Grimm Forum
What would kelly's reaction to baby kelly existence be if she was still alive? - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: What would kelly's reaction to baby kelly existence be if she was still alive? (/Thread-What-would-kelly-s-reaction-to-baby-kelly-existence-be-if-she-was-still-alive)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: What would kelly's reaction to baby kelly existence be if she was still alive? - rpmaluki - 09-08-2017

Without the mother's consent, the extent of the deception, it's called kidnapping imo.

RE: What would kelly's reaction to baby kelly existence be if she was still alive? - FaceInTheCrowd - 09-08-2017

I would expect the whole running off with the baby episode to be something Adalind and Kelly would just agree to not ever bring up in conversation.

RE: What would kelly's reaction to baby kelly existence be if she was still alive? - Hell Rell - 09-08-2017

The scoobies did protect Diana and by extension themselves. They did that by Kelly kidnapping her. Their intentions don't change that fact. Adalind naming her son Kelly doesn't change that fact. Even if she realized it was for the best, which I don't think she would've if she never got Diana back, wouldn't change that fact.

That being said, Kelly would love her grandson just the same and she and Adalind would get along in the long run. Kelly wouldn't let her hatred of Wesen override the love she felt for her grandson. She would accept Adalind just like she accepted Monroe and Rosalee because Nick accepted her.

RE: What would kelly's reaction to baby kelly existence be if she was still alive? - dicappatore - 09-08-2017

(09-08-2017, 08:35 AM)dicappatore Wrote: To all your poster claiming Mamma Kelly and the Scobie’s stole or kidnapped baby Diana from Adalind which in turn would end up hating Kelly senior must have missed those whole episodes.

(09-08-2017, 08:44 AM)rpmaluki Wrote: Without the mother's consent, the extent of the deception, it's called kidnapping imo.

(09-08-2017, 08:58 AM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: I would expect the whole running off with the baby episode to be something Adalind and Kelly would just agree to not ever bring up in conversation.

(09-08-2017, 09:30 AM)Hell Rell Wrote: The scoobies did protect Diana and by extension themselves. They did that by Kelly kidnapping her. Their intentions don't change that fact. Adalind naming her son Kelly doesn't change that fact. Even if she realized it was for the best, which I don't think she would've if she never got Diana back, wouldn't change that fact.

That being said, Kelly would love her grandson just the same and she and Adalind would get along in the long run. Kelly wouldn't let her hatred of Wesen override the love she felt for her grandson. She would accept Adalind just like she accepted Monroe and Rosalee because Nick accepted her.

The last thing on my mind was to change facts. I never said, they did not kidnap Diana. When they show up at the plane all masked and making it look like they were part of the resistance. They grabbed Diana from the Royals, not Adalind.

Now, if you wish to debate if Diana was still kidnapped without BOTH parents consent? That’s another discussion. I stated that, even if she was kidnapped from, WHOM EVER. It did not cause Adalind to hate Kelly senior.

The question of this thread is not whether she was kidnapped or not. The question is “What would Kelly's reaction to baby Kelly existence be if she was still alive?” This is the question I was trying to answer.

RE: What would kelly's reaction to baby kelly existence be if she was still alive? - brandon - 09-08-2017

Joy and surprise.
And the question " you slep with one Wesen"?
There would be some mention of" your aunt left hunting and brought it to bed.
And it was not a carpet".
An interesting conversation that was left in nothingness.

RE: What would kelly's reaction to baby kelly existence be if she was still alive? - irukandji - 09-08-2017

I'm curious about something. When Adalind found out Kelly had been killed, what do you think her reaction was? I suspect it was one that all mothers who had their children taken from them would share. In other words, she would have been happy as hell. She'd gotten some vengeance to say the least.

RE: What would kelly's reaction to baby kelly existence be if she was still alive? - dicappatore - 09-08-2017

(09-08-2017, 09:57 AM)dicappatore Wrote:
(09-08-2017, 08:35 AM)dicappatore Wrote: To all your poster claiming Mamma Kelly and the Scobie’s stole or kidnapped baby Diana from Adalind which in turn would end up hating Kelly senior must have missed those whole episodes.

(09-08-2017, 08:44 AM)rpmaluki Wrote: Without the mother's consent, the extent of the deception, it's called kidnapping imo.

(09-08-2017, 08:58 AM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: I would expect the whole running off with the baby episode to be something Adalind and Kelly would just agree to not ever bring up in conversation.

(09-08-2017, 09:30 AM)Hell Rell Wrote: The scoobies did protect Diana and by extension themselves. They did that by Kelly kidnapping her. Their intentions don't change that fact. Adalind naming her son Kelly doesn't change that fact. Even if she realized it was for the best, which I don't think she would've if she never got Diana back, wouldn't change that fact.

The last thing on my mind was to change facts. I never said, they did not kidnap Diana. When they show up at the plane all masked and making it look like they were part of the resistance. They grabbed Diana from the Royals, not Adalind.

Now, if you wish to debate if Diana was still kidnapped without BOTH parents consent? That’s another discussion. I stated that, even if she was kidnapped from, WHOM EVER. It did not cause Adalind to hate Kelly senior.

The question of this thread is not whether she was kidnapped or not. The question is “What would Kelly's reaction to baby Kelly existence be if she was still alive?” This is the question I was trying to answer.

Replying to my own post. Here is the dialogue of the Hotel scene after Adalind planted the Verat head in the hotel suite that was registered to Kenneth. Please pay close attention to the last line spoken by Adalind. See if you can tell if she is pissed off at Momma Kelly! Tell me if in Adalind mind set if she is thinking her daughter was kidnapped.

I am not trying to change any facts. By definition, Yea Diana was kidnapped. But in Adalinds own words "She died trying to save my daughter."

Scene: Nick and Hank arrive at the Penthouse and are told what "happened" by Wu.

Wu: [To a man and a woman] And then immediately called security after that—
Nick: [He and Hank walk up] What do we got?
Wu: Hey. Excuse me. [To Nick] Something pretty grisly. One of the guests found a head in a closet. This is the hotel manager, Mr. Adams.
Nick: I'm Detective Burkhardt. This is Detective Griffin. Who found it?
Hotel Manager: One of our hotel guests, Miss Schade. Housekeeping heard her screaming, immediately called hotel security. They notified me. I just can't believe it.
Hank: Where's the guest?
Hotel Manager: Right in here.
[They go into the Penthouse]
Wu: Miss Schade, these are Detectives Burkhardt and Griffin.
Nick: Can you tell us what happened?
Adalind: I came back to my room. I'd been gone a couple of days. And I opened the closet door, and there it was. It was awful. I'm pregnant, you know.
Nick: [To the manager] We're going to need the names and vehicle information of everyone who was staying in this room.
Hotel Manager: Right away. [He and Wu leave the room]
Nick: You okay?
Adalind: I almost went into labor with all that screaming.
Nick: You did good.
Hank: It looks like they haven't packed up yet.
Adalind: Now what?
Nick: Now we can find out what vehicles they're driving, put out arrest warrants for Kenneth and Rispoli.
Wu: [He comes back] It worked. There's a printout of names and vehicles waiting at the front desk.
Hank: A.P.B.'s on everything.
Nick: Have an officer take Adalind back to Bud's. You stay here.
Adalind: Hey, I'm sorry about your mom. I know how much that hurts. She died trying to save my daughter.

RE: What would kelly's reaction to baby kelly existence be if she was still alive? - rpmaluki - 09-08-2017

Nobody's denying Adalind's words. Her acknowledging what Kelly was trying to do doesn't mean Kelly didn't kidnap the child from its mother in order to protect it from the Royals.

RE: What would kelly's reaction to baby kelly existence be if she was still alive? - Devegs - 09-09-2017

For me, since Adalind named Kelly after his grandmother, after the act, I think the whole kidnap (or not) became a moot point for Adalind. I also believe, like some others, that since ghost Kelly was happy with the grandson, she would have been happy to have grandson Kelly if she were alive. He would have been her first grandchild and the kid cannot be held responsible for how he was conceived.

RE: What would kelly's reaction to baby kelly existence be if she was still alive? - dicappatore - 09-09-2017

(09-08-2017, 07:37 PM)rpmaluki Wrote: Nobody's denying Adalind's words. Her acknowledging what Kelly was trying to do doesn't mean Kelly didn't kidnap the child from its mother in order to protect it from the Royals.

rp, there is no argument on the kidnapping of Diana. If you read the question posing on this thread. It does not ask if Diana was kidnapped or not. It asks the reaction of Kelly if she did not die, and how she would react to a grandson with Hexenbiest blood. The point I was making, in the end, Adalind did not hold it against her and there was no animosity between the two women.

The argument I was making was that even if Diana was kidnapped, it did not carry the negativity it would be associated with someone having a child kidnapped. If you recall, before Diana was grabbed by BC, she was held by Meisner and company. Another person that Adalind did not resent for keeping her daughter “KIDNAPPED” from the Royals.

I don’t know when the conversation went from, Kelly senior approval of baby Kelly to, what Momma Kelly did with Diana. If it was me? I was only trying to make the point that, in this case, “Kidnapping” Diana, was proof that, Nick’s mom, a full old fashion GRIMM, was able to protect a child of a Hexenbiest and a Zauberbiest, with no relationship to her, what so ever.

How, in turn, could she ever reject a child from a Hexenbiest and a Grimm, of her own bloodline and her flesh and blood grandson. No matter what he was named, since in this scenario, Kelly was still alive.