Grimm Forum
What would kelly's reaction to baby kelly existence be if she was still alive? - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: What would kelly's reaction to baby kelly existence be if she was still alive? (/Thread-What-would-kelly-s-reaction-to-baby-kelly-existence-be-if-she-was-still-alive)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

What would kelly's reaction to baby kelly existence be if she was still alive? - WispyWillow - 09-07-2017

ghost kelly was fine with it but would she still have felt the same if she was still alive?

having a wesen grandson
nick and adalind raising the baby together.
adalind would still have wanted diana back

RE: What would kelly's reaction to baby kelly existence be if she was still alive? - rpmaluki - 09-07-2017

I see her reacting almost the same as she did when Nick told her Monroe and Rosalee were his friends, shock and then she'll move on. How much she accepts Kelly's part wesen DNA may be hard to swallow at first but he's her grandson, I do think she'll be genuinely happy to have an extension of her family. With Nick and Adalind living happily together as a family, I can see her returning Diana to her mother, since she'll have more confidence in Diana having positive influence reinforced with living under the roof of her most trusted Grimm, her son. I think one of the reasons she took Diana from Adalind was discovering Adalind's history with Nick and the gang and being convinced Diana was better of away from Adalind's villain tendencies and influence.

Kelly was an old school Grimm but she was not without the ability to adjust to her son's strange companions.

RE: What would kelly's reaction to baby kelly existence be if she was still alive? - dicappatore - 09-07-2017

Her spirit loved baby Kelly. At the end, when “Z” is dead with the help of Nick’s bloodline, as he parts way with the spirits of his aunt and mom, she tells him to take care of her grandson and she loves his name.

If she was still alive, whether named Kelly or not? She would have protected him as much, if not more, than she did Diana, daughter to a Hexenbiest and half of a Zauberbists.

RE: What would kelly's reaction to baby kelly existence be if she was still alive? - irukandji - 09-07-2017

(09-07-2017, 06:36 AM)WispyWillow Wrote: ghost kelly was fine with it but would she still have felt the same if she was still alive?

having a wesen grandson

I'm sure she would have been fine with baby Kelly. The question on my mind is, how would Adalind have viewed Kelly? I wouldn't blame her one bit if she hated her guts and refused to let her see her grandson.

RE: What would kelly's reaction to baby kelly existence be if she was still alive? - New Guy - 09-07-2017

(09-07-2017, 03:15 PM)irukandji Wrote:
(09-07-2017, 06:36 AM)WispyWillow Wrote: ghost kelly was fine with it but would she still have felt the same if she was still alive?

having a wesen grandson

I'm sure she would have been fine with baby Kelly. The question on my mind is, how would Adalind have viewed Kelly? I wouldn't blame her one bit if she hated her guts and refused to let her see her grandson.
Hi Iruk,
Without Kelly's help Adalind and Diana would have never escaped the Royals to board the airplane in Switzerland. ("Synchronicity")
If Kelly didn't change from Brazil to Oregon, they would have been captured by Royals immediately after landing.
Adalind knows Kelly saved her. Without Kelly's help, Diana would have been raised by King Freddie. Adalind showed her gratitude when she named her son Kelly.
You may hate Kelly's guts but Adalind would likely be very affectionate and welcome Grandma Kelly into their lives.
N G

RE: What would kelly's reaction to baby kelly existence be if she was still alive? - irukandji - 09-07-2017

(09-07-2017, 03:55 PM)New Guy Wrote:

having a wesen grandson

Hi Iruk,
Without Kelly's help Adalind and Diana would have never escaped the Royals to board the airplane in Switzerland. ("Synchronicity")
If Kelly didn't change from Brazil to Oregon, they would have been captured by Royals immediately after landing.
Adalind knows Kelly saved her. Without Kelly's help, Diana would have been raised by King Freddie. Adalind showed her gratitude when she named her son Kelly.
You may hate Kelly's guts but Adalind would likely be very affectionate and welcome Grandma Kelly into their lives.
N G

Well, we'll have to agree to disagree here New Guy. I can't imagine a woman taking too kindly to her baby being kidnapped from her, but that's just me. You seem to view it differently.

RE: What would kelly's reaction to baby kelly existence be if she was still alive? - New Guy - 09-07-2017

(09-07-2017, 04:03 PM)irukandji Wrote:

having a wesen grandson

Hi Iruk,
N G

Well, we'll have to agree to disagree here New Guy. I can't imagine a woman taking too kindly to her baby being kidnapped from her, but that's just me. You seem to view it differently.
Iruk, Some of us wonder if you viewed it (Grimm) at all. Big Grin N G

(09-07-2017, 04:10 PM)New Guy Wrote:
(09-07-2017, 04:03 PM)irukandji Wrote:

having a wesen grandson

Hi Iruk,
N G

Iruk, Some of us wonder if you viewed it (Grimm) at all. Big Grin N G

Now you're a hoot, New Guy!

RE: What would kelly's reaction to baby kelly existence be if she was still alive? - FaceInTheCrowd - 09-07-2017

Adalind definitely did not "take it kindly" when the scoobies made off with Diana. But I suspect her experiences with Viktor and the royals caused her to eventually realize that the alternative might have been a lot worse.

Yes, but I wasn't referring to the scoobies, I was referring to Kelly. Adalind may have forgiven them, but I doubt she'd be so forgiving of Kelly.