Grimm Forum
Was Juliette a user of men, did she prostitute herself? - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Was Juliette a user of men, did she prostitute herself? (/Thread-Was-Juliette-a-user-of-men-did-she-prostitute-herself)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: Was Juliette a user of men, did she prostitute herself? - dicappatore - 06-24-2017

(06-24-2017, 04:53 AM)irukandji Wrote: With this talk of Juliette being a prostitute, it's got me wondering about Nick. As a cop, he has access to all kinds of resources.

It's strange to me that Juliette's background has never come up. It makes me wonder if he was curious or even suspicious of a girlfriend with no background. I'm thinking he probably ran a background check on her, and if she was from another city, contacted the police department in that city for further information on her. If he was suspicious of her college days, it wouldn't be hard for a cop to get information from the college itself.

By prostituting herself does not imply she was a streetwalker in her past. I applied that term to her current situation as she was living in Nick’s house and in return she slept with the guy and shared other advantages

As for Nick? Letting her stay with him was like paying for that “Girlfriend Experience. After, her Hexinbeist infection releases what was left of her moral inhibition, she continues this practice by selling her body to Sean and Ken for favors in return.

As for her past? Nick did not need to investigate her. She was not secretive about her past.

She tells Nick in the trailer how her grandmother tried to use Chupacabre to scare her from staying out late with boys with cars, which she admits, it didn’t work.

In the supermarket, when Nick mentions her previous boyfriend Dale Armstead. With a smirk on her face, tells Nick that relationship had nothing to do with love.

In the coffee shop, she affirmed “mostly”, what her old college roommate said about the multiple guys she ran around with.

These are the small windows in her past. These are not probabilities I dreamed up or imagined about unseen conversations. You might want to interpret them differently but these are facts given to us in the plot and on the screen. With a director telling them how to behave while saying these lines, what faces to make, timing ect...

Kid, wake up. Snap to it. Pick up the pace. You need to keep up!!!

RE: Was Juliette a user of men, did she prostitute herself? - irukandji - 06-24-2017

(06-24-2017, 06:33 AM)dicappatore Wrote: By prostituting herself does not imply she was a streetwalker in her past. I applied that term to her current situation as she was living in Nick’s house and in return she slept with the guy and shared other advantages

If that's the case, then why are you bringing up her college past as evidence of her whoring around?

(06-24-2017, 06:33 AM)dicappatore Wrote: As for her past? Nick did not need to investigate her. She was not secretive about her past.

You don't know much about cops, do you? Nick may have appeared trusting to you but I would bet money he's looked up Monroe, Rosalee, and Juliette, just to name a few.

RE: Was Juliette a user of men, did she prostitute herself? - brandon - 06-24-2017

She earned her own money.I do not think she would become a luxury prostitute either.
Had sex with Sean for spite or also to go beyond its limits-I do not think Juliette needed to tell Nick that she had sex with another man to disturb him
-.The conversation between Rosalee and Juliette in jail seemed more like a pantomina.Had nothing to do with Nick, to get into the precinct.
Laughing at her boyfriend's declaration of love an then demanding that he choose her.
Not speaking clearly or being honest

RE: Was Juliette a user of men, did she prostitute herself? - dicappatore - 06-24-2017

(06-17-2017, 01:00 PM)irukandji Wrote: What, in your opinion, constitutes a "whore"?

Ok, see? That’s why you have the problem of interpretation. “Whore” is not a constituted opinion. Whore has a specific definition. For people to communicate properly, we have to use the same definition.

If you look up at a clear sky and you say it’s see blue. What would happen in our conversation if I say, no it green. Capisce??

The words whore and prostitute are interchangeable. In the “dicapatore world”, a prostitute is a professional, whore is an armature. That is as close as I can attest to my opinion of the word!

(06-24-2017, 06:40 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(06-24-2017, 06:33 AM)dicappatore Wrote: By prostituting herself does not imply she was a streetwalker in her past. I applied that term to her current situation as she was living in Nick’s house and in return she slept with the guy and shared other advantages

If that's the case, then why are you bringing up her college past as evidence of her whoring around?

(06-24-2017, 06:33 AM)dicappatore Wrote: As for her past? Nick did not need to investigate her. She was not secretive about her past.

You don't know much about cops, do you? Nick may have appeared trusting to you but I would bet money he's looked up Monroe, Rosalee, and Juliette, just to name a few.

Ok, I think in previous post I mentioned Juliette had a promiscuous past and IMO, graduated to being a whore, not a professional call girl/street walker.

RE: Was Juliette a user of men, did she prostitute herself? - irukandji - 06-24-2017

Didn't you begin by stating this was your opinion and not fact?

Quote:IMO, she was a hoe in waiting. The Hexenbeist just released her true nature.

My question was not outlandish, nor does it deserve a sarcastic putdown. You must have some idea of a whore is, you stated in your opinion she was a "hoe" in waiting. I was trying to gauge from your thread at what point you believe a woman becomes a whore and at what point you believe she is no longer a whore.

That's why I asked.

(06-24-2017, 07:13 AM)irukandji Wrote: Didn't you begin by stating this was your opinion and not fact?

Quote:IMO, she was a hoe in waiting. The Hexenbeist just released her true nature.

My question was not outlandish, nor does it deserve a sarcastic putdown. You must have some idea of a whore is, you stated in your opinion she was a "hoe" in waiting. I was trying to gauge from your thread at what point you believe a woman becomes a whore and at what point you believe she is no longer a whore.

That's why I asked.

Simple, a hoe is giving it away and not getting a valued return. I used the term "hoe" "whore" "slut" "harlot" ect... to emphasize her promiscuous past and to get a reaction from her supporters

RE: Was Juliette a user of men, did she prostitute herself? - brandon - 06-24-2017

About Rosalee saw the file when look for information about the shop owner's sister.
About Juliette could have seen when she filed her police report.As it seems, she spoke with him in the street when he still wore a uniform

(06-24-2017, 07:22 AM)dicappatore Wrote:
(06-24-2017, 07:13 AM)irukandji Wrote: Didn't you begin by stating this was your opinion and not fact?

That's why I asked.

Simple, a hoe is giving it away and not getting a valued return. I used the term "hoe" "whore" "slut" "harlot" ect... to emphasize her promiscuous past and to get a reaction from her supporters

So by referring to sex as "it", the woman gains nothing from the act itself. It's just something to do, is that what you're saying?

(06-24-2017, 07:33 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(06-24-2017, 07:22 AM)dicappatore Wrote:

That's why I asked.

So by referring to sex as "it", the woman gains nothing from the act itself. It's just something to do, is that what you're saying?

Well I am sure that biology is still a factor and there is sexual gratification in the act for the woman. But if we are the same then why so many studies show that women do fake that gratification a lot more then men.

If both genders use sex for the same reason, why so many more prostitutes in the world than gigolos?

OMG another word to describe Juliette while living in Nick's house. Juliette was a female gigolo. Yea I know, she was around the same age as Nick not a whole lot younger.

(06-24-2017, 07:46 AM)dicappatore Wrote: Well I am sure that biology is still a factor and there is sexual gratification in the act for the woman. But if we are the same then why so many studies show that women do fake that gratification a lot more then men.

These are studies where monitored participants are actually having sex and the results are verifiable?