Grimm Forum
Top ten worst things the writers did to the characters - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Top ten worst things the writers did to the characters (/Thread-Top-ten-worst-things-the-writers-did-to-the-characters)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Top ten worst things the writers did to the characters - brandon - 02-13-2018

Eve if she considered Juliette responsible but was for her another person

RE: Top ten worst things the writers did to the characters - irukandji - 09-27-2018

Having Adalind apologize to Eve.

RE: Top ten worst things the writers did to the characters - brandon - 09-28-2018

I do not see anything wrong with that,but with whom you could apologize?
People go to the cemeteries and talk to the graves of their lost beings as if they were there,some also carry food.

RE: Top ten worst things the writers did to the characters - irukandji - 10-02-2018

(09-28-2018, 06:27 AM)brandon Wrote: I do not see anything wrong with that,but with whom you could apologize?
People go to the cemeteries and talk to the graves of their lost beings as if they were there,some also carry food.

There shouldn't have been an apology, period. It was bad judgment on the part of the writers.

RE: Top ten worst things the writers did to the characters - brandon - 10-03-2018

I did not like the supposed purity of eva after the cure and that they have not tried to cure the werewolf with the blood of " Grimm "- mother' s...-

RE: Top ten worst things the writers did to the characters - N_grimm - 10-04-2018

(10-03-2018, 06:30 PM)brandon Wrote: I did not like the supposed purity of eva after the cure and that they have not tried to cure the werewolf with the blood of " Grimm "- mother' s...-

The werewolf - it’s an interesting thought.

RE: Top ten worst things the writers did to the characters - irukandji - 10-06-2018

(10-03-2018, 06:30 PM)brandon Wrote: I did not like the supposed purity of eva after the cure and that they have not tried to cure the werewolf with the blood of " Grimm "- mother' s...-

I actually liked Wu as a werewolf. However, I also think his character was diminished somewhat when he was called a lycanthrope instead of a wesen.

Eve's purity-I can agree with you someone on this one, although my issue with that is the series never delved into what pure of heart/pure of soul really means.

RE: Top ten worst things the writers did to the characters - brandon - 10-06-2018

I meant that they did it with the mother.
,could stop being a " Wesen".
Lycanthropy is was a genetic disease- in " GRIMM"-.and the disease too, maybe.
If Nick's blood is so strong, that's why purification would be needed- season 2 ×12-.

RE: Top ten worst things the writers did to the characters - irukandji - 10-06-2018

I know what you meant, brandon. I was commenting on what I thought was bad about the lycnathrope episode as well as Eve's purity. Just going along with the title of the thread, that's all.

RE: Top ten worst things the writers did to the characters - dicappatore - 10-06-2018

(10-06-2018, 08:05 AM)irukandji Wrote:

I actually liked Wu as a werewolf. However, I also think his character was diminished somewhat when he was called a lycanthrope instead of a wesen.

FYI, if you were paying attention. Wu was never a werewolf or a Lycanthrope which is just a fancy word for Werewolf, or werewolf-like. He was scratched by an infected one which infected him with a viral infection called Lycanthropia. brandon's reference to curing the werewolf was directed to the Blutbaden's mom that infected Wu, not Wu himself.

This infection gave him the ability to morph into a primal version of himself. Himself as in, reversed evolution. This is why when he morphed he looked like a cro-magnon or a neanderthal man. He was more ape-like, not a werewolf or wolf-like. Again, thats not an opinion but a fact. But what do I know? I was just paying attention