Grimm Forum
Nick's obsession-demoting Juliette to normal human - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Nick's obsession-demoting Juliette to normal human (/Thread-Nick-s-obsession-demoting-Juliette-to-normal-human)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Nick's obsession-demoting Juliette to normal human - irukandji - 05-05-2018

Why was Nick so obsessed with demoting Juliette back to a normal human again? We know it wasn't out of love. Any love those two had for one another evaporated the moment he found out she was a hexenbiest.

RE: Nick's obsession-demote Juliette to normal human again - Henry of green - 05-05-2018

What you have written above is a false and does not match what was shown onscreen, Nick stated multiple times after Juliette became a hexenbiest he still loved her and even when he was presented with a chance by Juliette to kill her in 4x22 he couldn’t bring himself to kill her because he still loved Juliette even after she got his mother killed. Yet she was more than willing to kill him only Trubel stopped her with a crossbow.

Nick was obsessed with fixing Juliette beacuse he blamed himself for the whole situation and he truly believed deep down underneath the hexenbiest Juliette wished to be normal again as well.

RE: Nick's obsession-demoting Juliette to normal human - irukandji - 05-05-2018

I'm not arguing that Nick told Juliette he loved her. But when he no longer sleeps with her or is even there for her, that seems to make his proclamation of love fall flat, don't you think?

RE: Nick's obsession-demoting Juliette to normal human - brandon - 05-05-2018

I do not think everything would have done well if Nick said " that it was better if Juliette was a Wesen."
Could have reacted worse.

(05-05-2018, 08:11 AM)brandon Wrote: I do not think everything would have done well if Nick said " that it was better if Juliette was a Wesen."
Could have reacted worse.

Are you saying then that Nick did not want Juliette to be a wesen?

I think in 4×6 : Nick and Juliette/Adalind in bed.
Nick said: " If I say it was good, you'll never forget..
So maybe he did not tell her about Ariel's kiss. Nor do enjoy in bed with Adalind/Juliette.

(05-05-2018, 08:30 AM)brandon Wrote: I think in 4×6 : Nick and Juliette/Adalind in bed.
Nick said: " If I say it was good, you'll never forget..
So maybe he did not tell her about Ariel's kiss. Nor do enjoy in bed with Adalind/Juliette.

You know, you may be on to something there. I recall when Henrietta kissed Nick and for the most part reduced him to putty through the power of her kiss. While Nick is a grimm, he does seem to be very susceptible to the power of wesen women.

Henriette never kiss to Nick. What she did was a spell to attract him- something in his eyes was-.
What Nick would fear maybe was losing control, that someone manipulated him, as happened to the " baron Samedi" and the " Muse".

RE: Nick's obsession-demoting Juliette to normal human - eric - 05-05-2018

(05-05-2018, 08:10 AM)irukandji Wrote: I'm not arguing that Nick told Juliette he loved her. But when he no longer sleeps with her or is even there for her, that seems to make his proclamation of love fall flat, don't you think?
Nah, not really. My understanding of the time span from the first woge to Trule giving it her best shot was a few weeks. I am sure some "regular" people have fights that can last that long, they can still love each even if they abstain from kissing and hugging and doing the deed or even living in the same time zone. If someone becomes, through no fault of theirs, into a being you hate, it might take at least 3 weeks to adjust to being all lovey dovey again.Big Grin

(05-05-2018, 06:06 PM)eric Wrote:
(05-05-2018, 08:10 AM)irukandji Wrote: I'm not arguing that Nick told Juliette he loved her. But when he no longer sleeps with her or is even there for her, that seems to make his proclamation of love fall flat, don't you think?
Nah, not really. My understanding of the time span from the first woge to Trule giving it her best shot was a few weeks. I am sure some "regular" people have fights that can last that long, they can still love each even if they abstain from kissing and hugging and doing the deed or even living in the same time zone. If someone becomes, through no fault of theirs, into a being you hate, it might take at least 3 weeks to adjust to being all lovey dovey again.Big Grin

Nick and Juliette were not fighting and Nick never adjusted to Juliette being a hexenbiest. I can see why Juliette laughs at him and shows complete disbelief at his "I love you". All Nick is doing is paying lip service without anything to back those words up.