Grimm Forum
Difference between Nick's two relationships - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Difference between Nick's two relationships (/Thread-Difference-between-Nick-s-two-relationships)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

RE: Difference between Nick's two relationships - irukandji - 10-24-2017

(10-24-2017, 02:30 PM)Henry of green Wrote: I base it on the fact Julliet knows the royals are brutal killers and she knew their reputation
for taking out their enemies .she was also their with Kenneth planning the demise of the nieghbours did she think Kenneth was just going to ask them to lend him their houses for a couple of hours off course she knew he would kill them.

Who did the royals brutally kill that Juliette knows about?

RE: Difference between Nick's two relationships - Henry of green - 10-24-2017

She knew they sent the verrat to kill josh porter and his father just for having a key . She knows they have sent multiple hitmen wesen after nick and Monroe over the years. Akiria Kimuria who worked for the Dragons tounge who were controlled by the royals was one of the four people who murderd nicks father and tried to kill his mother. She knows they tried to have Sean and his mother murderd just beacuse he's a bastard.

Thanks for the answer. Your response is a lot more thorough than some of the others I've seen around here.

(10-24-2017, 03:06 PM)Henry of green Wrote: I don't always agree with you Irk but respect that you always respond to defend your statments.

Thanks Henry. Very kind words indeed.

RE: Difference between Nick's two relationships - Henry of green - 10-24-2017

Irk if they hadn't of had the scene were her and Ken were talking about the the trap before the ambush I could have believed she didn't know but that scene made it obvious to me she knew.

I understand. I just don't see it as that clearcut.

RE: Difference between Nick's two relationships - brandon - 10-24-2017

I think there are very obvious things that they do not need to talk.
I do not think Juliette believe that they- Kelly and Ken- would sit quietly and take tea , to speak to who belonged Diana.
There are so many cases where the killer is a familiar.

(10-24-2017, 03:55 PM)brandon Wrote: I think there are very obvious things that they do not need to talk.
I do not think Juliette believe that they- Kelly and Ken- would sit quietly and take tea , to speak to who belonged Diana.
There are so many cases where the killer is a familiar.

Juliette betrayed Kelly, there's no question of that. But then think about all of the events that transpired that night. I'm wondering, who betrayed Juliette?

RE: Difference between Nick's two relationships - rpmaluki - 10-24-2017

No one betrayed Juliette. Nothing remotely similar to what she did to Kelly.

This was something that was never addressed in the show, before someone starts running pointing fingers and ranting about conspiracy theories. It's something I was thinking about.

The events of that night were more than just Juliette betraying Kelly and Nick retaliating. All of the sudden Meisner's in the picture. Juliette doesn't get on the helicopter but instead heads home to confront Nick, for what reason we don't know. During their fight, Trubel conveniently shows up with tranquilized arrows. Not long after mysterious figures burst into Nick's house, abduct Juliette and Trubel, and clean his house, leaving no trace. Someone was watching Juliette and the only way they'd be watching Juliette is if someone else talked. I think she was betrayed.