? - Rumpelstiltskin - 02-22-2014

thanks everyone- best show out there. I'm also a teen wolf guy- not sure if anyone else likes it haha...pretty stupid but addicting

RE: Grimmsters from where? - Lou - 02-22-2014

Northern California

RE: Grimmsters from where? - grimmfreak - 02-22-2014

the great northwest... Near seattle and welcome to the forum

RE: Grimmsters from where? - Rumpelstiltskin - 02-22-2014

(02-22-2014, 01:23 PM)grimmfreak Wrote: the great northwest... Near seattle and welcome to the forum

thanks! I've wanted to go out to the seattle area for quite some time now

RE: Grimmsters from where? - ioannaza - 02-22-2014

Wellcome Rumpelstiltskin and greetings to all Grimmsters around the world!
I am a Greek Grimmster. Heart We watch a lot of U.S. shows on tv networks in my country and I am certain that whenever they decide to broadcast Grimm here in Greece(I hope it's very soon), Greeks will become The Greatest Grimm fans around the globe.TongueHeartHeart
I'm telling every person that I know about Grimm!!!! Big GrinTongueBig Grin

RE: Grimmsters from where? - Hyndara - 02-26-2014

Another Germany here *waves*.
Well, I know because of Twitter and my own Grimm-communities that fans are pretty much international for Grimm. A former friend of mine, and also Grimmster, is from Australia, another (current) is from Austria - LOL, she actually lives in the area around Vienna and has relatives there), other ones are from Spain, Italy, Czech Republic, Philipines, Vietnam, Russia, Netherlands, Belgium. There's a big fanbase in Brazil I know (because you are stumbling over them every five minutes via Twitter). My admin at TeamGiuntoli is from UK, another former friend of mine and admin of GrimmFrance is, well, from France Wink.