Grimm Forum
***OFFICIAL Grimm Itinerary Wishlist*** - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: ***OFFICIAL Grimm Itinerary Wishlist*** (/Thread-OFFICIAL-Grimm-Itinerary-Wishlist)

Pages: 1 2

***OFFICIAL Grimm Itinerary Wishlist*** - HellJacket - 11-20-2013

I've decided to make a wishlist of places (real or abstract) that Grimm's writing staff should send Nick and company. When said episodes actually happen, I will cross them off with the episode name. Since most episodes will continue to take place around Portland, Oregon, most of these are simply wishful thinking and will never happen. But you never know.

Grimm Itinerary Wishlist
1. Aunt Marie's old home in Montana
2. The Renard Family Castle in Austria (at least, I think it was in Austria)
3. Monroe's ancestral home in Germany
4. A Wessen City without Humans (ala Hogsmeade of Harry Potter)
5. A Reaper Stronghold (e.g., Mannheim)
6. Grimm Settlement (given their scarce numbers, let's define this as any location where more than 10 Grimm regularly reside in close proximity)
7. Wessen Council Institutional Center

Feel free to post below any other places, and I'll add them to the list.

RE: ***OFFICIAL Grimm Itinerary Wishlist*** - pale boy - 11-20-2013

Oh, that's an awesome list. I'd especially love to see #4 and #5. An all Wesen city would be really great since we have yet to see what Wesen are like outside of human influence.

The only thing I can think of is:

- A Grimm settlement (as a counterpoint to the Wesen village).

RE: ***OFFICIAL Grimm Itinerary Wishlist*** - Gretel Hanselsister - 11-21-2013

Great Wishlist, yes please, in this order! Big Grin
But I doubt the family-castle really exists, it looks computer-generated to me.

RE: ***OFFICIAL Grimm Itinerary Wishlist*** - Abc10 - 11-21-2013

4 and 5 would be great. Especially when Nick's gonna visit it Cool

RE: ***OFFICIAL Grimm Itinerary Wishlist*** - speakeasy - 11-22-2013

Two wishlist locations come to mind. Like to see the group take part in a war council or at least a strategy session, with Ian Harmon and other leaders of the Laufer, don't know if they are a loose knit organization or have a specific base of operations. But I think Harmon lives in London.

This is probably not viable because you can't have everything, but I'd like to see Nick and company pay a visit to the Wesen Council that Rosalee consulted and get in depth information about how they might figure in the upcoming battle for power with the Royals.

RE: ***OFFICIAL Grimm Itinerary Wishlist*** - Lou - 11-22-2013

This is a good idea. And I don't really mean to derail this but I'm feeling sort of silly this morning.

Chicago - Nick goes to Chicago to meet Harry Dresden to see if the wizards of the White Council can help him against Adalind.
While in Chicago Nick might attempt to find Ben or Misty Holliday - they might also help. Alhough I don't see how Nick can find them if they are in Landover.
Hopewell - Nick goes to Hopewell, Illinois to enlist Nest Freemark and John Ross in the good fight. (Actually I can't remember if they are still there - Maybe they are in Seattle.)
London, England - He probably needs Hermione's help in removing a spell.
The Island - Nick goes to the island, and maybe back in time, to vanquish the Smoke Monster.

RE: ***OFFICIAL Grimm Itinerary Wishlist*** - HellJacket - 11-22-2013

(11-22-2013, 08:34 AM)Lou Wrote: This is a good idea. And I don't really mean to derail this but I'm feeling sort of silly this morning.

Chicago - Nick goes to Chicago to meet Harry Dresden to see if the wizards of the White Council can help him against Adalind.
While in Chicago Nick might attempt to find Ben or Misty Holliday - they might also help. Alhough I don't see how Nick can find them if they are in Landover.
Hopewell - Nick goes to Hopewell, Illinois to enlist Nest Freemark and John Ross in the good fight. (Actually I can't remember if they are still there - Maybe they are in Seattle.)
London, England - He probably needs Hermione's help in removing a spell.
The Island - Nick goes to the island, and maybe back in time, to vanquish the Smoke Monster.

Reading your post gave me a good idea. If Grimm ever gets a spinoff, it would be nice to have it take place in one of the bigger cities, like Chicago. Most of Portland's wessen elements are very small close-nit commities. In a big city, you'd constantly have an army of wessen around every corner.

RE: ***OFFICIAL Grimm Itinerary Wishlist*** - HellJacket - 11-22-2013

(11-22-2013, 06:22 AM)speakeasy Wrote: Two wishlist locations come to mind. Like to see the group take part in a war council or at least a strategy session, with Ian Harmon and other leaders of the Laufer, don't know if they are a loose knit organization or have a specific base of operations. But I think Harmon lives in London.
Those are more episode scenes than actual physical locations. Really, you can already argue Nick and company have already had several war council or strategy sessions. Though, I do like the Wessen Council in Netherlands one so I'll add it above.

RE: ***OFFICIAL Grimm Itinerary Wishlist*** - speakeasy - 11-22-2013

Half a wishlist is better than none; I'll take it Smile

RE: ***OFFICIAL Grimm Itinerary Wishlist*** - batool100 - 01-18-2014

Grimm follows Homicide Detective Nick Burkhardt as bedtime stories become nightmares .