Grimm Forum
Did Eve sleep with Rachel - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Did Eve sleep with Rachel (/Thread-Did-Eve-sleep-with-Rachel)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Did Eve sleep with Rachel - Henry of green - 10-29-2017

In season 5 Eve changed herself into Renard by using the same spell Adalind had used two seasons previous to turn herself into Jullitette to sleep with Nick to take his powers. She used this spell to become Renard and get more info on the possible Renard black claw alliance.

when she went to Rachel to see what she could dig up ,she was forced to go to bed with her to keep up appearances, possibly having sex.

The way Rachel and Eve/Renard talk afterwards suggest it might not have been consummated ,but way Nick tells Monroe and Rosalee about it saying they slept together suggests they did in fact have sex. So do you guys think it was consummated or not and if it was is that not exactly the same as what Adalind had done to Nick?

RE: Did Eve sleep with Rachel - eric - 10-29-2017

I would say no. The next time we see Rachel and Renard after sex, she says "that makes up for last time and he looks surprised, like "what was wrong last time?" Being smart he doesn't actually say that.Big Grin

RE: Did Eve sleep with Rachel - rpmaluki - 10-29-2017

Eve herself said to Nick she slept with Rachel, unfortunately for both Rachel and Eve it was a awkward/placid/flaccid affair. I don't think nothing at all happened, something certainly went down between them, however unimpressive on Rachel's end.

(10-29-2017, 07:36 AM)Henry of green Wrote: is that is it beacuse Nicks the hero and Rachel was a villain.
Yes.

RE: Did Eve sleep with Rachel - silver - 10-29-2017

(10-29-2017, 07:36 AM)Henry of green Wrote: If something went down then it is very similar to the nick and Adalind situation and Yet it doesn't seem to bother some people as much, why is that is it beacuse Nicks the hero and Rachel was a villain.

Only on the very surface was it anything like Adalind/Juliette and Nick.
Very different motivating forces here. Adalind intended to have sex and Eve had no idea their relationship was intimate so Eve went there thinking it wouldn't be hard to simply have a conversation and ferret out the information she was looking for. As it turned out, she was unable to 'do it' and I am willing to bet Eve, being forced to go through the motions, was cringing all the way.

I don't think it bothers people either way, because most people who watch the show are adults.

RE: Did Eve sleep with Rachel - silver - 10-29-2017

(10-29-2017, 07:44 AM)Henry of green Wrote: I think people treat Adalind overly harshly for that incident and forget she didn't want to sleep with Nick and ruin his life she just wanted her baby. I think most mothers in that situation would do anything to see their children again. When Eve transferd into Renard and slept with Rachel she was just doing it to spy on Renard and see what he was up to far less noble than Adalinds reasons.

Eve had no idea she'd have to pretend to want to have sex. She wanted and needed information to protect the ones she cared about (HW etc.). Adalind's purpose was far from innocent. I honestly can't believe I'm reading what you wrote and was serious about it. That she was stupid enough to trust whichever prince it was (Victor?) especially after finding out he really didn't have the baby and put her through all that b.s., and was deeply familiar with hexenbiest spells, potions, etc., she knew it would be a wild ride in any case, for Nick and his friends and especially Juliette.

Adalind doesn't care about anyone but herself. She tends to do whatever she pleases and knows she does criminal things to them and figures she can get away with it by her good looks and her attorney prowess and connections, and her knowledge of how to be a hexenbiest. She doesn't even consider that pissing people off all the time, all over the place will have consequences - eventually.

(10-29-2017, 07:50 AM)Henry of green Wrote: Silver your making it seem like Adalind had a choice she didn't she needed her baby back and the Royals basically strong armed her into sleeping with nick. You really don't have empathy for a mother looking her child back ,that's pretty heartless.

Keep reading.

I'm a mother - I had a child, but he died. I think I do know a thing or two. I'm starting to wonder how old you are.

Viktor sent Adalind after Nick to take his abilities if she wanted to see Diana again. How you describe Adalind can't be denied before the end of S4 but it certainly not wholly applicable in what she did to Nick. She was doing it for Diana.

If Kelly, Nick and everyone else hadn't stolen Diana away, she would have been out of their lives for good as she focused on her daughter away from Portland.

RE: Did Eve sleep with Rachel - Henry of green - 10-29-2017

(10-29-2017, 07:51 AM)silver Wrote: [quote='Henry of green' pid='64590' dateline='1509288285']
I think people treat Adalind overly harshly for that incident and forget she didn't want to sleep with Nick and ruin his life she just wanted her baby. I think most mothers in that situation would do anything to see their children again. When Eve transferd into Renard and slept with Rachel she was just doing it to spy on Renard and see what he was up to far less noble than Adalinds reasons.

Eve had no idea she'd have to pretend to want to have sex. She wanted and needed information to protect the ones she cared about (HW etc.). Adalind's purpose was far from innocent. I honestly can't believe I'm reading what you wrote and was serious about it. That she was stupid enough to trust whichever prince it was (Victor?) especially after finding out he really didn't have the baby and put her through all that b.s., and was deeply familiar with hexenbiest spells, potions, etc., she knew it would be a wild ride in any case, for Nick and his friends and especially Juliette.

Adalind doesn't care about anyone but herself. She tends to do whatever she pleases and knows she does criminal things to them and figures she can get away with it by her good looks and her attorney prowess and connections, and her knowledge of how to be a hexenbiest. She doesn't even consider that pissing people off all the time, all over the place will have consequences - eventually.

(10-29-2017, 07:50 AM)Henry of green Wrote: Silver your making it seem like Adalind had a choice she didn't she needed her baby back and the Royals basically strong armed her into sleeping with nick. You really don't have empathy for a mother looking her child back ,that's pretty heartless.

Keep reading.

I'm a mother - I had a child, but he died. I think I do know a thing or two. I'm starting to wonder how old you are.

Sorry for your loss Silver, I am in my early 20s by the way.

And even if the Royals took Diana, Adalind would have been a problem for them and not Nick. Viktor only sent Adalind after Nick when he realised Diana wasn't with the Resistance and the that Nick and the scoobies lied to everyone including Adalind.

(10-29-2017, 07:51 AM)silver Wrote: I'm a mother - I had a child, but he died.
I'm sorry for your loss.