Grimm Forum
Favourite episode - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Favourite episode (/Thread-Favourite-episode)

Favourite episode - wesen - 09-18-2017

Mine was in season one - Danse Macabre.

RE: Favourite episode - rpmaluki - 09-19-2017

Happily Ever Aftermath in S1 - for the WotW story.
Oh Captain, My Captain in S6 - for brilliant Sasha playing two very different characters to perfection and the ensuing laugh out loud moments.
Into the Schwarzwald in S5 - for classic Nick/Monroe interaction and hijinks.
Blind Love in S6 - For Nick screaming ROSALEE!!!!!!!!!!!

RE: Favourite episode - wesen - 09-19-2017

I'm also going to add Blood Magic, one of the best WoW stories in my opinion. The Fugitive and Blind Love because of the Nadalind moments, also chose Blind Love because it was hilarious.

RE: Favourite episode - dicappatore - 09-19-2017

Blind Love was on my favorite list too. I bet to all the Pro-Nicolette crowd were wetting their panties when they see Juliette falling for Nick. What were the odds of one of those drinks went to Juliette. Those damm writers were such a tease!

RE: Favourite episode - rpmaluki - 09-19-2017

(09-19-2017, 04:52 AM)wesen Wrote: I'm also going to add Blood Magic, one of the best WoW stories in my opinion. The Fugitive and Blind Love because of the Nadalind moments, also chose Blind Love because it was hilarious.
I was spoilt ahead with the WotW in Blood Magic because when I live the show played months after it aired in the US and I remember the reviews and comments going on about how this episode brought them to tears and I remember thinking, ha! never going to happen to me because I didn't think the show was capable of doing an emotional story strong enough to tug at my often hard strings and lo and behold I was bawling like a baby at the end, lol.

RE: Favourite episode - Hell Rell - 09-19-2017

This is tough. I may edit this later but the ones I can think of immediately are Three Coins in a Fuchsbau, Leave it to Beavers, Woman in Black, Season of the Hexenbiest, and Synchronicity. I don't have any episode in the latter season as one of my favorites. Not even Blind Love because I hated the timing of it.

Of these episodes, I have Season of the Hexenbiest slightly beating out Three Coins in a Fuchsbau. That episode was just so fun and such an adrenaline rush. Adalind being her brilliant vindictive self was the highlight, especially her precinct scenes, and Nkck and Monroe working together and kicking ass. It was just so tense throughout and one of Nick's better episodes overall.

RE: Favourite episode - bart - 09-19-2017

(09-19-2017, 10:47 AM)Hell Rell Wrote: This is tough. I may edit this later but the ones I can think of immediately are Three Coins in a Fuchsbau, Leave it to Beavers, Woman in Black, Season of the Hexenbiest, and Synchronicity. I don't have any episode in the latter season as one of my favorites. Not even Blind Love because I hated the timing of it.

Of these episodes, I have Season of the Hexenbiest slightly beating out Three Coins in a Fuchsbau. That episode was just so fun and such an adrenaline rush. Adalind being her brilliant vindictive self was the highlight, especially her precinct scenes, and Nkck and Monroe working together and kicking ass. It was just so tense throughout and one of Nick's better episodes overall.

What do you mean the timing of it?

RE: Favourite episode - FaceInTheCrowd - 09-19-2017

The Christmas episodes.

RE: Favourite episode - Hell Rell - 09-19-2017

(09-19-2017, 06:38 PM)bart Wrote: [quote='Hell Rell' pid='62388' dateline='1505843272']
What do you mean the timing of it?

I didn't like that it came in the middle of the shortened final season. I would've accepted it had it been a full season but I wasn't a fan of having a humorous throwaway episode that late in the series. It reminded me of when Smallville had a The Hangover inspired episode so late in its run.

The lack of urgency in the final season as a whole bothered me. Blind Love is good on its own but I could do without it if I could've gotten another episode that actually mattered in the overall narrative.

I also had a problem with when Tree People aired. I thought it was a good episode and one of the better WotWs but it was too late in the series to have that when the world was supposed to be ending soon.