Grimm Forum
How Long Did Adalind and Kelly stay with Renard? - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: How Long Did Adalind and Kelly stay with Renard? (/Thread-How-Long-Did-Adalind-and-Kelly-stay-with-Renard)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: How Long Did Adalind and Kelly stay with Renard? - dicappatore - 11-22-2017

(11-21-2017, 09:37 PM)Devegs Wrote: True. He slept on the couch and gave that reason but he also promised to try to work it out with her to make the relationship work. Certainly it wasn't the first time he had slept on the couch during their relationship. There was a time he didn't just come home and hop right into bed next to her after they had hooked up - that we know of.

During their relationship, while things were good between them, it's also possible that there would have been a couple of times that he did come home late and decide to sleep on the couch and not jump into bed right next to her.

She should have stayed with him come hell or high water though.

He wakes up that morning after he found out, the night before, from Juliette, she went to Renard first, to ask for help and found out about Henrietta, betraying her promise not to keep secrets from each other. He then goes to see Henrietta, after he told her he loved her.

When he comes back from Henrietta, he accepted the fact her Hex was not reversible. This is when he attest to her, now it was his turn to understand her as she did for him. She then voge's and says something like, "This is forever" then she walks out. How much more specific can you get, if someone was paying attention. Still waiting for the explanation of why not the same patience he had for her and her not for him. How about you Dev, are you curious why no one is trying to explain the differences how she treated him so badly?

RE: How Long Did Adalind and Kelly stay with Renard? - brandon - 11-23-2017

I think Nick expected the invitation of Juliette.
After the night with Adalind/Juliette, Nick said he was going to sleep in the couch and she takes it.( in the bedroom).

And "bad luck" Juliette do not,what it gives to think- Nobody can read the mind of the other-.
She does not trust and is afraid of him( Juliette silly).
Besides he was not going to impose by force.

RE: How Long Did Adalind and Kelly stay with Renard? - irukandji - 11-23-2017

(11-22-2017, 05:52 AM)Devegs Wrote:
(11-22-2017, 05:47 AM)irukandji Wrote: You need to go back and read the thread. Really, it will help clear things up for you. We were discussing Adalind. You were the one who changed direction and brought Juliette in.

I know I did. You should also re-read the thread because clearly you were talking to me about Juliette too.

I know I did too. Back to Adalind then since the thread is about her.

(11-21-2017, 04:18 PM)Henry of green Wrote: In my opinion it actually brought them closer togther and it really actually made nick confront his feelings for Adalind. IMO Nick and Adalind would probably be dead if Adalind had of stayed because without Diania there’s no way in hell they are defeating Boneparte. I mean the guy took out Eve and had some serious powers he’s the 3rd most powerful character own the show behind Zerstorer and Diania.

The only way I could see this as an event that brought Nick and Adalind together is if, Nick was in agreement that she fled to Renard in an effort to protect herself and baby.

(11-23-2017, 09:11 AM)Henry of green Wrote: It did bring them closer together they were very close in season 6, nick understood her decision, in fact your the only one that seems to have a problem the characters sure didn’t Nick forgive Adalind after all.

This wasn't where I was going. But you know it all, henry. If you celebrate Thanksgiving, have a nice one.

(11-23-2017, 09:32 AM)Henry of green Wrote: How does it make no sense Nick and Adalind were far closer and more open to each other in season 6 than season 5 that’s a fact but you wouldn’t no any about facts would you.
Nick told Adalind in 6x05 that he understood why she had to leave with Kelly clearly you weren’t watching as usual you only see what you want to see. Adalind leaving had zero negative effects on her relationship with Nick in season 6 he didn’t hold any sort of grudge.
He told her he went crazy without her and was glad she was back and he seemed a lot more interested in the relationship with her in season 6.

Henry, you're so fiercely outraged about anything discussed regarding Nick/Adalind unless it's something you want to read. I hadn't even gotten into the discussion and already you were way ahead of me, criticizing me because of you think the debate was going to be about Nick forgiving Adalind, and how I can't see facts, yada, yada, yada.

My thought had NOTHING to do with Nick forgiving Adalind. But you know it all. That's why your post made no sense.

RE: How Long Did Adalind and Kelly stay with Renard? - dicappatore - 11-23-2017

(11-23-2017, 09:11 AM)Henry of green Wrote: It did bring them closer together they were very close in season 6, nick understood her decision, in fact your the only one that seems to have a problem the characters sure didn’t Nick forgive Adalind after all. She didn’t flee to Renard she was forced flee to black claw Renard was just part of the deal. Renard didn’t come up with idea it was Boneparte and Rachel Renard was just their pawn.

As a matter of fact, after Sean issued APB for the arrest of Nick, he went to Adalind at sean's mansion and Nick told her, she could not come back to the fome yet. Adalind didn't want to stay any longer and it was Nick who told her, it was not safe for her to come back, while he was on the run.

I don't know how much more proof someone needs to show how close and in agreement they both were.

RE: How Long Did Adalind and Kelly stay with Renard? - brandon - 11-24-2017

which case would have to be in a house and Nick hidden?nor would he want them to be running away with him