Grimm Forum
Nick and Ariel the daemonfeuer - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Nick and Ariel the daemonfeuer (/Thread-Nick-and-Ariel-the-daemonfeuer)

Nick and Ariel the daemonfeuer - wesen - 09-14-2017

I thought Nick and Ariel had more chemistry than Juliette ever did with Nick. I wish they could have explored him having a relationship outside of Juliette, prior to him ending up with Adalind.

RE: Nick and Ariel the daemonfeuer - rpmaluki - 09-14-2017

(09-14-2017, 03:28 AM)wesen Wrote: I thought Nick and Ariel had more chemistry than Juliette ever did with Nick. I wish they could have explored him having a relationship outside of Juliette, prior to him ending up with Adalind.
Nick had better chemistry with every other woman except Juliette. They could have gone any number of ways in S1 and S2 had they realised sooner that the N/J relationship was a bust. Juliette and Sean seemed a ton more interesting than her and Nick and the show could have explored that as well instead of wasting three more seasons on what didn't work.

RE: Nick and Ariel the daemonfeuer - irukandji - 09-14-2017

(09-14-2017, 03:41 AM)rpmaluki Wrote: Nick had better chemistry with every other woman except Juliette. They could have gone any number of ways in S1 and S2 had they realised sooner that the N/J relationship was a bust. Juliette and Sean seemed a ton more interesting than her and Nick and the show could have explored that as well instead of wasting three more seasons on what didn't work.

I don't get why the first episode of the season brings out the idea that Nick shouldn't be with Juliette, or really any woman for that matter.......and then, oh shock, the rest of the series deliberately keeps him with a woman anyway even though it does nothing for his character.

(09-14-2017, 04:15 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(09-14-2017, 03:41 AM)rpmaluki Wrote: Nick had better chemistry with every other woman except Juliette. They could have gone any number of ways in S1 and S2 had they realised sooner that the N/J relationship was a bust. Juliette and Sean seemed a ton more interesting than her and Nick and the show could have explored that as well instead of wasting three more seasons on what didn't work.

I don't get why the first episode of the season brings out the idea that Nick shouldn't be with Juliette, or really any woman for that matter.......and then, oh shock, the rest of the series deliberately keeps him with a woman anyway even though it does nothing for his character.
I said nothing about the first episode. And yes for me by the end of S1 I felt Nick and juliette were ill-suited for one another.

(09-14-2017, 04:50 AM)rpmaluki Wrote:

I said nothing about the first episode. And yes for me by the end of S1 I felt Nick and juliette were ill-suited for one another.

I know. My comment was not meant to imply that you did.

(09-14-2017, 05:07 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(09-14-2017, 04:50 AM)rpmaluki Wrote:

I know. My comment was not meant to imply that you did.
Then I don't get it since no one mentioned the first episode.

I don't how you want me to respond other than to say I'm not no one and I'm the one who brought up the first episode.

RE: Nick and Ariel the daemonfeuer - dicappatore - 09-14-2017

(09-14-2017, 03:28 AM)wesen Wrote: I thought Nick and Ariel had more chemistry than Juliette ever did with Nick. I wish they could have explored him having a relationship outside of Juliette, prior to him ending up with Adalind.

The actress they used for Ariel is hot. She has a big role in either Agents of Shield as the hot chick scientist of the hot chick doctor on Flash. I get those two chicks confused.

RE: Nick and Ariel the daemonfeuer - Hell Rell - 09-14-2017

(09-14-2017, 06:38 AM)dicappatore Wrote:

The actress they used for Ariel is hot. She has a big role in either Agents of Shield as the hot chick scientist of the hot chick doctor on Flash. I get those two chicks confused.

Elizabeth Henstridge plays Jemma Simmons on Agents of Shield.