Grimm Forum
The 7 Keys - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: The 7 Keys (/Thread-The-7-Keys)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

The 7 Keys - the-epic-prince - 03-06-2013

Kelly had said that the crusading knights found a treasure that had to be locked up. So what is this treasure?
My thought is a sort of stone that grants the ability to see wesen.
What are you ideas?

RE: The 7 Keys - Zobgeist - 03-07-2013

They say it's a treasure that will allow the seven families to control the world... so I think it somehow allows them to control Wesen.

RE: The 7 Keys - the-epic-prince - 03-07-2013

(03-07-2013, 12:48 PM)Zobgeist Wrote: They say it's a treasure that will allow the seven families to control the world... so I think it somehow allows them to control Wesen.

Hey and welcome to Grimm Forums.

That sounds plausible. It would be interesting to see how they would play it out.

RE: The 7 Keys - pale boy - 03-09-2013

Whatever the treasure is, it won't be pretty. I'm thinking it might be another magical object like the coins. Like Zobgeist said, it might potentially control Wesen. I could see a Wesen-detecting object being just as useful though. It would allow their numbers to be culled if anyone wanted to do such a thing...

For a random, off-the-wall theory though, I'll say it's some kind of immortal magical creature.

RE: The 7 Keys - RebeccaMatthews - 03-09-2013

What if the whole "control the world" thing actually meant the who world, like the leaders of every country and the different wessen groups recoginzed them as supreme rulers of the world. Then again, this might just be me having watched one too many episodes of a Disney cartoon speaking.

RE: The 7 Keys - pale boy - 03-09-2013

(03-09-2013, 11:08 AM)RebeccaMatthews Wrote: What if the whole "control the world" thing actually meant the who world, like the leaders of every country and the different wessen groups recoginzed them as supreme rulers of the world. Then again, this might just be me having watched one too many episodes of a Disney cartoon speaking.

That would be pretty darn awesome. I like the idea of it being so literal. I could see why so many people want that item so desperately.

(btw, what Disney cartoon inspired your post?)

RE: The 7 Keys - Martyr - 03-09-2013

It will unlock a 7 key chest with nothing in it.

RE: The 7 Keys - bookofknowledge - 03-10-2013

(03-09-2013, 11:41 PM)Martyr Wrote: It will unlock a 7 key chest with nothing in it.

yeah they'd be like "we spent fifty years looking for these keys and now we will have UNLIMITED POWER" *chest creaks open* "NNNNOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!"

RE: The 7 Keys - Martyr - 03-14-2013

(03-10-2013, 10:54 AM)bookofknowledge Wrote:
(03-09-2013, 11:41 PM)Martyr Wrote: It will unlock a 7 key chest with nothing in it.

yeah they'd be like "we spent fifty years looking for these keys and now we will have UNLIMITED POWER" *chest creaks open* "NNNNOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!"

Heh, or the 7 keys lead to 7 more keys which lead to 7 more keys which lead to 7 more keys which lead to 7 more keys which lead to 7 more keys which lead to 7 more keys which lead to 7 more keys which lead to 7 more keys which lead to 7 more keys which lead to 7 more keys which lead to 7 more keys which lead to 7 more keys which lead to 7 more keys which lead to 7 more keys which lead to 7 more keys which lead to 7 more keys which lead to 7 more keys which lead to 7 more keys which lead to 7 more keys which lead to 7 more keys which lead to 7 more keys which lead to 7 more keys which lead to 7 more keys which lead to 7 more keys which lead to 7 more keys which lead to 7 more keys which lead to 7 more keys which lead to 7 more keys which lead to 7 more keys which lead to 7 more keys which lead to 7 more keys which lead to 7 more keys which lead to 7 more keys which lead to 7 more keys which lead to 7 more keys which lead to 7 more keys which lead to 7 more keys which lead to 7 more keys which lead to 7 more keys which lead to 7 more keys which lead to 7 more keys which lead to 7 more keys which lead to 7 more keys... then finally it opens a chest with nothing in it.

RE: The 7 Keys - bookofknowledge - 03-14-2013

(03-14-2013, 03:08 PM)Martyr Wrote:
(03-10-2013, 10:54 AM)bookofknowledge Wrote:

Heh, or the 7 keys lead to 7 more keys which lead to 7 more keys which lead to 7 more keys which lead to 7 more keys which lead to 7 more keys which lead to 7 more keys which lead to 7 more keys which lead to 7 more keys which lead to 7 more keys which lead to 7 more keys which lead to 7 more keys which lead to 7 more keys which lead to 7 more keys which lead to 7 more keys which lead to 7 more keys which lead to 7 more keys which lead to 7 more keys which lead to 7 more keys which lead to 7 more keys which lead to 7 more keys which lead to 7 more keys which lead to 7 more keys which lead to 7 more keys which lead to 7 more keys which lead to 7 more keys which lead to 7 more keys which lead to 7 more keys which lead to 7 more keys which lead to 7 more keys which lead to 7 more keys which lead to 7 more keys which lead to 7 more keys which lead to 7 more keys which lead to 7 more keys which lead to 7 more keys which lead to 7 more keys which lead to 7 more keys which lead to 7 more keys which lead to 7 more keys which lead to 7 more keys which lead to 7 more keys which lead to 7 more keys which lead to 7 more keys... then finally it opens a chest with nothing in it.
.... whoa lota keyz