Grimm Forum
Did Eve sleep with Rachel - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Did Eve sleep with Rachel (/Thread-Did-Eve-sleep-with-Rachel)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Did Eve sleep with Rachel - silver - 10-29-2017

(10-29-2017, 10:32 AM)Devegs Wrote:
(10-29-2017, 10:25 AM)silver Wrote:
(10-29-2017, 09:57 AM)Devegs Wrote:
(10-29-2017, 09:52 AM)silver Wrote: How could anyone and I mean anyone perform a sex act if they are incapable for whatever reason? Wow, you're reading soooo much into what is said in this series. I am beside myself with such amazing assumptions. I simply can't see anyone reasonably taking it that seriously. wow

I'm actually keeping it simple by going with what was said in the show. She said she slept her. Then says "I was Renard at the time" when Hank throws it back at her. I didn't think too deep about it. Err... she said she did something and didn't deny it when it was referenced.

I don't recall Hank 'throwing it back at her.' Don't remember the conversation. When people say oh I slept with so-and-so, there's nothing specific said, then nothing specific can be proven in a court of 'Devegs' law. It could be very intimate to barely intimate. Eve looked extremely uncomfortable throughout the ordeal - which we only saw them when they were lying there talking. It was clear from the exchange (Rachel and Eve) that NOTHING freaking happened because of Eve's extreme discomfort. I wish I knew what motivated you to make these kinds of judgment calls.

No judgement call there Silver. She said she slept with her. I didn't make up those words. It's in the script. Hank also mentioned it in S6 and her response was "I was Renard at the time". I wasn't there in the room with those fictional characters through the night to know what happened afterwards or during the 'action'. I'll take the character's word for it; that she did something to make her think that she slept with Rachel. In the 'court of Devegs' law, I still don't label her for those actions.

I guess we're doing the same thing they are - arguing over semantics and trying to get our licks in...that conversation as well as the ones on this forum are rife with potential for misstatements and misunderstandings. Things can be said, but they don't always add up to what they traditionally mean. I'd agree with you if it appeared anything of a sexual nature went on between them. It's my FEELING that from watching the show, Eve did everything in her power to avoid 'doing it' with Rachel and it probably didn't take long for Rachel to see that nothing was going to come of their 'sleeping' together that night.

RE: Did Eve sleep with Rachel - rpmaluki - 10-29-2017

(10-29-2017, 09:52 AM)silver Wrote: How could anyone and I mean anyone perform a sex act if they are incapable for whatever reason? Wow, you're reading soooo much into what is said in this series. I am beside myself with such amazing assumptions. I simply can't see anyone reasonably taking it that seriously. wow

I'm actually keeping it simple by going with what was said in the show. She said she slept her. Then says "I was Renard at the time" when Hank throws it back at her. I didn't think too deep about it. Err... she said she did something and didn't deny it when it was referenced.

I don't recall Hank 'throwing it back at her.' Don't remember the conversation. When people say oh I slept with so-and-so, there's nothing specific said, then nothing specific can be proven in a court of 'Devegs' law. It could be very intimate to barely intimate. Eve looked extremely uncomfortable throughout the ordeal - which we only saw them when they were lying there talking. It was clear from the exchange (Rachel and Eve) that NOTHING freaking happened because of Eve's extreme discomfort. I wish I knew what motivated you to make these kinds of judgment calls.

No judgement call there Silver. She said she slept with her. I didn't make up those words. It's in the script. Hank also mentioned it in S6 and her response was "I was Renard at the time". I wasn't there in the room with those fictional characters through the night to know what happened afterwards or during the 'action'. I'll take the character's word for it; that she did something to make her think that she slept with Rachel. In the 'court of Devegs' law, I still don't label her for those actions.
I'm also taking Eve at her word that she did what does said she did.

(10-29-2017, 10:36 AM)Henry of green Wrote: It was the scobbies who set the course for what happened to Juliette ,when they stole Diania It's you who amazes me beacuse you fail to admit what got them on that course in the first place. Also insult away I can take it all in good fun.

I know. that's good. I think we should sue the writers for the giant p[l]otholes!

RE: Did Eve sleep with Rachel - Devegs - 10-29-2017

(10-29-2017, 10:40 AM)silver Wrote: I guess we're doing the same thing they are - arguing over semantics and trying to get our licks in...that conversation as well as the ones on this forum are rife with potential for misstatements and misunderstandings. Things can be said, but they don't always add up to what they traditionally mean. I'd agree with you if it appeared anything of a sexual nature went on between them. It's my FEELING that from watching the show, Eve did everything in her power to avoid 'doing it' with Rachel and it probably didn't take long for Rachel to see that nothing was going to come of their 'sleeping' together that night.

Lol. I still take the character's words for what happened. There was absolutely no need for her to bring that up to Nick but she did. So I believe her - that something happened.

(10-29-2017, 10:42 AM)rpmaluki Wrote:

I'm also taking Eve at her word that she did what does said she did.

Well...so far, that only says what about 'sleeping' with Rachel? What does it mean really happened in your assessment? Did they do a bunch of foreplay or just kissing a little or what? What level of intimacy did Eve go through before they gave up? That's the part I'm wanting to understand.

(10-29-2017, 10:42 AM)rpmaluki Wrote: I'm also taking Eve at her word that she did what does said she did.

Absolutely. Nick told Adalind about the stick off screen but we knew it happened because of Adalind referencing stick afterwards.

Juliette and Rachel had an off screen moment. I don't know what it was but Eve reveals to us that something happened. Albeit, the something that happened was extremely unimpressive to Rachel. Eve took one for team that night. Big Grin

(10-29-2017, 10:44 AM)Devegs Wrote:
(10-29-2017, 10:40 AM)silver Wrote: I guess we're doing the same thing they are - arguing over semantics and trying to get our licks in...that conversation as well as the ones on this forum are rife with potential for misstatements and misunderstandings. Things can be said, but they don't always add up to what they traditionally mean. I'd agree with you if it appeared anything of a sexual nature went on between them. It's my FEELING that from watching the show, Eve did everything in her power to avoid 'doing it' with Rachel and it probably didn't take long for Rachel to see that nothing was going to come of their 'sleeping' together that night.

Lol. I still take the character's words for what happened. There was absolutely no need for her to bring that up to Nick but she did. So I believe her - that something happened.

But what about the part where they're lying in bed and having a clear conversation about what DIDN'T happen?!

(10-29-2017, 10:48 AM)Devegs Wrote:
(10-29-2017, 10:42 AM)rpmaluki Wrote: I'm also taking Eve at her word that she did what does said she did.

Absolutely. Nick told Adalind about the stick off screen but we knew it happened because of Adalind referencing stick afterwards.

Juliette and Rachel had an off screen moment. I don't know what it was but Eve reveals to us that something happened. Albeit, the something that happened was extremely unimpressive to Rachel. Eve took one for team that night. Big Grin

Ha ha! Obviously what-ever it was, wasn't anything to write home about.

(10-29-2017, 10:48 AM)silver Wrote: But what about the part where they're lying in bed and having a clear conversation about what DIDN'T happen?!

The scene ended with Rachel asking them to make another go at it, or something like that.

RE: Did Eve sleep with Rachel - Robyn - 10-29-2017

(10-29-2017, 09:52 AM)silver Wrote: Most of what you say rings true to me.

Thanks, silver, and thanks for your private comment about my other post.

I just think G & K wanted to infuse a little humor into their otherwise somber storyline. Well, that plus I get the impression these guys liked occasionally adding a little non-traditional sex into the mix.

And there seemed to be quite a bit of male influence in these scenes. None of the male characters had sex while one of them pretended to be a female character.