Grimm Forum
Was Juliette a user of men, did she prostitute herself? - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Was Juliette a user of men, did she prostitute herself? (/Thread-Was-Juliette-a-user-of-men-did-she-prostitute-herself)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: Was Juliette a user of men, did she prostitute herself? - dicappatore - 06-23-2017

(06-23-2017, 01:01 PM)Tara Wrote: But then again why is a woman a sl*** or whor* if the same doesn't equal for mens? It is outrageous against women.

Well Tara. That's not me. What you just said is correct. It is a double standard. Before the 70's the saying "men will be men" "Boys will be boys" sort of excused their sexual behaviors.

As a society, we did not push to reform the promiscuity of boys and men. Instead, society pushed the women to behave the same.

RE: Was Juliette a user of men, did she prostitute herself? - New Guy - 06-23-2017

(06-23-2017, 01:01 PM)Tara Wrote: But then again why is a woman a sl*** or whor* if the same doesn't equal for mens? It is outrageous against women.
Hi Tara,
The Bible condemns fornication. The guidance applies to both men and women:
https://www.prestonsprinkle.com/blogs/theologyintheraw/2016/9/14/does-the-bible-really-prohibit-sex-outside-of-marriage
The idea that sexual morality does not apply to men is incorrect. The marital vow of fidelity applies 100% to both the husband and wife.
N G

RE: Was Juliette a user of men, did she prostitute herself? - brandon - 06-23-2017

I do not think the beginning of every "bad girl " or " bad boy" is to go to bed with anyone.
Different in the cases of children who are abused at an early age and living in the midst of a violent environment. They see naturally and responds violent.
I do not think it would happen like that with Juliette.
I think Juliette always had a "perfect life" and before the change to "Hexenbiest" did not know how to handle it. Let anger dominate " your life".

RE: Was Juliette a user of men, did she prostitute herself? - irukandji - 06-23-2017

(06-23-2017, 11:37 AM)Loona Wrote: So what? As if nobody has a few boyfriend or girlfriends in the past, it's not something new - when we are young, we want to have fun and try something out.

I'm born in the late eighties, grow up in the nineties and had my first boyfriends in the early 2000s and I even had a girlfriend as I say I tried differently things but it doesn't make me a whor*

It only means that the people have a differently view over the decades. As an example the sixties or the seventies - think differently than the ones who was born in the eighties or nineties.

I was a kid in the 60s and a teenager in the 70s, Loona. I used to babysit for a woman who dated many different men. She was not a whore and certainly not a prostitute. She was pretty, popular and liked being with men.

A woman was a whore if she prostituted herself for payment. Despite the arguments here, there is absolutely no proof that Juliette is/was a prostitute. I don't even consider Adalind a whore. Skank would be my term for her.

RE: Was Juliette a user of men, did she prostitute herself? - dicappatore - 06-23-2017

(06-23-2017, 03:02 PM)irukandji Wrote:
(06-23-2017, 11:37 AM)Loona Wrote: So what? As if nobody has a few boyfriend or girlfriends in the past, it's not something new - when we are young, we want to have fun and try something out.

I'm born in the late eighties, grow up in the nineties and had my first boyfriends in the early 2000s and I even had a girlfriend as I say I tried differently things but it doesn't make me a whor*

It only means that the people have a differently view over the decades. As an example the sixties or the seventies - think differently than the ones who was born in the eighties or nineties.

I was a kid in the 60s and a teenager in the 70s, Loona. I used to babysit for a woman who dated many different men. She was not a whore and certainly not a prostitute. She was pretty, popular and liked being with men.

A woman was a whore if she prostituted herself for payment. Despite the arguments here, there is absolutely no proof that Juliette is/was a prostitute. I don't even consider Adalind a whore. Skank would be my term for her.

May I recommend Webster, as in Dictionary. Lots of good reading.

RE: Was Juliette a user of men, did she prostitute herself? - irukandji - 06-23-2017

(06-23-2017, 09:38 PM)dicappatore Wrote:

Is that how you spend your spare time? Reading the dictionary?

(06-23-2017, 09:42 PM)irukandji Wrote:

Nope. I allready know the meaning of most of the words I use.

(06-23-2017, 09:50 PM)dicappatore Wrote:

Time for you to go back to Everquest.

(06-23-2017, 09:53 PM)irukandji Wrote:
(06-23-2017, 09:50 PM)dicappatore Wrote:

Time for you to go back to Everquest.

I use multiple monitors. Play on one as a Necro, easy class to play. Surf on the other.

RE: Was Juliette a user of men, did she prostitute herself? - irukandji - 06-24-2017

With this talk of Juliette being a prostitute, it's got me wondering about Nick. As a cop, he has access to all kinds of resources.

It's strange to me that Juliette's background has never come up. It makes me wonder if he was curious or even suspicious of a girlfriend with no background. I'm thinking he probably ran a background check on her, and if she was from another city, contacted the police department in that city for further information on her. If he was suspicious of her college days, it wouldn't be hard for a cop to get information from the college itself.