Grimm Forum
Was Juliette a user of men, did she prostitute herself? - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Was Juliette a user of men, did she prostitute herself? (/Thread-Was-Juliette-a-user-of-men-did-she-prostitute-herself)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: Was Juliette a user of men, did she prostitute herself? - New Guy - 06-17-2017

(06-17-2017, 03:13 PM)irukandji Wrote: New Guy do you consider Juliette a whore for fornicating with Nick?
Hi Iruk,
Prior to Grimm Forum I had not heard the term FWB. There was a time when I thought Juliette loved Nick and they were FWBs, but her acts of hatred toward him, his mother and friends proved her void of love and only filled with hate.
I believe she played Nick as a fool, and feigned love to get a rent free place to stay. Her motivation to shack up with Nick was to show him off to her friends as her stud-muffin and get free rent. As such she meets the definition of whore. Yes by fornicating Nick, she was his whore, not his lover. She respects nothing, including her own body. She makes the prostitutes Renard murdered look ... well I can't call them good either.
N G

RE: Was Juliette a user of men, did she prostitute herself? - irukandji - 06-17-2017

I don't count the college days as we never saw what did/did not happen.

However, are Kenneth, Nick, and Sean also "whores" in the same sense that you would consider Juliette a "whore"?

RE: Was Juliette a user of men, did she prostitute herself? - Loona - 06-17-2017

The same applies for Adalind, right?

RE: Was Juliette a user of men, did she prostitute herself? - dicappatore - 06-17-2017

(06-17-2017, 03:58 PM)Tara Wrote: Yes, I know the meaning of that word. I know that you don't mean the actress but the character but Juliette isn't prostitute.

Correct Tare, A prostitute is a professional Whore. Like the ones Sean as Jack was slicing up.

Ahh, Hollywood and their love of prostitutes is a wonder!

(06-17-2017, 04:41 PM)Loona Wrote: The same applies for Adalind, right?

Yes, Loona, in the beginning of the show, Adalind was a slutty whore. I have never negated that.

But in the end, she cleaned up her act after hooking up with Nick. Even after she was forced to leave Nick to be with Diana and the threat from Bonaparte, she stayed true to Nick and refused to bed Sean with Diana pushing her to do so.

RE: Was Juliette a user of men, did she prostitute herself? - New Guy - 06-17-2017

(06-17-2017, 04:38 PM)irukandji Wrote: I don't count the college days as we never saw what did/did not happen.

However, are Kenneth, Nick, and Sean also "whores" in the same sense that you would consider Juliette a "whore"?
Hi Iruk,
I read that male whores are sometimes called a "stud." Maybe that is part of how the term "stud-muffin" came about.
To answer your question, yes Sean and Kenneth were male whores they got sexual gratification without commitment in exchange for a place to stay. In vulgar vernacular, to Sean and Kenneth, she was a cheap piece-of-a__. Nick however was foolish and believed her lies about love and marriage. He gave her his love and his body believing she would return the same. She did give him her body, but not her love. She got free rent (a place to stay) from Nick.
N G

RE: Was Juliette a user of men, did she prostitute herself? - dicappatore - 06-17-2017

(06-17-2017, 04:38 PM)irukandji Wrote: I don't count the college days as we never saw what did/did not happen.

IMO, Nick was not a whore. All his trysts were with no control of his actions. Nick was clearly in love with Juliette. Did he sometimes act with callousness for Juliette?? Some. Give the guy a break. He was a murder detective, and a Grimm.

As for Kenneth and Sean? Pure whores.

RE: Was Juliette a user of men, did she prostitute herself? - irukandji - 06-17-2017

(06-17-2017, 05:13 PM)New Guy Wrote: Hi Iruk,
I read that male whores are sometimes called a "stud." Maybe that is part of how the term "stud-muffin" came about.
To answer your question, yes Sean and Kenneth were male whores they got sexual gratification without commitment in exchange for a place to stay. In vulgar vernacular, to Sean and Kenneth, she was a cheap piece-of-a__. Nick however was foolish and believed her lies about love and marriage. He gave her his love and his body believing she would return the same. She did give him her body, but not her love. She got free rent (a place to stay) from Nick.
N G

Hey New Guy-
But here's the thing. I doubt Nick was virginal before he ever encountered Juliette. When Adalind took off her shirt for him, she told him she loved him. However, he did not return the affection, which to me says she was merely a toy to him.

Is Nick a whore?

(06-17-2017, 05:34 PM)dicappatore Wrote:

IMO, Nick was not a whore. All his trysts were with no control of his actions. Nick was clearly in love with Juliette. Did he sometimes act with callousness for Juliette?? Some. Give the guy a break. He was a murder detective, and a Grimm.

He fornicated with her with little thought of marriage. I'd say that puts him in the same category.

RE: Was Juliette a user of men, did she prostitute herself? - brandon - 06-17-2017

Juliette ist 2 girlfriend Nick's.

(06-17-2017, 05:37 PM)irukandji Wrote:
(06-17-2017, 05:13 PM)New Guy Wrote: Hi Iruk,
N G

Hey New Guy-
But here's the thing. I doubt Nick was virginal before he ever encountered Juliette. When Adalind took off her shirt for him, she told him she loved him. However, he did not return the affection, which to me says she was merely a toy to him.

Is Nick a whore?

(06-17-2017, 05:34 PM)dicappatore Wrote:

He fornicated with her with little thought of marriage. I'd say that puts him in the same category.

IMO, Nick fornicating out of marriage doesn’t make him a whore. He started to have feelings for Adalind before he was fornicating with her.

Where was the valued reward for it? She asked him to come and sleep at her side, not in her for safety not sex. Then it started to develop into a relationship.

Was there any fornicating by either of them with any other partners after their hook up?? Not that I can recall. If there was? Yes, He would be.

(06-17-2017, 06:16 PM)dicappatore Wrote: Was there any fornicating by either of them with any other partners after their hook up?? Not that I can recall. If there was? Yes, He would be.

Then how can the reasoning be used that Juliette was a whore while in college? That was before she met Nick. How can that same reasoning be used after Nick refused to sleep with her and avoided her? She went to Renard free and clear of Nick. She told Renard as much by saying she was sleeping in her car. If she's sleeping in her car then she's not with Nick. Later, she was working for the royals when she slept with Kenneth.