Grimm Forum
The what could've happen thread - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: The what could've happen thread (/Thread-The-what-could-ve-happen-thread)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: The what could've happen thread - wesen - 09-14-2017

(07-02-2017, 07:04 AM)eric Wrote: I see two big ones: Nick not leaving Juliette, and Adeline not trusting Victor about Diana. If Nick had stayed, it would have been a bumpy road to acceptance and a renewal of their relationship, making for many shows where she learns her powers and Nick has to accept her being an equal. At the beginning of the episode where Adeline agrees to work with Victor, the opening quote is something along the lines of "when a liar speaks the truth he is never believed". If she hadn't believed him but went along so she would get out of jail and have a chance to get Diana back, the royal plot line could have continued and Adeline could have undermined the royals from within, maybe even joining the resistance. We might be on our way to season 8 instead of hoping for spins offs that probably will never come.

A tired continuation of the Nick and Juliette relationship where she has to deal with her new found powers as a hexenbiest would have been boring. I initially supported them as a couple but their lack of chemistry and Nick's over devotion to Juliette was irritating to watch. That's why I always preferred Monroe and Rosalee's relationship, they not only had amazing chemistry but you could tell that both loved each other equally. They also accepted each other for who they were, despite their checkered pasts. If we were to go with 'what ifs', I would have loved to see Nick exploring a relationship with that daemonfeuer Ariel. I actually enjoyed their interactions and their chemistry was sizzling hot. If the Nick/Adalind relationship hadn't happened, I would have preferred that alternative scenario rather than for Juliette and Nick to continue on their boring relationship.

RE: The what could've happen thread - dicappatore - 09-14-2017

(09-14-2017, 03:16 AM)wesen Wrote:
(07-02-2017, 07:04 AM)eric Wrote: I see two big ones: Nick not leaving Juliette, and Adeline not trusting Victor about Diana. If Nick had stayed, it would have been a bumpy road to acceptance and a renewal of their relationship, making for many shows where she learns her powers and Nick has to accept her being an equal. At the beginning of the episode where Adeline agrees to work with Victor, the opening quote is something along the lines of "when a liar speaks the truth he is never believed". If she hadn't believed him but went along so she would get out of jail and have a chance to get Diana back, the royal plot line could have continued and Adeline could have undermined the royals from within, maybe even joining the resistance. We might be on our way to season 8 instead of hoping for spins offs that probably will never come.

A tired continuation of the Nick and Juliette relationship where she has to deal with her new found powers as a hexenbiest would have been boring. I initially supported them as a couple but their lack of chemistry and Nick's over devotion to Juliette was irritating to watch. That's why I always preferred Monroe and Rosalee's relationship, they not only had amazing chemistry but you could tell that both loved each other equally. They also accepted each other for who they were, despite their checkered pasts. If we were to go with 'what ifs', I would have loved to see Nick exploring a relationship with that daemonfeuer Ariel. I actually enjoyed their interactions and their chemistry was sizzling hot. If the Nick/Adalind relationship hadn't happened, I would have preferred that alternative scenario rather than for Juliette and Nick to continue on their boring relationship.

The actress they used for Ariel is hot. She has a big role in either "Agents of Shield" as the hot chick scientist of the hot chick doctor on "Flash". I get those two chicks confused.

RE: The what could've happen thread - brandon - 09-14-2017

Agents of shield?.
In "Arrow.

RE: The what could've happen thread - dicappatore - 09-14-2017

(09-14-2017, 06:26 AM)brandon Wrote: Agents of shield?.
In "Arrow.

Ok its Danielle Panabaker;

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1263939/?ref_=tt_cl_t3

And Yes, she has a big role in "The Flash" which also appears in a few "Arrow" episodes and "Legents or Tomorrow" as the same character, Catlin Snow/Killer Frost. She is a busy gal.

RE: The what could've happen thread - rpmaluki - 09-14-2017

(09-14-2017, 06:54 AM)dicappatore Wrote:
(09-14-2017, 06:26 AM)brandon Wrote: Agents of shield?.
In "Arrow.

Ok its Danielle Panabaker;

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1263939/?ref_=tt_cl_t3

And Yes, she has a big role in "The Flash" which also appears in a few "Arrow" episodes and "Legents or Tomorrow" as the same character, Catlin Snow/Killer Frost. She is a busy gal.
I believe the main casts of Arrow, Flash, Supergirl and LoT all appear in the four separate shows at least for two-part event-type episodes per season.