Grimm Forum
What Juliette 'Knew': Kelly's death - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: What Juliette 'Knew': Kelly's death (/Thread-What-Juliette-Knew-Kelly-s-death)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44

RE: What Juliette 'Knew': Kelly's death - irukandji - 10-28-2017

(10-28-2017, 05:34 PM)Devegs Wrote: There was an element of truth in what Juliette said. She probably didn't know that Kelly's head would end up in a box waiting for Nick. That was part was probably true since I believe that she believed what she was saying. However, I thought she wasn't being completely honest since she didn't tell Nick that they (Kenneth and her) had covered all bases in the attack planned on Kelly that night. So while her statement may have been the truth from her point of view, there was an inherent level of dishonesty. Juliette revealed only the part that could technically be true - in regards to what she knew. She was telling the truth while being dishonest. A half truth from my point of view. She did not give Nick full disclosure. Again, she did not come completely clean when she said afterwards, "I thought they only wanted Diana". She omitted other relevant information.

(10-28-2017, 04:24 PM)irukandji Wrote: I keep reading these threads and see no conclusive evidence proving that Juliette knew Kelly was buying it that night.

I would also like to suggest that there was another option. The royals may have intended on keeping Kelly alive as a hostage to lure Nick in. Kelly herself may have realized this and escalated things to the death, hence Kenneth's "taking it outside".

If Kelly was taken as hostage, there would be no alternative for Nick but to surrender.

Why would the royals want to lure Nick in or be interested in getting Nick to surrender if they were only interested in Diana? They could have just taken Diana and left. According to Juliette, the royals were only interested in getting Diana.

Didn't they want Nick dead?

RE: What Juliette 'Knew': Kelly's death - Devegs - 10-28-2017

(10-28-2017, 06:03 PM)irukandji Wrote:
(10-28-2017, 05:34 PM)Devegs Wrote: There was an element of truth in what Juliette said. She probably didn't know that Kelly's head would end up in a box waiting for Nick. That was part was probably true since I believe that she believed what she was saying. However, I thought she wasn't being completely honest since she didn't tell Nick that they (Kenneth and her) had covered all bases in the attack planned on Kelly that night. So while her statement may have been the truth from her point of view, there was an inherent level of dishonesty. Juliette revealed only the part that could technically be true - in regards to what she knew. She was telling the truth while being dishonest. A half truth from my point of view. She did not give Nick full disclosure. Again, she did not come completely clean when she said afterwards, "I thought they only wanted Diana". She omitted other relevant information.

(10-28-2017, 04:24 PM)irukandji Wrote: I keep reading these threads and see no conclusive evidence proving that Juliette knew Kelly was buying it that night.

I would also like to suggest that there was another option. The royals may have intended on keeping Kelly alive as a hostage to lure Nick in. Kelly herself may have realized this and escalated things to the death, hence Kenneth's "taking it outside".

If Kelly was taken as hostage, there would be no alternative for Nick but to surrender.

Why would the royals want to lure Nick in or be interested in getting Nick to surrender if they were only interested in Diana? They could have just taken Diana and left. According to Juliette, the royals were only interested in getting Diana.

Didn't they want Nick dead?

Juliette said they were only interested in getting Diana, didn't she?

Kenneth was the first one who said they were interested in getting Diana.

(10-28-2017, 06:13 PM)irukandji Wrote: Kenneth was the first one who said they were interested in getting Diana.

Then why did you think they would be interested in holding Kelly hostage to lure Nick in?

(10-28-2017, 06:17 PM)Devegs Wrote:
(10-28-2017, 06:13 PM)irukandji Wrote: Kenneth was the first one who said they were interested in getting Diana.

Then why did you think they would be interested in holding Kelly hostage to lure Nick in?

Kenneth went after Nick.

(10-28-2017, 06:27 PM)irukandji Wrote:
(10-28-2017, 06:17 PM)Devegs Wrote:

Kenneth went after Nick.

So are you saying that aside from taking Diana, the royals had other nefarious plans for Nick when they recruited Juliette to join forces with them?

(10-28-2017, 06:31 PM)Devegs Wrote: So are you saying that aside from taking Diana, the royals had other nefarious plans for Nick when they recruited Juliette to join forces with them?

I don't know if they had any plans for Nick at all. All viewers were told is that the royals wanted Diana, and Juliette might be the one to lead them to her. But it's obvious to me that the royals expected more than just Kelly and Diana to show up. Otherwise Kenneth wouldn't have been canvassing the neighborhood for prime spots.

(10-28-2017, 06:45 PM)irukandji Wrote:
(10-28-2017, 06:31 PM)Devegs Wrote: So are you saying that aside from taking Diana, the royals had other nefarious plans for Nick when they recruited Juliette to join forces with them?

I don't know if they had any plans for Nick at all. All viewers were told is that the royals wanted Diana, and Juliette might be the one to lead them to her. But it's obvious to me that the royals expected more than just Kelly and Diana to show up. Otherwise Kenneth wouldn't have been canvassing the neighborhood for prime spots.

From what I gather, you are saying that while Kenneth and Juliette may not have had plans for Nick, the royals had envisioned a tough battle with Kelly. They knew she was not going to give up the child so easily. Therefore, Kenneth canvassed the neighborhood for prime spots to place the verrat. Juliette provided all the intel while helping to lure Kelly into the trap. Juliette helped Ken plan for a potentially ferocious attack that night. She helped ensure that Kenneth had sufficient manpower and an impressive strategy in place to take down a small army (in case Kelly showed up with backup) just to guarantee that the royals would get Diana.

RE: What Juliette 'Knew': Kelly's death - brandon - 10-28-2017

Juliette saw what happened with the neighbors.

(10-28-2017, 07:23 PM)Devegs Wrote: From what I gather, you are saying that while Kenneth and Juliette may not have had plans for Nick, the royals had envisioned a tough battle with Kelly. They knew she was not going to give up the child so easily. Therefore, Kenneth canvassed the neighborhood for prime spots to place the verrat. Juliette provided all the intel while helping to lure Kelly into the trap. Juliette helped Ken plan for a potentially ferocious attack that night. She helped ensure that Kenneth had sufficient manpower and an impressive strategy in place to take down a small army (in case Kelly showed up with backup) just to guarantee that the royals would get Diana.

I think they expected a small army to show up and that's what they prepared for.