Grimm Forum
JuliEve's Future - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: JuliEve's Future (/Thread-JuliEve-s-Future)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

JuliEve's Future - wesen - 09-23-2017

I wonder what would have happened to JuliEve after Zoestorer was defeated? Out of all the characters, she's the only one who ends up with no job and is homeless. I wish the writers gave a clue as to what happened to her 20 years later.

RE: JuliEve's Future - brandon - 09-23-2017

I think she's still a very valuable person for HW.
What did HW was to mobilize his strongist troops- "GRIMM"- and I do not think that by quelling the whole rebellion, the affair will end.

RE: JuliEve's Future - FaceInTheCrowd - 09-23-2017

The scattered stragglers from BC might end up trying to restart something, but it'd most likely be decentralized like the real life ISIL, and not have a top-down org chart like BC did.

HW will continue to operate. Once created, govt agencies are immortal.

RE: JuliEve's Future - irukandji - 09-23-2017

She certainly had way better chemistry with Renard than Adalind did and didn't take any crap from him. Perhaps she married him and they moved far, far away. I actually wouldn't mind seeing her end up with him.

RE: JuliEve's Future - Hexenadler - 09-23-2017

(09-23-2017, 05:36 PM)irukandji Wrote: She certainly had way better chemistry with Renard than Adalind did and didn't take any crap from him. Perhaps she married him and they moved far, far away. I actually wouldn't mind seeing her end up with him.

Renard and JuliEve living "happily ever after" would only provide proof that we live in a dark, hopeless, godless universe, where evil triumphs constantly and wicked deeds are rewarded with peace and contentment. Both characters have committed reprehensible actions they have yet to see true justice for. Even if JuliEve is making an effort to redeem herself more so than Renard, having them walk off into the sunset would have been a disgusting move on the writers' part.

RE: JuliEve's Future - bart - 09-23-2017

(09-23-2017, 06:36 PM)Hexenadler Wrote:
(09-23-2017, 05:36 PM)irukandji Wrote: She certainly had way better chemistry with Renard than Adalind did and didn't take any crap from him. Perhaps she married him and they moved far, far away. I actually wouldn't mind seeing her end up with him.

Renard and JuliEve living "happily ever after" would only provide proof that we live in a dark, hopeless, godless universe, where evil triumphs constantly and wicked deeds are rewarded with peace and contentment. Both characters have committed reprehensible actions they have yet to see true justice for. Even if JuliEve is making an effort to redeem herself more so than Renard, having them walk off into the sunset would have been a disgusting move on the writers' part.

Why are you always so angry all the time?

RE: JuliEve's Future - wesen - 09-23-2017

I do think that juliette And Renard had more chemistry than juliette and Nick. I wish the writers explored juliette starting a relationship with someone other than Nick. I think she even had better chemistry with Josh.

RE: JuliEve's Future - irukandji - 09-23-2017

I have a feeling that if those two had hooked up, their kids wouldn't be grimms.

RE: JuliEve's Future - FaceInTheCrowd - 09-23-2017

Would be an interesting question. Does the "created" hexenbiest pass down to offspring, or is her DNA still kehrseite?

RE: JuliEve's Future - dicappatore - 09-23-2017

For what Juliette character did, there is only one solution. Nick won’t have the balls to kill her. Too much history and self-inflicted guilt. I won’t dispute that her exposure to his Grimm life were the cause of her predicament but she could have walked away anytime.

Episode 17 had its starting quote “Revenge is the act of passion. Vengeance is the act of Justice.

Diane should see “Justice” on what happened to her “other mom” and just make Juliette disappear off the face of any existance.