Grimm Forum
Who's heinous acts were worse, Adalind's or Juliette's - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Who's heinous acts were worse, Adalind's or Juliette's (/Thread-Who-s-heinous-acts-were-worse-Adalind-s-or-Juliette-s)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

RE: Who's heinous acts were worse, Adalind's or Juliette's - Henry of green - 11-07-2017

At least Adalind didn't help murder innocent people the only two people she killed were in self defense.

RE: Who's heinous acts were worse, Adalind's or Juliette's - irukandji - 11-07-2017

(11-07-2017, 12:39 PM)Henry of green Wrote: At least Adalind didn't help murder innocent people the only two people she killed were in self defense.

She murdered Marie. She tried to murder Hank. I thought the catscratch spell would have killed Juliette had Catherine not intervened. Those acts were not done in self-defense.

RE: Who's heinous acts were worse, Adalind's or Juliette's - irukandji - 11-07-2017

(11-07-2017, 12:53 PM)Henry of green Wrote: She failed to murder Marie ,last time I check she died of a heart attack beacuse she had cancer and had just fought off a assassin priest hired by Renard. Go check grimm wiki if you dont believe me Adalind only has 2 kills Juliette/eve has 24 kills. The first kill she was attacked by the thug looking money in season 1 and the second forcing the guy who was going to kill Miesner to shoot himself in the head.

She told Nick while she was in jail that she murdered Marie.

(11-07-2017, 01:06 PM)Henry of green Wrote: Her exact words in the jail cell were you thought I tried to kill your aunt well I did. She didn't say nick I killed your aunt she said tried. Your literally the only person I've heard claim this, Adalind only has 2 kills and none of them were Marie that's fact.

Why would Adalind tell Nick that? He was in the room and saw her when she tried to kill Marie the first time.

(11-07-2017, 01:25 PM)Henry of green Wrote: She was just admitting it out load so she could tell him the next part about if he wants to know who put her up to it. Irk, I am not even going to debate this one beacuse it’s show fact, Adalind didn’t kill Marie any thing else is your fanfiction.

She was admitting it out loud? That's your explanation. Don't debate it but just read how dumb your statement sounds.

RE: Who's heinous acts were worse, Adalind's or Juliette's - Henry of green - 11-07-2017

How dumb my statement is your just making stuff up ,thanks for the laugh with your crazy theory though.

RE: Who's heinous acts were worse, Adalind's or Juliette's - dicappatore - 11-07-2017

(11-07-2017, 01:25 PM)Henry of green Wrote: She was just admitting it out load so she could tell him the next part about if he wants to know who put her up to it. Irk, I am not even going to debate this one beacuse it’s show fact, Adalind didn’t kill Marie any thing else is your fanfiction.
G&k have even said in interviews talking about Adalinds that’s she attempted to kill nicks aunt , notice the word attempted.

Henry read the quote below. Look at the last line.
(11-07-2017, 01:06 PM)Henry of green Wrote: Her exact words in the jail cell were you thought I tried to kill your aunt well I did. She didn't say nick I killed your aunt she said tried. Your literally the only person I've heard claim this, Adalind only has 2 kills and none of them were Marie that's fact.

Quote:Why would Adalind tell Nick that? He was in the room and saw her when she tried to kill Marie the first time.

The (cough) contributor posted "she tried". The poster is arguing with themselves!

From IMDB:

Quote:Nick goes to Adalind's jail cell and demands answers. She admits that she killed his aunt, but says that she was put up to it by a royal who is living in town.

I doesn’t matter what IMDB say ,what’s actually in the episode she says tried kill your aunt ,watch the episode if you don’t believe me.

(11-07-2017, 01:43 PM)Henry of green Wrote: I doesn’t matter what IMDB say ,what’s actually in the episode she says tried kill your aunt watch the episode if you don’t believe me.

I've seen the episode. I also saw where Nick watched her try to kill his aunt. It makes no sense that she would say that out loud in jail. What is she reaffirming it with herself? She certainly wouldn't be reaffirming it with Nick. He saw what she tried to do.