Grimm Forum
Who's heinous acts were worse, Adalind's or Juliette's - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Who's heinous acts were worse, Adalind's or Juliette's (/Thread-Who-s-heinous-acts-were-worse-Adalind-s-or-Juliette-s)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

RE: Who's heinous acts were worse, Adalind's or Juliette's - Hell Rell - 02-04-2018

(02-04-2018, 11:05 AM)irukandji Wrote: They're grimms, aren't they? They didn't become grimms through osmosis. Someone had to teach them. Whatever happened to wanting a normal life?

Grimms aren't going to have a normal life on account of being Grimms. Some of them just hide it better than others but they still live an abnormal life in one form or another.

That also assumes that Grimms are inherently bad. The power of one's blood can defeat any evil which means that Grimms aren't evil. And Adalind didn't force that on them anyway. She was never shown encouraging Diana to do anything for personal gain even when she easily could have done so.

It really seems like you don't think anyone should be a Grimm. That would be the result if every Grimm parent decided what they do is awful and don't pass it down to the next generation. They would exist in name only.

RE: Who's heinous acts were worse, Adalind's or Juliette's - irukandji - 02-04-2018

(02-04-2018, 01:52 PM)Hell Rell Wrote:
(02-04-2018, 11:05 AM)irukandji Wrote: They're grimms, aren't they? They didn't become grimms through osmosis. Someone had to teach them. Whatever happened to wanting a normal life?

Grimms aren't going to have a normal life on account of being Grimms. Some of them just hide it better than others but they still live an abnormal life in one form or another.

That also assumes that Grimms are inherently bad. The power of one's blood can defeat any evil which means that Grimms aren't evil. And Adalind didn't force that on them anyway. She was never shown encouraging Diana to do anything for personal gain even when she easily could have done so.

It really seems like you don't think anyone should be a Grimm. That would be the result if every Grimm parent decided what they do is awful and don't pass it down to the next generation. They would exist in name only.

Did Marie or did she not call being a grimm the misfortune of Nick's family? Go ahead, tell me how that translates into something fine and good and noble. Please.....I would love to read it.

RE: Who's heinous acts were worse, Adalind's or Juliette's - Hell Rell - 02-04-2018

(02-04-2018, 02:02 PM)irukandji Wrote:

Did Marie or did she not call being a grimm the misfortune of Nick's family? Go ahead, tell me how that translates into something fine and good and noble. Please.....I would love to read it.

Point me to where Marie told Nick not to be a Grimm. Point me to where Marie didn't give him the key or where she didn't leave him the trailer.

Do you think Marie would've done any of those things if it was truly such a terrible thing?

How about Rolek? The Grimm who spent the last moments of his life tracking down Nick and giving him his key. Do you think he would've tracked down Nick if Josh had been a Grimm? Do you think he would've told Josh to not bother with any of it?

RE: Who's heinous acts were worse, Adalind's or Juliette's - irukandji - 02-04-2018

(02-04-2018, 03:39 PM)Hell Rell Wrote:

Point me to where Marie told Nick not to be a Grimm. Point me to where Marie didn't give him the key or where she didn't leave him the trailer.

Do you think Marie would've done any of those things if it was truly such a terrible thing?

How about Rolek? The Grimm who spent the last moments of his life tracking down Nick and giving him his key. Do you think he would've tracked down Nick if Josh had been a Grimm? Do you think he would've told Josh to not bother with any of it?

How is it that Marie could take time "not to bother with the grimm life" to raise Nick normally?

(02-04-2018, 04:22 PM)irukandji Wrote: How is it that Marie could take time "not to bother with the grimm life" to raise Nick normally?

Marie hid it from Nick just like Kelly did. They didn't stop being Grimms. Nick just didn't know about it. Juliette went a whole season without knowing Nick was a Grimm.

RE: Who's heinous acts were worse, Adalind's or Juliette's - dicappatore - 02-04-2018

(02-04-2018, 03:39 PM)Hell Rell Wrote:

When Marie told Nick about the family misfortune, she was expressing her opinion, not a fact. When you have contributors to these forums stating opinions as facts, they cannot and will not be able to comprehend the difference of an opinion and a fact..

Another detail some keep insisting and unable to grasp is, when Grimms and Wesen meet and a Wesen does a personal voge, they cannot hide it from a Grimm. In that same instance, a Grimm cannot hide their ability to see the Wesen. This is when a Grimm s exposed to that Wesen, not by choice but by BIOLOGY!

So, let’s say someone’s contributors wet dream of Nick choosing not to be a Grimm is just that, a wet dream. A fact that for some twisted mindless reason the TV show was not set up to have that option.

It only becomes a wet reality is when Nick was coerced into having unprotected wet sex with Adalind when she morphed to look like Juliette and he lost his Grimm. Again, a choice he did not make.

A better question for this thread would be, “Who’s heinous act is worse, Adalind’s or Juliette’s or the confused contributor that keeps bringing this option for Nick”, as if he had a choice.

RE: Who's heinous acts were worse, Adalind's or Juliette's - irukandji - 02-05-2018

(02-04-2018, 09:05 PM)Hell Rell Wrote:
(02-04-2018, 04:22 PM)irukandji Wrote: How is it that Marie could take time "not to bother with the grimm life" to raise Nick normally?

Marie hid it from Nick just like Kelly did. They didn't stop being Grimms. Nick just didn't know about it. Juliette went a whole season without knowing Nick was a Grimm.

So being a grimm is not based on a natural need of the environment to keep down wesen. It's more of an addiction then. People like Nick can't stay away from it, is that it?

RE: Who's heinous acts were worse, Adalind's or Juliette's - brandon - 02-05-2018

Be a " GRIMM" change his life.
Have sex with Adalind/Juliette change his life.
Although would not use a spell for Nick, there were ideas that got into his mind.
Ariel was also insinuated in bed.
When Nick saw the bed also thought of Adalind-4×21-
Juliette's treatment of henriette was fine,with Adalind was malicious.
Juliette was the one who destroyed her relationship with Nick