Grimm Forum
Who's heinous acts were worse, Adalind's or Juliette's - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Who's heinous acts were worse, Adalind's or Juliette's (/Thread-Who-s-heinous-acts-were-worse-Adalind-s-or-Juliette-s)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

RE: Who's heinous acts were worse, Adalind's or Juliette's - New Guy - 11-09-2017

(11-08-2017, 07:55 PM)irukandji Wrote:
(11-08-2017, 02:31 PM)Henry of green Wrote: Juliette knew fully Kelly would be brutally Murderd by Kenneth that’s why she told him not to underestimate Kelly. she wanted to make sure Kenneth won the fight so that her full revenge on Nick would be complete.

I can tell just from the above paragraph that you have no clue what Juliette knew. I also believe that continues to be a major contradiction among posters. For instance, some state that Juliette was naïve and Kenneth took advantage of her. Others, like yourself, state "Juliette knew this" or "Juliette knew that", so no way could Kenneth have taken advantage of her. I have yet to see any proof whatsoever from anyone. The fact that posts continue to contradict one another on just what Juliette knew proves again and again that it's a lot of conjecture based on a lot of nothing, or whatever the poster feels like that day, I guess.
Iruk,
How many times must the members of this Forum present the facts that support what Juliette knew? You have not presented any evidence for your opinions. Instead you post inane comments like "I have yet to see any proof whatsoever from anyone." The "proof" we have presented is factual, and compelling. Yours is simply vapid opinion.
Henry's accurate, intelligent post and your insulting reply are more proof of your inability to make a counter argument.
OK. Go pitch another hissy fit. LOL! Big Grin
N G

RE: Who's heinous acts were worse, Adalind's or Juliette's - brandon - 11-09-2017

One: Juliette rejected the friends and Nick.
They nothing.

RE: Who's heinous acts were worse, Adalind's or Juliette's - irukandji - 11-09-2017

(11-09-2017, 05:44 AM)Henry of green Wrote: Irk, you know fine rightly Juliette knew things between Kelly and Kenneth would be violent

This is actually an interesting statement and while you meant something else entirely, you just in essence confirmed my opinion of events. Juliette set her own rules when partnering up with Kenneth. In other words, Kenneth approached her stating he wanted Diana. She helped him get Diana by betraying Kelly. End of story.

What Juliette knew and/or didn't know in this case is irrevelant. Without dialogue or description to back it up, all that comes down to is opinion. You *think* Juliette knew this or you *think* Juliette *knew* that.

But what you are saying here is that you think Juliette did not participate in the murder of Kelly or the neighbors. If she did, she wouldn't have to "know" things were going to be violent between Kelly and Kenneth. She'd be there. She'd see it with her own eyes.

I'm not saying she's innocent and you're free to provide an opinion on what you think Juliette knew. But it still comes down to your opinion, which you cannot prove any more than I can prove mine.

(11-09-2017, 05:44 AM)Henry of green Wrote: and if she didn’t want Kelly killed as you claim why not warn her, when she spoke to her on the phone.

Again, you're going into Juliette's mind here and assuming she knew Kelly was going to be killed. Definitive evidence from the script revealed she didn't know what was going to happen to Kelly. She said as much to Nick. He believed her. She cannot warn Kelly of something she had no knowledge of. All we know of from her own verbal statements is that she agreed to help Kenneth get Diana via Kelly. We also know she told Kenneth locations of the neighbors' houses.

(11-09-2017, 05:44 AM)Henry of green Wrote: If she didn’t want Kelly dead she could have saved her, she took out 20 people in season 5 single handed. There seemed to be less than 20 verat how come she didn’t help Kelly out ?

Maybe she figured like a lot of posters here. Kelly could easily take out 20 verrat and escape without Diana.

(11-09-2017, 05:44 AM)Henry of green Wrote: She should be assamhed of her crimes as Juliette,just like Adalind is ashamed of hers.

Well.......let's step back on this one for a moment and consider the circumstances of Adalind's "Shame". Adalind admitting regretting her offences to Nick. Let me add this; she admitted her regret within the comfort of his home, where she and baby were now safe. Was there any future shame about what she did? Nope. Conscience clear with Nick.

Flash forward a year and again Adalind is in the comfort of Nick's fome with Diana and baby. She apologizes to Eve after Eve has endured days? weeks? whatever time period in Nick's basement.

Flash forward months where Nick and Juliette are not in the comfort of Nick's fome, but in the mirrored world fighting the big Z. It's then and only then that Eve tells Nick she cannot forgive Juliette (aka herself) for what she's done.

Juliette was irreparably changed, even harmed in the events of the past 1 1/2 years. Still she reveals to Nick the reason why she cannot apologize. An apology to another without forgiving oneself is hypocrisy.

As I wrote earlier, I find this a very sad statement on the part of Juliette's character. The writers deserve a big slap with a wet noodle for yet more dumb dialogue from the women of Grimm.

(11-09-2017, 05:44 AM)Henry of green Wrote: I don’t hate regular Juliette I’m just not that fond of her but hexentte I despise as much as Renard.

You don't wish a character a painful death if you don't hate them, henry, and I have no issue with that. I've read some really interesting details from other posters wishing for a particularly excruciating death for the character. Everyone knows I detest Nick. Like Juliette, he's a cardboard image from someone's mind, nothing more.

(11-09-2017, 06:03 AM)New Guy Wrote: Iruk,
How many times must the members of this Forum present the facts that support what Juliette knew? You have not presented any evidence for your opinions. Instead you post inane comments like "I have yet to see any proof whatsoever from anyone." The "proof" we have presented is factual, and compelling. Yours is simply vapid opinion.

New Guy-
You're slipping. You keep repeating yourself. Might I suggest going back to your old posts and gaining insight from them? You used to do so much more than simply repeat yourself and throw in a couple of definitions from Merriam-Webster in a weak (but still ridiculous anyway) cause to justify yourself.

Also, I want to ask. What is the purpose of your post to me? I really don't see anything other than some useless critique. I do like how you include yourself in your statement, of which I am quoting a portion:

Quote: The "proof" we have presented is factual, and compelling.

That's very magnanimous of you, lumping yourself in with other posters who have actually given serious thought and consideration to their posts. What have you contributed? In a word, 'nada'.

RE: Who's heinous acts were worse, Adalind's or Juliette's - irukandji - 11-09-2017

(11-09-2017, 07:16 AM)Henry of green Wrote: She wanted Kelly dead she knew the odds would be in Kenneth's favour so off course she excepted Kenneth to win, how is it possible for Kelly to kill 20 people she's not a Hexenbiest with magic powers.

In your opinion, Juliette wanted Kelly dead. I don't see it that way because Juliette admitted something entirely different to Nick. I was the one who brought up that Kenneth brought a small army with him, thinking Nick and company were also going to show that night. Hell Rell disagreed with me, stating the reason Kenneth brought a small army with him was in defense against Kelly and pointed out how many verrat she took down before Adalind and the golden child ever set foot in the plane.

So there are posters here who believe Kelly could have taken out as many as 20 verrat.

RE: Who's heinous acts were worse, Adalind's or Juliette's - Henry of green - 11-09-2017

Yes in my opinion she wanted Kelly dead that's just an opinion, but it's a fact she knew Kelly would more likely than not die during the attack. She done everything in her power to help Kenneth plan for a successful ambush on Kelly .

(11-09-2017, 07:28 AM)Henry of green Wrote: Yes in my opinion she wanted that's just an opinion, but it's a fact she knew Kelly would more likely than not die.

Based on what? These grimms are supposed to be the stuff of legend, right? I assume she also knew Monroe grew up on stories of grimms that were designed to scare wesen kids out of their collective "I'm going to be bad anyway" tendencies. We also know of the grimm eyeball thing which is supposed to scare adult wesen down to their very soul. Juliette would have seen that herself staring into Nick's formerly blue but now startling black and bottomless eyes. We also know she was afraid of Nick.

So you tell me. Is it really likely she knew Kelly would die, or is her knowledge based on how Kelly would survive?

(11-09-2017, 07:40 AM)Henry of green Wrote: She was vastly outnumbered and surprised thanks to being tricked by a supposed ally, there's no way she could have won.

And how was Juliette supposed to know that? She's not been told anything about grimm weaknesses. She had to find them out firsthand. Even the grimm diaries say nothing about the number of wesen a grimm can kill. Aside from that. Juliette may have been figuring Nick was going to show up with a small army. Could the verrat really defeat two grimms? You wrote once that Juliette knew the royals were murderious. Well, go over to the other side. She also knew the grimms were even more murderous.

You seem to view Kelly as this harmless, helpless little old lady who is walking into a big bad trap set up by yet again the conniving, evil and nefarious Juliette. Kelly was a badass in her own right. Taking a hexenbiest baby for her own would have only cemented that in Juliette's mind in my opinion. You will no doubt disagree, but not one person among them tried to take the baby back from Kelly. They might have lost their lives in the process.

RE: Who's heinous acts were worse, Adalind's or Juliette's - dicappatore - 11-09-2017

Now this is becoming very entertaining, watching some of you guys falling for the idiotic baseless arguments made by some contributor. What can I say but:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_BU5hR9gXE

(11-09-2017, 07:54 AM)Henry of green Wrote: Your serious Juliette doesn't know how 20 Wesen armed with weapons are going to kill a possible unarmed woman trying to look after a child, Grimm or not. Kelly was going to meet Juliette to discuss what trouble Nicks in so she might not have even been armed and even if she was it wouldn't matter after being ambush from behind.

And I counter this with who knew Kelly was going to show up with Diana? Doesn't that seem just a little screwy to you?

(11-09-2017, 07:56 AM)dicappatore Wrote: Now this is becoming very entertaining, watching some of you guys falling for the idiotic baseless arguments made by some contributor. What can I say but:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_BU5hR9gXE

Oh, more fodder from the loiterer who thinks he's hidden. We thought you'd gone. Should have known your jealousy would get to you and you couldn't resist posting in a debate you aren't part of. And with your usual YouTube contribution, you still prove time and time again you don't have the courage to just post.

And so I ask once again: Why do you do what you do?