Grimm Forum
Top ten worst things the writers did to the characters - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Top ten worst things the writers did to the characters (/Thread-Top-ten-worst-things-the-writers-did-to-the-characters)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Top ten worst things the writers did to the characters - brandon - 10-07-2018

Yes,that same thing was saying.

RE: Top ten worst things the writers did to the characters - dicappatore - 10-07-2018

(10-07-2018, 05:34 AM)brandon Wrote: Yes,that same thing was saying.

Yea but a better saying would be if, and thats a BIG IF, will such a contributor ever admit to the polluted unsubstantiated claims/remarks that are spewed by such a contributor, all over this forum.

Anyway, on a real pissed off note. I am still upset Italy never made it to, La Coppa Mondiale this year. Kinda tells me the battle cry, "FORZA ITALIA" is falling on deaf ears.

RE: Top ten worst things the writers did to the characters - irukandji - 10-07-2018

(10-06-2018, 07:08 PM)dicappatore Wrote: But what do I know? I was just paying attention

I don't believe there's ever been a question to you on the forum as to whether you were paying attention or not. What boggles the mind is that for all of the posts you make, you hardly ever contribute to threads anymore. As I said yesterday, which I know you read, I haven't even seen you develop a new thread for a while now.

Oh, you're quick to comment on resurrecting old threads, but still, the best you can do is wallow in more mediocrity. You go after me, or anyone else who might type something that doesn't confirm to your standards, starring you. Again and again and again.

The thing is, brandon understood what I was saying, despite the mistake. You did not because you aren't capable of generating thought provoking posts any more.

I made a mistake (shrugs). Maybe that will brighten your day.

PS-This is the last response I'm posting to you on this thread. I could care less what you think of my posts. But if you'll notice, debates are still going on about those deadbeat horse topics as you say. I feel that it's unfair to the rest of the people on the forum to ruin it for them by derailing the thread and boring them with my responses to you. You think it's fun for you, but it isn't for them. They don't want to read any of this crap. I don't blame them.

RE: Top ten worst things the writers did to the characters - dicappatore - 10-07-2018

(10-07-2018, 07:30 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(10-06-2018, 07:08 PM)dicappatore Wrote: But what do I know? I was just paying attention

I don't believe there's ever been a question to you on the forum as to whether you were paying attention or not. What boggles the mind is that for all of the posts you make, you hardly ever contribute to threads anymore. As I said yesterday, which I know you read, I haven't even seen you develop a new thread for a while now.

Oh, you're quick to comment on resurrecting old threads, but still, the best you can do is wallow in more mediocrity. You go after me, or anyone else who might type something that doesn't confirm to your standards, starring you. Again and again and again.

The thing is, brandon understood what I was saying, despite the mistake. You did not because you aren't capable of generating thought provoking posts any more.

I made a mistake (shrugs). Maybe that will brighten your day.

WOW, I actually had to look up last night, twice, to see if we had a blue moon out. Maybe, just maybe, if you had admitted to making factual mistakes to justify baseless opinions way back when I joined the Forum, there wouldn't had been any, so called bullying or ridicule. After occasional reading back to prior postings and the ones you posted after I joined, showed your bending the facts about the show went on unchecked or un-confronted. Then I came along and called you out and it seems:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMzd40i8TfA

(10-07-2018, 07:30 AM)irukandji Wrote: PS-This is the last response I'm posting to you on this thread. I could care less what you think of my posts. But if you'll notice, debates are still going on about those deadbeat horse topics as you say. I feel that it's unfair to the rest of the people on the forum to ruin it for them by derailing the thread and boring them with my responses to you. You think it's fun for you, but it isn't for them. They don't want to read any of this crap. I don't blame them.

WTF, is this deja vu? I think I saw this posting before.
As to others bringing up "beating up dead horses to death" discussions. I have nothing against that. Thats more crap assumptions you make up in your delusional mind.

My issue with bringing up "beating dead horses to death" is with your crap of creating situations about the show to create another one of your twisted concoctions. Hey, do you know the meaning of HYPOCRISY?

You just posted a P.S. claiming that was your last response, yet you post it twice on two different threads. Hellowwww HYPOCRITE.