Grimm Forum
Why I hate Juliette - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Why I hate Juliette (/Thread-Why-I-hate-Juliette)

Pages: 1 2 3

Why I hate Juliette - dicappatore - 06-11-2017

When Nick 1st moved out after Juliette came out of a coma and rejected him, he moved in with Monroe, a friend and a guy. Yes, he slept with Adalind after he stole her Hexenbiest form so she could remove his Grimm. A onetime occurrence but he was not cheating since he was unaware Of Adalind being in the form of Juliette.

In Season 1, Episode 14, Plumed Serpent, Nick does kiss Ariel but he was attacked by Ariel and when he went back to her house he made sure to inform Juliette and takes Hank with him. He then rescues Juliette without laying a hand on Ariel.

As for the Juliette obsessions for the hots for Sean she gets after the Kiss from him to get her out of the coma is also forgiven since it was out of her control BUT.

When Juliette is starting to enjoy being a Hexenbeist and moves out, she moves in the last person I would expect her to move in with. She moves in with Sean. The same guy she had the cravings for after she was kissed out of the comma. But so far, I still forgive her.

But at the beginning of Season 4, Episode 17. Hibernaculum Just after he got his ass kicked by Kenneth and before she/we find out that Adalind is having Nick’s baby that was conceived while she was in the form of Juliette.

Juliette unbuttons her blouse and proceeds to sleep with Sean, WHY? Just for spite? Now add to the list the backstabbing. She set up Nick mother for Kenneth to kill her by decapitation and a whole bunch of neighbors. Add insult to injury, she also bangs Kenneth in the same bed she shared with Nick just before his mother is to be killed. and she knows it. She helped set it all up. YOU JUST HAVE TO HATE HER!

She is nothing but a dam backstabbing slut. I don’t give a dam what she does to try to redeem herself in seasons 5 and 6. She cannot ever make up for what she did. Including what she does as Eve. I HATE THE JULIETTE!!

RE: Why I hate Juliette - New Guy - 06-11-2017

(06-11-2017, 02:32 AM)dicappatore Wrote: When Nick 1st moved out after Juliette came out of a coma and rejected him, he moved in with Monroe, a friend and a guy. Yes, he slept with Adalind after he stole her Hexenbiest form so she could remove his Grimm. A onetime occurrence but he was not cheating since he was unaware Of Adalind being in the form of Juliette.

In Season 1, Episode 14, Plumed Serpent, Nick does kiss Ariel but he was attacked by Ariel and when he went back to her house he made sure to inform Juliette and takes Hank with him. He then rescues Juliette without laying a hand on Ariel.

As for the Juliette obsessions for the hots for Sean she gets after the Kiss from him to get her out of the coma is also forgiven since it was out of her control BUT.

When Juliette is starting to enjoy being a Hexenbeist and moves out, she moves in the last person I would expect her to move in with. She moves in with Sean. The same guy she had the cravings for after she was kissed out of the comma. But so far, I still forgive her.

But at the beginning of Season 4, Episode 17. Hibernaculum Just after he got his ass kicked by Kenneth and before she/we find out that Adalind is having Nick’s baby that was conceived while she was in the form of Juliette.

Juliette unbuttons her blouse and proceeds to sleep with Sean, WHY? Just for spite? Now add to the list the backstabbing. She set up Nick mother for Kenneth to kill her by decapitation and a whole bunch of neighbors. Add insult to injury, she also bangs Kenneth in the same bed she shared with Nick just before his mother is to be killed. and she knows it. She helped set it all up. YOU JUST HAVE TO HATE HER!

She is nothing but a dam backstabbing slut. I don’t give a dam what she does to try to redeem herself in seasons 5 and 6. She cannot ever make up for what she did. Including what she does as Eve. I HATE THE JULIETTE!!
Hi dicappatore,
IMO, G&K designed the character to be hated. As such they succeeded. Her death was the climax for the entire series. The creation of FrankenEve was the demise of the series.
N G

RE: Why I hate Juliette - MarylikesGrimm - 06-11-2017

(06-11-2017, 02:32 AM)dicappatore Wrote: When Nick 1st moved out after Juliette came out of a coma and rejected him, he moved in with Monroe, a friend and a guy. Yes, he slept with Adalind after he stole her Hexenbiest form so she could remove his Grimm. A onetime occurrence but he was not cheating since he was unaware Of Adalind being in the form of Juliette.

Why does Hank, Wu and Nick want to work for backstabbing Sean in 603?

RE: Why I hate Juliette - irukandji - 06-11-2017

You have a right to hate her and a right to write about it. Knock yourself out.

RE: Why I hate Juliette - irukandji - 05-04-2018

(06-11-2017, 05:46 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: Why does Hank, Wu and Nick want to work for backstabbing Sean in 603?

I saw someone taking a look at this this morning. This is a very interesting question. Juliette sleeps with Sean and is labeled all kinds of things. These guys not only work for Sean, but get fired and fight viciously to work for him again! So what would the labels be for men who obviously want very badly to work for.....what was it he was called.......Sleazy Sean?

RE: Why I hate Juliette - brandon - 05-04-2018

I detest her cordially-Juliette-.
Eve do not get to say everything nor to apologize entirely about juliette.
I never saw that juliette really wanted to be a "Hexenbiest".She cut with Nick so I do not see her cheating on Sean and Ken.That's why she did not have to get into the precinct or take the offended.
If you want to resume a relationship, use good manners-this would tell juliette-

RE: Why I hate Juliette - irukandji - 05-04-2018

(05-04-2018, 06:37 AM)brandon Wrote: She cut with Nick so I do not see her cheating on Sean and Ken.That's why she did not have to get into the precinct or take the offended.

Kenneth egged Juliette on when he accused her of remaining loyal to Nick. I think there is some truth to this. It's not about something mundane as sex, it never was. Juliette was never portrayed as a woman who was all about sex. She was much too complex for that.

RE: Why I hate Juliette - brandon - 05-04-2018

She could have followed with her life without Nick and without messing with Nick but chose the path of destruction.
Revengue also ruins the one who makes it.

RE: Why I hate Juliette - Henry of green - 05-05-2018

It wasn't about having sex, Juliette sleeping with kenneth was about pure revenge on Nick nothing else she wanted to make Nick suffer. The show made it pretty clear thats why she hopped into bed with kenneth by having her jump his bones as soon as kenneth brougth up that Nick and Adalind made their baby in that very bed. Also after Juliette left bed with kenneth she left the messy bedsheets for nick to find so she obviously wanted nick to know she was up to something in thier bed with another guy.

RE: Why I hate Juliette - irukandji - 05-05-2018

(05-04-2018, 03:31 PM)brandon Wrote: She could have followed with her life without Nick and without messing with Nick but chose the path of destruction.
Revengue also ruins the one who makes it.

Nick took revenge. It didn't seem to ruin him.