Grimm Forum
How Long Did Adalind and Kelly stay with Renard? - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: How Long Did Adalind and Kelly stay with Renard? (/Thread-How-Long-Did-Adalind-and-Kelly-stay-with-Renard)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: How Long Did Adalind and Kelly stay with Renard? - Devegs - 11-21-2017

Nope. She was a hexenbiest quite some time before he found out. So he did sleep with her after she became a hexenbiest. He just didn't know. You said he refused to sleep with her after she became a hexenbiest.

RE: How Long Did Adalind and Kelly stay with Renard? - irukandji - 11-21-2017

(11-21-2017, 06:12 PM)Devegs Wrote: Nope. She was a hexenbiest quite some time before he found out. So he did sleep with her after she became a hexenbiest. He just didn't know. You said he refused to sleep with her after she became a hexenbiest.

Let me rephrase it then. My mistake. Nick refused to sleep with Juliette after *he found out* she was a hexenbiest.

(11-21-2017, 06:39 PM)irukandji Wrote:
(11-21-2017, 06:12 PM)Devegs Wrote: Nope. She was a hexenbiest quite some time before he found out. So he did sleep with her after she became a hexenbiest. He just didn't know. You said he refused to sleep with her after she became a hexenbiest.

Let me rephrase it then. My mistake. Nick refused to sleep with Juliette after *he found out* she was a hexenbiest.

Lol. I didnt see that he got the chance to refuse to sleep with her. After the reveal, she left the next day didn't she?

She should have stayed with him come hell or high water.

RE: How Long Did Adalind and Kelly stay with Renard? - irukandji - 11-21-2017

(11-21-2017, 07:09 PM)Devegs Wrote: Lol. I didnt see that he got the chance to refuse to sleep with her.

He was sleeping on the couch when she came down the next morning. He told her he "got home late and didn't want to wake her". Funny thing, Nick doing that all of the sudden. He's only been a cop since before he hooked up with her. Certainly he's come home late before and hopped right into bed next to her.

Juliette left during the next episode. Whether that occurred the next day or the next week, I don't know. It's not specific.

(11-21-2017, 07:52 PM)irukandji Wrote:
(11-21-2017, 07:09 PM)Devegs Wrote: Lol. I didnt see that he got the chance to refuse to sleep with her.

He was sleeping on the couch when she came down the next morning. He told her he "got home late and didn't want to wake her". Funny thing, Nick doing that all of the sudden. He's only been a cop since before he hooked up with her. Certainly he's come home late before and hopped right into bed next to her.

Juliette left during the next episode. Whether that occurred the next day or the next week, I don't know. It's not specific.

True. He slept on the couch and gave that reason but he also promised to try to work it out with her to make the relationship work. Certainly it wasn't the first time he had slept on the couch during their relationship. There was a time he didn't just come home and hop right into bed next to her after they had hooked up - that we know of.

During their relationship, while things were good between them, it's also possible that there would have been a couple of times that he did come home late and decide to sleep on the couch and not jump into bed right next to her.

She should have stayed with him come hell or high water though.

RE: How Long Did Adalind and Kelly stay with Renard? - irukandji - 11-22-2017

(11-21-2017, 09:37 PM)Devegs Wrote: She should have stayed with him come hell or high water though.

She tried. He tried. Neither one of them could have or would have stayed with one another come hell or high water.

Adalind, on the other hand............should have.

RE: How Long Did Adalind and Kelly stay with Renard? - dicappatore - 11-22-2017

(11-21-2017, 06:03 PM)Devegs Wrote: Actually he did sleep with her after she became a hexenbiest

That night Nick went out for a walk. As he was out he got called away. The pretentious bitch that Juliette was, she was well aware that as a detective, it’s not a 9 to 5 job. When he did come back late that night, he slept on the couch, maybe not to wake her up? If he did sleep on the same couch as he did for part of Season 2 and then moved in with Monroe because Juliette gave him no other choices, she walks out the next day.

But what are facts? Why should we consider the fact, that Nick went out of his way to be tolerant of her lack of memories of him and trying to hook up with Sean, which she was happily to do so in Season 4. Her words, paraphrasing; “Let’s finish what we started”. I am sure some will be making plenty of excuses for her walking out on him, yet will not explain, if Nick did repulse her Hex, which he did not, since he came back home, they won’t explain the lack her reciprocal patience, when it was her turn to be placid with him.

RE: How Long Did Adalind and Kelly stay with Renard? - Devegs - 11-22-2017

(11-22-2017, 05:05 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(11-21-2017, 09:37 PM)Devegs Wrote: She should have stayed with him come hell or high water though.

She tried. He tried. Neither one of them could have or would have stayed with one another come hell or high water.

Adalind, on the other hand............should have.

You seem to be applying double standards here but you forget that Adalind did end up with Nick. So she did stick with Nick through hell or high water. They found a way to be together.

RE: How Long Did Adalind and Kelly stay with Renard? - irukandji - 11-22-2017

You need to go back and read the thread. Really, it will help clear things up for you. We were discussing Adalind. You were the one who changed direction and brought Juliette in.

RE: How Long Did Adalind and Kelly stay with Renard? - Devegs - 11-22-2017

(11-22-2017, 05:47 AM)irukandji Wrote: You need to go back and read the thread. Really, it will help clear things up for you. We were discussing Adalind. You were the one who changed direction and brought Juliette in.

I know I did. You should also re-read the thread because clearly you were talking to me about Juliette too.