Grimm Forum
Who's heinous acts were worse, Adalind's or Juliette's - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Who's heinous acts were worse, Adalind's or Juliette's (/Thread-Who-s-heinous-acts-were-worse-Adalind-s-or-Juliette-s)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

RE: Who's heinous acts were worse, Adalind's or Juliette's - wesen - 11-19-2017

defintely Juliette. adalind may have been actively trying to kill people when she was evil in the earlier seasons but she was never really taught right from wrong, her own mother pushed her to become a villain and a plaything for powerful men, and Renard manipulated and used her to achieve his goals. she didnt really know any better. juliette on the other hand always knew right from wrong, was taught good values and morals unlike Adalind and also seems to have been raised in a stable family. thats why what she did to Nick was the ultimate betrayal. Juliette knew Nicks weaknesses and used them to hurt him in more ways than one.

RE: Who's heinous acts were worse, Adalind's or Juliette's - brandon - 11-19-2017

The detail is that Adalind never told Nick who was "Sean Renard" , despite how her treated her.
And Juliette if betray Nick.

RE: Who's heinous acts were worse, Adalind's or Juliette's - irukandji - 11-19-2017

(11-19-2017, 08:40 AM)Henry of green Wrote: The events leading up to the whole situation in season 4 are far from totally Juliette’s fault though as it all goes back to Kelly wrongfully taking Diania in the first place so Kelly played a part in her own death. Juliette should be held the most responsible however for Kelly’s direct death along with Kenneth beacuse they organized it no one else did.

The issue I have with this, of course, is the main character himself, Nick. He didn't hold Eve responsible for Kelly's death. He held Juliette responsible for setting Kelly and him up. Why would Nick be so dangerously flawed?

RE: Who's heinous acts were worse, Adalind's or Juliette's - dicappatore - 11-19-2017

(11-19-2017, 08:40 AM)Henry of green Wrote: When I was rewatching the end of season 4 just last week I noticed just how calculating and manipulative Juliette was she played Kelly for a fool. when she sent Kelly the email saying nick was in trouble and needed her she purposely told Kelly the house was a safe zone, so Kelly wouldn’t be prepared at all for the ambush from Kenneth.

Kelly phones her just outside the house and she again resures Kelly the house is safe. She lured Kelly to her death every step of the way and made sure she wouldn’t be prepared to defend herself by deceiveing her into thinking the House was a safe environment. Poor Kelly never stood a chance thanks to Juliette’s manipulations, in fact I think the royals would’ve never been able to trap Kelly without Juliette. She shares almost as much blame for Kelly’s death as Kenneth himself because he would never have gotten the better of Kelly without Juliette’s deceptions.

Then she has the nerve to say to nick later on after she goes back to the house to Kill him that she never know Kenneth was going to kill Kelly. This after sitting upstairs and listening to her be brutally murdered and after tricking Kelly into being killed by giving her false information and leading her into a inescapable death trap.

Kelly could have been smarter but with Juliette running the show and manipulating her by using love for her son against her what chance would Kelly have stood anyway. Kelly seemed to really trust and care about Juliette and ultimately that misplaced trust left her vulnerable and was the cause of her death.

The head of the Verat even expressed his shocked at how far Juliette went and Kenneth responded to him saying I don’t think there is a limit to what she will do.

She does show remorse and regret for actions especially when talking to nick so I have to give her credit for that, though then she turns around after that and beats Nick bloody even though he refuses to fight her back then laughs in his face and says bye Nick and is about to kill him only Trubel stops her.

The events leading up to the whole situation in season 4 are far from totally Juliette’s fault though as it all goes back to Kelly wrongfully taking Diania in the first place so Kelly played a part in her own death. Juliette should be held the most responsible however for Kelly’s direct death along with Kenneth beacuse they organized it no one else did.

Henry isn’t it amazing what you can observe when you are comprehending what’s going on. Yea its flocked up what the writers gave us, but it is what they gave us, not what we wished for. Some contributors can click their heals wearing ruby shoes all they want, it will not change what we saw.

RE: Who's heinous acts were worse, Adalind's or Juliette's - irukandji - 11-19-2017

Quote:Henry isn’t it amazing what you can observe when you are comprehending what’s going on. Yea its flocked up what the writers gave us, but it is what they gave us, not what we wished for. Some contributors can click their heals wearing ruby shoes all they want, it will not change what we saw.

So predictable, the factoid police is right on schedule. You really can't just participate in a discussion, can you?

RE: Who's heinous acts were worse, Adalind's or Juliette's - New Guy - 11-19-2017

(11-19-2017, 08:40 AM)Henry of green Wrote: When I was rewatching the end of season 4 just last week I noticed just how calculating and manipulative Juliette was she played Kelly for a fool. when she sent Kelly the email saying nick was in trouble and needed her she purposely told Kelly the house was a safe zone, so Kelly wouldn’t be prepared at all for the ambush from Kenneth.

Kelly phones her just outside the house and she again resures Kelly the house is safe. She lured Kelly to her death every step of the way and made sure she wouldn’t be prepared to defend herself by deceiveing her into thinking the House was a safe environment. Poor Kelly never stood a chance thanks to Juliette’s manipulations, in fact I think the royals would’ve never been able to trap Kelly without Juliette. She shares almost as much blame for Kelly’s death as Kenneth himself because he would never have gotten the better of Kelly without Juliette’s deceptions.

Then she has the nerve to say to nick later on after she goes back to the house to Kill him that she never know Kenneth was going to kill Kelly. This after sitting upstairs and listening to her be brutally murdered and after tricking Kelly into being killed by giving her false information and leading her into a inescapable death trap.

Kelly could have been smarter but with Juliette running the show and manipulating her by using love for her son against her what chance would Kelly have stood anyway. Kelly seemed to really trust and care about Juliette and ultimately that misplaced trust left her vulnerable and was the cause of her death.

The head of the Verat even expressed his shocked at how far Juliette went and Kenneth responded to him saying I don’t think there is a limit to what she will do.

She does show remorse and regret for actions especially when talking to nick so I have to give her credit for that, though then she turns around after that and beats Nick bloody even though he refuses to fight her back then laughs in his face and says bye Nick and is about to kill him only Trubel stops her.

The events leading up to the whole situation in season 4 are far from totally Juliette’s fault though as it all goes back to Kelly wrongfully taking Diania in the first place so Kelly played a part in her own death. Juliette should be held the most responsible however for Kelly’s direct death along with Kenneth beacuse they organized it no one else did.

Right on Henry! N G

RE: Who's heinous acts were worse, Adalind's or Juliette's - Henry of green - 01-21-2018

Juliette may have been very angry and not in control fully of her emotions but she chose to betray Kelly out of her own free will, Juliette may not have known 100 percent kelly would die though she knew there was a good chance kelly wasn’t making it out of the house alive. She also did everything she could to make sure Kelly was unprepared for an attack. Also it doesn’t really matter if she knew or not the bottom line is Kelly is dead because of Juliette and Kenneth’s trap, without Juliette kelly would be still alive. Also Juliettes guilty look on her face while she sits up stirs listening to Kelly’s murder lets us know exactly how guilty she thinks she is for Kelly’s death. I feel sorry for season 4 Juliette I really do but it doesn’t excuse her of guilt for being the architect of Kelly’s death. kelly certainly was a dumbass at times in season 3 and season 4 and she is largely to blame for the situation the led to her death, though at the end of the day the only ones directly responsible for Kelly’s death are the Royals and Juliette. It was horrible that Juliette turned into a hexenbiest and I can understand her resentment of Nick and the gang but she took things too far. After all Juliette made the decision to help Nick get his Grimm back no one forced her to help Nick.

RE: Who's heinous acts were worse, Adalind's or Juliette's - irukandji - 01-21-2018

(01-21-2018, 04:46 AM)Henry of green Wrote: Juliette may have been very angry and not in control fully of her emotions but she chose to betray Kelly out of her own free will, Juliette may not have known 100 percent kelly would die though she knew there was a good chance kelly wasn’t making it out of the house alive. She also did everything she could to make sure Kelly was unprepared for an attack. Also it doesn’t really matter if she knew or not the bottom line is Kelly is dead because of Juliette and Kenneth’s trap, without Juliette kelly would be still alive. Also Juliettes guilty look on her face while she sits up stirs listening to Kelly’s murder lets us know exactly how guilty she thinks she is for Kelly’s death. I feel sorry for season 4 Juliette I really do but it doesn’t excuse her of guilt for being the architect of Kelly’s death. kelly certainly was a dumbass at times in season 3 and season 4 and she is largely to blame for the situation the led to her death, though at the end of the day the only ones directly responsible for Kelly’s death are the Royals and Juliette. It was horrible that Juliette turned into a hexenbiest and I can understand her resentment of Nick and the gang but she took things too far. After all Juliette made the decision to help Nick get his Grimm back no one forced her to help Nick.

But why was Kelly unprepared?

RE: Who's heinous acts were worse, Adalind's or Juliette's - Henry of green - 01-21-2018

She was unprepared because she trusted Juliette and Juliette kept insisting the house was a safe zone for Kelly.

RE: Who's heinous acts were worse, Adalind's or Juliette's - irukandji - 01-21-2018

(01-21-2018, 09:10 AM)Henry of green Wrote: She was unprepared because she trusted Juliette and Juliette kept insisting the house was a safe zone for Kelly.

When did Kelly indicate that she thought the house wasn't safe?