Grimm Forum
Cabin Encounter (Fanfic) - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Fan Creations (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Fan-Creations)
+--- Thread: Cabin Encounter (Fanfic) (/Thread-Cabin-Encounter-Fanfic)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Cabin Encounter (Fanfic) - dicappatore - 10-27-2017

(10-27-2017, 11:48 AM)Henry of green Wrote: Seriously these fanfics by Hexenadler are basically about Jullittte emotionally abusing nick and treating him like crap and him coming back for more abuse. Hexenadler must really hate Nick the character because in the story he's telling Nick basically becomes Jullittes punching bag. Nicks son being raised by Miesner while he runs around after Julltitte/eve like a slave what the WTF is that all about.
Just see my previous posts on this thread defining "hilarious"

RE: Cabin Encounter (Fanfic) - irukandji - 10-27-2017

eyeroll. Here we go again.

RE: Cabin Encounter (Fanfic) - thecdn - 10-27-2017

(10-27-2017, 03:24 PM)irukandji Wrote: eyeroll. Here we go again.

Come on, it's fun Big Grin

RE: Cabin Encounter (Fanfic) - dicappatore - 10-27-2017

(10-27-2017, 03:52 PM)thecdn Wrote:
(10-27-2017, 03:24 PM)irukandji Wrote: eyeroll. Here we go again.

Come on, it's fun Big Grin

Eyeroll? I think when these were being written, there is more than just eyeroll involved!

RE: Cabin Encounter (Fanfic) - irukandji - 10-28-2017

Hexenadler, I have read two fanfictions. Both were excellent in their own way and they were not of the Grimm universe. I have not read yours, and will not. I don't think the characters of Nick and Juliette are all that worthy of a person's imagination when translated to storytelling.

However, may I make a suggestion about a fanfiction I would be very interested in if you took the time to write it?

A while back you wrote in some depth about Matthew Hopkins, the historical witch hunter. You even developed a very intriguing banner, maybe even two banners, I can't recall. I do recall the one, which gave some kind of an eerie foretelling about him and it was very well done. Rather than a story about Juliette and Nick, why don't you write a fictional about him?

RE: Cabin Encounter (Fanfic) - Hexenadler - 10-29-2017

(10-27-2017, 11:48 AM)Henry of green Wrote: Seriously these fanfics by Hexenadler are basically about Jullittte emotionally abusing nick and treating him like crap and him coming back for more abuse. Hexenadler must really hate Nick the character because in the story he's telling Nick basically becomes Jullittes punching bag. Nicks son being raised by Miesner while he runs around after Julltitte/eve like a slave what the WTF is that all about.

If that's really all you see when you read these stories, I can't help you. Real-life relationships are a whole lot more complicated than you think, even the "sadomasochistic" ones. I could just as easily say the "official" version of Nick seen on the show is a gutless hypocrite who dumps his fiancee upon learning about her Hexenbiest-hood, only to bond with his former rapist later on, with the fact that Adalind is ALSO a Hexenbiest being conveniently ignored.

In this version of the story, Nick and Juliette's love happens to be absolute, which means it endures even through corruption and transformation. I did my best to convey the weird privacy and grudging respect that exists between a Grimm and a full-on Hexenbiest like Juliette (unlike the watered-down take on Adalind seen in seasons 5 and 6), and if you didn't pick up on it, I can only assume you have your own biased perception of how Nick's relationships with women SHOULD work that you'll never waver from.

RE: Cabin Encounter (Fanfic) - dicappatore - 10-29-2017

(10-29-2017, 12:38 PM)Henry of green Wrote: Hex, I didn't mean any disrespect ,I just feel you have written nick very weak and Juliette overly strong ,I'm all for equality just not at the expense of men's dignity. You should have written an equally strong Nick to match your strong portrayal of Juliette and I would have been fine with it but you made Nick a push over. Hex, if you have problem with what Adalind did to Nick, I assume you also have a problem with what Eve did to Rachel and also what Nick did to Adalind in season 1 forcing his tongue down Adalinds throat ?

Henry, I think Hexenadler fantasy is to be cuckold. Just IMO!