Grimm Forum
Hank's car - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Hank's car (/Thread-Hank-s-car)

Hank's car - Joana Barrinha - 11-12-2013

Hi,

what car does Hank (from "Grimm") drives?
Is it a blue mustang?

Thank you
Joana

RE: Hank's car - Lou - 11-13-2013

I thought it was a black mustang. but I can't remember.
We had a discussion last year, now I can't find it, about everyone's car and what it might mean or signify.
Hank's muscle car is maybe a little obvious. Monroe's VW bug is interesting. I don't think Rosalee drives. Juliette is either on a bike, or I think she drives a Prius. Nick drives, now I can't remember, is it an old Ford Bronco - and was that his Aunt's old car? Renard has a big black SUV - is it a Cadillac? Bud has an old truck.
Does Grimm not have any car companies as sponsors?
Do you guys remember when Heroes got Nissan and all the characters started mentioning the name of their rides?

RE: Hank's car - Lou - 11-15-2013

When they drove up to the Marina you could get a pretty good look at it. Its a blue Charger.

RE: Hank's car - Hyndara - 11-17-2013

Nick drives Toyota, Juliette had a Ford, don't know if the car survived the crash or not. Renard's SUV is a GM.
Hank has a car? I always thought the black Ford would be his ...

RE: Hank's car - Joana Barrinha - 11-17-2013

Thank you all Smile
Yes, hank has dark blue car with extra mirrors on the front.

RE: Hank's car - Lou - 11-18-2013

(11-17-2013, 06:33 AM)Hyndara Wrote: Nick drives Toyota, Juliette had a Ford, don't know if the car survived the crash or not. Renard's SUV is a GM.
Hank has a car? I always thought the black Ford would be his ...

I'm pretty sure Hanks car is a dark blue Charger. But it could be the police forces.

Nick's car is a toyota? So its a really old 4Runner?
Was it his aunts car at first?
and does that car get a lot of street cred in portland?

RE: Hank's car - Hyndara - 11-19-2013

(11-18-2013, 08:44 AM)Lou Wrote: I'm pretty sure Hanks car is a dark blue Charger. But it could be the police forces.

Nick's car is a toyota? So its a really old 4Runner?
Was it his aunts car at first?
and does that car get a lot of street cred in portland?

Nick drives Toyota since the pilot. Don't know how old that one is. I even had no idea Toyota ever was/is in 4Wheeler.
Talking bout Jeeps, I may be wrong but I think that was Marie's car. Have to overlook that again. Unfortunately you never got a good look at it ...
I don't know, I don't live in PDX and the few PDX-Grimmster I know don't live in Downtown or the Pearl. They barely get something from the filming. Someone told me a while ago she would go to the same synagoge as Sasha Roiz but I'm not sure if she was lying or telling the truth.

RE: Hank's car - Abc10 - 11-19-2013

Is the car Monroe, Rosalee and Juliette escaped with from the zombies en then got stuck (in the pilot) Nick's? I'm just wondering, I don't really look at the cars...

RE: Hank's car - Hyndara - 11-20-2013

(11-19-2013, 03:18 PM)Abc10 Wrote: Is the car Monroe, Rosalee and Juliette escaped with from the zombies en then got stuck (in the pilot) Nick's? I'm just wondering, I don't really look at the cars...

Yup, that was Nick's Toyota

RE: Hank's car - batool100 - 01-18-2014

Hank's Car Wash The best car wash in Fayetteville. Inside and out, the guys at Hank's do a great job.