Grimm Forum
Difference between Nick's two relationships - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Difference between Nick's two relationships (/Thread-Difference-between-Nick-s-two-relationships)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

RE: Difference between Nick's two relationships - rpmaluki - 10-17-2017

(10-17-2017, 10:48 AM)brandon Wrote: Its "GRIMM".
Don't fret, he knows that the "G" is for Grimm.

RE: Difference between Nick's two relationships - Hell Rell - 10-17-2017

(10-17-2017, 11:11 AM)rpmaluki Wrote:

What's a Grimm?

(10-17-2017, 11:21 AM)Hell Rell Wrote:

What's a Grimm?
Reference to the book with "G" on cover at the end of the show.

It's from earlier the debate that the "dad" Diana referred to was supposedly not Nick but Renard even though the trailer/Kelly writing in book/staff Nick was charged to keep safe implies Diana and Kelly are meeting up with Nick and Adalind, not Renard with Adalind because of Renard's lack of Grimmness.

RE: Difference between Nick's two relationships - dicappatore - 10-17-2017

ROFLMAO. Hey brandon, if some can come up with Kelly and Diana referring to Sean as their dad living with him instead of Nick? I can come up with Gandhi!

(10-17-2017, 11:32 AM)rpmaluki Wrote:

What's a Grimm?

It's from earlier the debate that the "dad" Diana referred to was supposedly not Nick but Renard even though the trailer/Kelly writing in book/staff Nick was charged to keep safe implies Diana and Kelly are meeting up with Nick and Adalind, not Renard with Adalind because of Renard's lack of Grimmness.

rp, I drank the Kool Aid and broke the case. Gandhi was a Grimm!

RE: Difference between Nick's two relationships - Hell Rell - 10-17-2017

(10-17-2017, 12:19 PM)dicappatore Wrote:

ROFLMAO. Hey brandon, if some can come up with Kelly and Diana referring to Sean as their dad living with him instead of Nick? I can come up with Gandhi!

What's a Grimm?

It's all making sense now. I was just confused. I saw a magical stick and a book. I combined that info with all the creepy monsters and Hexenbiests, which I understand are witches, and came to the conclusion that the G on the book stood for Gryffindor.

RE: Difference between Nick's two relationships - irukandji - 10-17-2017

(10-17-2017, 06:42 AM)wesen Wrote: The show is about Nick the grimm, the trailer is full of Nick's and Adalind's things. Diana is seen holding the staff that Nick was entrusted with. Nick and Renard do not trust each other, even at the end of the series. Kelly is seen writing in the grimm family book about his father, Renard has never been established as acting like a grimm. Yes, that clearly is ambiguous. Might as well say that the mother Diana was referring to is JuliEve all along, that theory has as much evidence as Renard acting like a grimm at the end.Rolleyes

I don't know why there'd be a problem with me stating syscrash has a point. He does. As of this writing, I have not seen **anyone** here able to dispute much of anything. You're all using conjecture....oh, it's Nick's trailer, it's Nick's stuff, Renard and Nick do not trust each other, Diana's talking about Nick there's just nooooooowaaaaay she could actually be calling her real father, "Dad", Kelly's writing 100% truth and accuracy blah, blah, blah.

I guess you forgot the discussions about the five minute scene between Diana and Kelly leading to a potential spin-off? That makes far more sense to me than any of the conjecture the anyone has come up with about to support an absent and much older Nick and Adalind holding hands and skipping to the car while toting their axes and wesen clubs.

BTW, Nick wasn't entrusted with the stick.

And as a furthermore, I saw yet more comments about how Eve should have been forced to repent. I am so very happy she did not and was not forced to do so. As many have pointed out, all of the characters have rotten skeletons in the closet. It would have just been one more injustice to her character. Kelly was an interesting character but not a very likeable one. Her death was her own fault. She was entrusted with a child and foolishly put herself in danger. Not only that, but she put a child in danger as well. For all of the outcry about the innocent, I am surprised that this was not picked up and commented on. But then I guess it must be easier to blame Juliette even though the character said she didn't know Kelly was going to be killed.

Who said they should have forced Eve to repent? It's not repentance if it's forced. She denied her role in the deaths of several people, that's not honorable. An acknowledgement of what she did would have been sufficed t show that she truly had accepted herself and paved the way to whatever she is now doing with herself but instead she shifted blame by denying herself.

Kelly wasn't really entrusted with Diana, she coerced the father to steal Diana away from her mother. She committed a crime with the help of her son and his friends.

RE: Difference between Nick's two relationships - irukandji - 10-17-2017

I think calling her unrepentant when Nick, Rosalee, and Monroe have already forgiven her is forcing her to repentant. It's in essence saying their forgiveness isn't good enough. It puts conditions on forgiveness when there should be no conditions on forgiveness. Eve shouldn't have to accept herself to make the viewing public happy. And that's all this comes down to.....making the viewing public happy.

That isn't going to work anyway. I can guarantee if the character was forced to apologize, there would be a line of people on this forum alone claiming she didn't mean it.

A person can remain unrepentant even when they are forgiven by others, the two aren't mutually exclusive. They forgave Eve, she didn't ask for forgiveness or even offer an apology, let alone accept she was guilty of what happened in S4. She was/is unrepentant.

RE: Difference between Nick's two relationships - dicappatore - 10-17-2017

(10-17-2017, 12:32 PM)Hell Rell Wrote:
(10-17-2017, 12:19 PM)dicappatore Wrote:

(10-17-2017, 11:11 AM)rpmaluki Wrote: Don't fret, he knows that the "G" is for Grimm.

What's a Grimm?

It's all making sense now. I was just confused. I saw a magical stick and a book. I combined that info with all the creepy monsters and Hexenbiests, which I understand are witches, and came to the conclusion that the G on the book stood for Gryffindor.

OMG, you might be right!