Grimm Forum
Difference between Nick's two relationships - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Difference between Nick's two relationships (/Thread-Difference-between-Nick-s-two-relationships)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

RE: Difference between Nick's two relationships - irukandji - 10-21-2017

(10-21-2017, 09:42 AM)Henry of green Wrote: It was probably the way Adalind had told her it was one of daddy friends not so subtle hint.

Adalind wouldn't have done that. She didn't want to take Sean down.

RE: Difference between Nick's two relationships - rpmaluki - 10-21-2017

I believe Diana was eventually aware that Adalind wasn't happy at the mansion. She thought using voodoo dolls to bring her parents together would work but Adalind talked her out of it and dissuaded her from ever trying another stunt like that between her parents. When she saw the bruise she instinctively suspected Renard but Adalind denied it. If she was aware of the going ons of the BC mansion, it didn't take long to work out it was Bonaparte

(10-21-2017, 09:48 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(10-21-2017, 09:42 AM)Henry of green Wrote: It was probably the way Adalind had told her it was one of daddy friends not so subtle hint.

Adalind wouldn't have done that. She didn't want to take Sean down.
Adalind didn't really care about Sean but I think she was hesitant to paint him in bad light in front of Diana.

I think it's more than putting Sean in a bad light. Adalind's feelings toward Sean are complicated, otherwise she'd have never gone to him and certainly never met with him in public.

And she once loved him.

(10-21-2017, 10:02 AM)irukandji Wrote: I think it's more than putting Sean in a bad light. Adalind's feelings toward Sean are complicated, otherwise she'd have never gone to him and certainly never met with him in public.
They are complicated but no longer borne out of love for him but rather love for her daughter.

I don't think she loves Sean, but I think she has some deep personal feelings for him that have little to do with Diana.

RE: Difference between Nick's two relationships - brandon - 10-21-2017

A point in her favor is that she act.
When there are children in between the parents behave in a way capricious.

(10-21-2017, 10:18 AM)irukandji Wrote: I don't think she loves Sean, but I think she has some deep personal feelings for him that have little to do with Diana.
Please elaborate.

We know she's no longer in love/infatuated with him. She was angry with him and didn't trust him. What other deep feelings can there be?

If she didn't trust him, why would she leave Diana alone with him?

But aside from that, are those the only feelings you can see Adalind being capable of; love, hate and mistrust?