Grimm Forum
Difference between Nick's two relationships - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Difference between Nick's two relationships (/Thread-Difference-between-Nick-s-two-relationships)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

RE: Difference between Nick's two relationships - Henry of green - 10-23-2017

Juliette was even taunting nick before she was going to kill him before trouble shot her with a crossbow. She said bye nick and was about to end him before trouble showed up .

RE: Difference between Nick's two relationships - irukandji - 10-24-2017

I still have yet to see any evidence that conclusively proves Juliette was in on the plan and knew Kelly was going to be killed.

RE: Difference between Nick's two relationships - New Guy - 10-24-2017

(10-24-2017, 04:10 AM)irukandji Wrote: I still have yet to see any evidence that conclusively proves Juliette was in on the plan and knew Kelly was going to be killed.
Iruk,
You and others believe Hexenett's lie to Nick:
Quote:Juliette: I didn't know Kenneth was gonna do that.
Many of us on this Forum have produced recaps, transcripts, scene videos and screen caps. Her involvement in the crime is irrefutable.
Perhaps you missed it all? Do you recall how Kenneth presented her to King Freddie?
Quote:Kenneth: May I present Miss Juliette Silverton, without whose help this would not have been possible. Juliette, this is King Frederick Von—
When he said "without whose help this would not have been possible" what part of the operation did he not intend Hexenette to know?
Did you miss the part where Freddie learns Rispoli failed to (also) kill Nick?
Quote:Kenneth: It's Rispoli.
Frederick: Put him on speaker. He should be part of our celebration.
Kenneth: [Answering the phone] You're on speaker with the King who would like to congratulate you on a job well done.
Rispoli: We've had a setback. The Grimm got away.
Kenneth: Where is he?
Rispoli: We don't know. We're searching the area now.
Kenneth: Clear everyone out, meet me back at the hotel, and we'll deal with this. [He hangs up. To the King] I promise I'll take care of the Grimm.
Frederick: I suggest you keep that promise.
Kenneth: [To Juliette] Where would he be?
Juliette: He's looking for me.
Kenneth: Then you're coming with me.
Frederick: She stays here. She's done her job, and now you do yours. [Kenneth leaves]
Note how Freddie says"our celebration." Our, as in he, Kenneth and Hexenette. All three knew the whole plan. It is obvious that Freddie is sending Kenneth back to finish his job, ie to kill Nick. If there was no intention to kill Kelly why was does Hexenette say nothing? She knew Kelly was dead, knew they planned to kill Nick and when she learns Nick survived, she leaves Diana with Freddie and returns to the house to kill Nick herself.
Iruk, there is conclusive evidence that Hexenette was an accessory to the murder of Kelly. No viable court would find her innocent. Yet you would continue to believe her lie even if a court sentenced her to life imprisonment. She knew about, helped plan and execute everything.
N G

RE: Difference between Nick's two relationships - dicappatore - 10-24-2017

(10-24-2017, 05:10 AM)New Guy Wrote:
(10-24-2017, 04:10 AM)irukandji Wrote: I still have yet to see any evidence that conclusively proves Juliette was in on the plan and knew Kelly was going to be killed.
Iruk,
You and others believe Hexenett's lie to Nick:
Quote:Juliette: I didn't know Kenneth was gonna do that.
Many of us on this Forum have produced recaps, transcripts, scene videos and screen caps. Her involvement in the crime is irrefutable.
Perhaps you missed it all? Do you recall how Kenneth presented her to King Freddie?
Quote:Kenneth: May I present Miss Juliette Silverton, without whose help this would not have been possible. Juliette, this is King Frederick Von—
When he said "without whose help this would not have been possible" what part of the operation did he not intend Hexenette to know?
Did you miss the part where Freddie learns Rispoli failed to (also) kill Nick?
Quote:Kenneth: It's Rispoli.
Frederick: Put him on speaker. He should be part of our celebration.
Kenneth: [Answering the phone] You're on speaker with the King who would like to congratulate you on a job well done.
Rispoli: We've had a setback. The Grimm got away.
Kenneth: Where is he?
Rispoli: We don't know. We're searching the area now.
Kenneth: Clear everyone out, meet me back at the hotel, and we'll deal with this. [He hangs up. To the King] I promise I'll take care of the Grimm.
Frederick: I suggest you keep that promise.
Kenneth: [To Juliette] Where would he be?
Juliette: He's looking for me.
Kenneth: Then you're coming with me.
Frederick: She stays here. She's done her job, and now you do yours. [Kenneth leaves]
Note how Freddie says"our celebration." Our, as in he, Kenneth and Hexenette. All three knew the whole plan. It is obvious that Freddie is sending Kenneth back to finish his job, ie to kill Nick. If there was no intention to kill Kelly why was does Hexenette say nothing? She knew Kelly was dead, knew they planned to kill Nick and when she learns Nick survived, she leaves Diana with Freddie and returns to the house to kill Nick herself.
Iruk, there is conclusive evidence that Hexenette was an accessory to the murder of Kelly. No viable court would find her innocent. Yet you would continue to believe her lie even if a court sentenced her to life imprisonment. She knew about, helped plan and execute everything.
N G

Yea, what NG said!

RE: Difference between Nick's two relationships - Henry of green - 10-24-2017

If she didn't know she's the dumbest woman ever to walk the earth .

RE: Difference between Nick's two relationships - New Guy - 10-24-2017

(10-24-2017, 05:32 AM)Henry of green Wrote: If she didn't know she's the dumbest woman ever to walk the earth .
Hello Henry,
Welcome to Grimm Forum!
Thanks for your comment.
N G

Thanks

I never disliked Juliette but I never particularly liked her either found her to be stone faced and emotionless. I do how ever think she was quite kind hearted good woman before the transformation to Hexenbiest.

(10-24-2017, 05:10 AM)New Guy Wrote: Iruk, there is conclusive evidence that Hexenette was an accessory to the murder of Kelly. She knew about, helped plan and execute everything.

Great! Show it to me. And not your speculation with snippets of ambiguous script snippets thrown in either. I'd like to see irrefutable evidence that Juliette was lying. I'll await your reply with interest.

(10-24-2017, 05:32 AM)Henry of green Wrote: If she didn't know she's the dumbest woman ever to walk the earth .

Actually.......no. Kelly was the dumbest woman ever.

(10-24-2017, 02:05 PM)irukandji Wrote:
(10-24-2017, 05:10 AM)New Guy Wrote: Iruk, there is conclusive evidence that Hexenette was an accessory to the murder of Kelly. She knew about, helped plan and execute everything.

Great! Show it to me. And not your speculation with snippets of ambiguous script snippets thrown in either. I'd like to see irrefutable evidence that Juliette was lying. I'll await your reply with interest.

Kelly was very dumb to walk into the trap Irk that's for sure but persnally I don't think julliet is dumb because I think she knew excetly what was going to happen to the niegthbours and Kelly. That's just my opinion Irk your entitled to yours.

(10-24-2017, 02:19 PM)Henry of green Wrote:
(10-24-2017, 02:05 PM)irukandji Wrote:

Kelly was very dumb to walk into the trap Irk that's for sure but persnally I don't think julliet is dumb because I think she knew excetly what was going to happen to the niegthbours and Kelly. That's just my opinion Irk your entitled to yours.

What do you base your opinion on, Henry?