Grimm Forum
The what could've happen thread - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: The what could've happen thread (/Thread-The-what-could-ve-happen-thread)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: The what could've happen thread - silver - 07-02-2017

(07-02-2017, 10:48 AM)dicappatore Wrote: IMO, they overplayed the access to Wesen knowledge by Rosalee and Monroe. So what, if most of the books his aunt left him got burned. Seemed as Rosalee and Monroe had all the answers.

I would have kept Rosalee more with the Spice Shop knowledge of that world. I would have preferred more of a seek and reveal of the different Wesen. Or at least, connect with other types of Wesen to get info instead of them two as a "Go to" for all Wesen maters.

Oh, very good point. The whole thing, while most enjoyable, did have that sticky point about the cliquishness of it all.

RE: The what could've happen thread - Hell Rell - 07-02-2017

(07-02-2017, 11:22 AM)silver Wrote:
(07-02-2017, 10:48 AM)dicappatore Wrote: IMO, they overplayed the access to Wesen knowledge by Rosalee and Monroe. So what, if most of the books his aunt left him got burned. Seemed as Rosalee and Monroe had all the answers.

I would have kept Rosalee more with the Spice Shop knowledge of that world. I would have preferred more of a seek and reveal of the different Wesen. Or at least, connect with other types of Wesen to get info instead of them two as a "Go to" for all Wesen maters.

Oh, very good point. The whole thing, while most enjoyable, did have that sticky point about the cliquishness of it all.

That's why I wanted someone other than Monroe and Rosalee to provide answers once in a while and I thought it would've benefited Nick to have sources who were actively a part of the gritty part of Wesen matters as a C.I. Monroe and Rosalee were already reformed so some petty criminal who would have some ties to the wesen underworld would've been better for him. It could've been one of Bud's friends or one of Rosalee's old running buddies who was a drug addict but wasn't violent and didn't commit serious crimes kind of like Bubbles from The Wire.

I too found Monroe and Rosalee's knowledge on all things wesen unbelievable and a convience for the weekly plot.

RE: The what could've happen thread - jsgrimm45 - 07-02-2017

Some of the posts here have been answered like who Nick is with. The thread in my hope was for things not answered in the series. Like the Wesen Council what happened to HW things like that.

Josh did he of did he not become a Grimm.

RE: The what could've happen thread - dicappatore - 07-02-2017

(07-02-2017, 12:57 PM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: Some of the posts here have been answered like who Nick is with. The thread in my hope was for things not answered in the series. Like the Wesen Council what happened to HW things like that.

Josh did he of did he not become a Grimm.

I think Josh did not become a Grimm. As for what could have happened.

His Aunt Marie suggested he leave Juliette and Juliette didn’t look like she ever wanted kids, at least with Nick. So, given these two situations. How the hell is the Grimm dynasty supposed to continue. How the hell are those family tree branches gonna flower up?

Maybe, just maybe. The inner subconscious mind of the Grimm saw an opportunity in Adalind as Juliette and went on ’CHARGE” and did what humanity has been doing for millennium. Continue the species. Most agree that Juliette had a sort of a sense of exceptional outlook of herself to the rest.

Recall the respect Nick got from her when he warned her of the cat scratch was from a cat owned by a witch. Or when He tried to open up and let her in his “secret” world.

Then the whole marriage proposal. The first attempt. As he walks in the house ready to propose. His aunt is sitting there. Ok change of plan. A few episodes later he tries the weekend getaway and fails. Again, that same night at home, he goes for it and crashes and burns. A third try? Yea but Mommy shows up with Adalind and her kid. Easily dowsing that fire with water.

RE: The what could've happen thread - Hell Rell - 07-03-2017

One of the obvious mysteries of the series is what happened to the coins. It's obviously a mystery because I have no idea what happened to them. I think this could've made for a good season-long arc with all ten coming into play while the keys were on hold. Season 3 got caught up with Diana but I think the coins could've made for a more interesting arc overall.

Renard could've discovered more coins when he went overseas. He said he would keep in contact with Rosalee so he could've told her and she could've informed the rest of the gang. They probably would try to get a hold of them themselves while also being weary of Renard getting his hands on them again.

Kelly came back in season 3 anyway so they would be the perfect reason for her to resurface. She wouldn't trust anyone else with the coins so that could've made a good arc for a couple of episodes.

Of course, the coins would eventually end up in Bud's hands somehow and he would carry the rest of the season.

RE: The what could've happen thread - irukandji - 07-03-2017

The wesen complete their uprising on a peaceful note. Humans turn out to be not the panty wipes they're portrayed to be and actually show acceptance of wesen and vice versa.

RE: The what could've happen thread - Robyn - 07-04-2017

My wish list would make so many changes Grimm would barely resemble the show that aired. So I’ll settle for…

The Grimm Knights, Josef Nebojsa, the Keys, the Stick, the Coins, Wesen evolution, Grimm evolution, the Royals, The Resistance, The Council …

Learning the history and how/why they came to be and certain alliances were formed over the centuries would be interesting. To me, much more interesting than most of the one-shot WoW characters that were hardly more than a Grimm-style investigation/take down.

RE: The what could've happen thread - New Guy - 07-04-2017

(07-04-2017, 06:39 AM)Robyn Wrote: My wish list would make so many changes Grimm would barely resemble the show that aired. So I’ll settle for…

The Grimm Knights, Josef Nebojsa, the Keys, the Stick, the Coins, Wesen evolution, Grimm evolution, the Royals, The Resistance, The Council …

Learning the history and how/why they came to be and certain alliances were formed over the centuries would be interesting. To me, much more interesting than most of the one-shot WoW characters that were hardly more than a Grimm-style investigation/take down.
Hi Robyn,
That is a good list of plot holes. The how/why will forever remain unknown.
I enjoyed the WOW one-shots, IF they surprised me enough to be startled. Some episodes succeeded, others failed. The pilot got off to a good WOW start:
Quote:Sylvie Oster [Red Riding Hood?] goes for a jog through the woods, listening to music on her iPod. While running, she notices a little porcelain figurine sitting on a log. As she stops to pick it up, she is suddenly knocked to the ground. She initially screams, but her screams gradually diminish to whimpers of pain, along with animal noises.
The Rat King was (IMO) a flop.
Quote:https://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/grimm/images/b/b1/505-The_Rat_King_rises.gif/revision/latest?cb=20151208060448
We all saw that coming. Why do the Scoobies look surprised?
Happy Fourth of July!
N G

RE: The what could've happen thread - silver - 07-04-2017

The thing about Josh was he was so uninterested and kinda nasty towards his dad, even though he took care of him when he was sick and dying. If I didn't misunderstand the situation with Josh's dad, he was a Grimm but didn't want to get that involved in the slashing and killing and stuff. But I'd like to see the story (if ever it returns) go in the direction of Josh becoming a Grimm at a more mature age because he did come back to Portland - and yeah while he was escaping the hundjagers, he was obviously keenly interested in the whole thing, once he had someone to talk with him more in-depth.

I wanted to kick his butt for being so sarcastic towards his dad about Grimm stuff.

There were so many amazing guest stars that would've fit in wonderfully to the whole series, like Angelina and Hap, as I mentioned somewhere. Also, the musai - who was a powerful figure, even if she was a user of men - I saw her in the first season of Heroes which I found at my library 2 days ago. My landlord said to hold onto my seat - he loved Heroes. I know, it's ancient series.

I got the impression about the coins that in order for them to be destroyed properly, they had to go back to where they were made, but then no details about what is supposed to happen to them. I thought perhaps they needed to be melted or something to destroy their power. Maybe they had to be thrown into a volcano or something, because like everything in Grimm, it has to be dangerous and deadly.

RE: The what could've happen thread - Robyn - 07-09-2017

(07-04-2017, 10:23 AM)New Guy Wrote: That is a good list of plot holes. The how/why will forever remain unknown.
I enjoyed the WOW one-shots, IF they surprised me enough to be startled. Some episodes succeeded, others failed. The pilot got off to a good WOW start…

…The Rat King was (IMO) a flop.

The pilot was a terrific start, but it wasn’t a typical stand-a-lone WoW episode as it tied directly to the show’s underlying story. Nick was learning and acclimating on the fly because of the immediate and horrific threat to a child. And that urgency coupled with Nick’s and the child’s desperation made the episode intense, emotional, and personal.

Yes, Rat King was a flop, but IMO, so was Reptile Dysfunction along with other S5 WoW and all of S6 WoW. For me, they were a distraction and interfered with the actual season arc and the characters adjusting to life-changing events that should have been the show’s primary focus. And as glaringly obvious as it was that the cases in Clear and Wesen Danger, Maiden Quest, and Star Crossed were or could be tied directly connected to the Wesen uprising/BC, Nick and the gang remained oblivious to their implications. For Nick, they were routine investigations conducted during his daily routine at work.