Grimm Forum
Juliette - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Characters (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Characters)
+--- Thread: Juliette (/Thread-Juliette)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: Juliette - New Guy - 11-07-2015

Hi Forum,
The NBC preview showed Juliette's funeral in full color. The only "funeral" for her was in b&w as part of the dream Nick had after Chavez chloroformed him.
They took Juliette's body, Kelly's head and Trubel.
If you check: https://www.everplans.com/articles/preparing-the-body-for-burial-or-cremation
you will see: "In most states, if a body will not be buried or cremated within 24 or 48 hours (depending on state laws), it must be properly preserved. The main methods of doing this are embalming and refrigeration, which the funeral home will be able to provide."
It has been 48 hours, so did Chavez put Juliette and Kelly in a freezer, cremate them or embalm them? WHERE ARE THEY?
Is that full color funeral part of a future episode?
New Guy

RE: Juliette - wfmyers1207 - 11-07-2015

(11-07-2015, 10:05 AM)New Guy Wrote: Hi Forum,
The NBC preview showed Juliette's funeral in full color. The only "funeral" for her was in b&w as part of the dream Nick had after Chavez chloroformed him.
If you check: https://www.everplans.com/articles/preparing-the-body-for-burial-or-cremation
you will see: "In most states, if a body will not be buried or cremated within 24 or 48 hours (depending on state laws), it must be properly preserved. The main methods of doing this are embalming and refrigeration, which the funeral home will be able to provide."
It has been 48 hours, so did Chavez put Juliette and Kelly in a freezer, cremate them or embalm them? WHERE ARE THEY?
New Guy

Most people don't usually worry about state law when disposing of dead bodies!
Chavez's goon squad dumped them somewhere and they won't be found. No big deal.
The character of Juliette is dead. Period. What I find puzzling is why some members of the Forum seem to mind that so much?! The character was poorly written and Bitsie Tulloch is a crappy actress! The show should have followed Aunt Marie's advice and had Nick dump her back in season 1! She was never anything but a millstone around Nick's neck. Completely useless, whiny little wench!Angry

RE: Juliette - New Guy - 11-07-2015

(11-07-2015, 03:37 PM)wfmyers1207 Wrote:
New Guy

The character of Juliette is dead. Period. What I find puzzling is why some members of the Forum seem to mind that so much?! The character was poorly written and Bitsie Tulloch is a crappy actress! The show should have followed Aunt Marie's advice and had Nick dump her back in season 1! She was never anything but a millstone around Nick's neck. Completely useless, whiny little wench!Angry
Hi WF,
I agree that we have to endure some bad plot development and poor acting. However, the Juliette millstone will remain around Nick's neck until he can say a proper goodbye. Nick needs to be King of Grimms.
If Roy Rogers (King of Cowboys) had writers turn Dale Evans into a psycho killer and Pat had to shoot her to save Roy. Then Dale's body is stolen. Would Roy just waive that off and move on? No way Jose!
New Guy

RE: Juliette - jsgrimm45 - 12-11-2015

Now what will the do with this character? Does she still want Adalind dead? Will she want to kill Nick? Questions questions?

RE: Juliette - Belle - 12-11-2015

New Guy

You just wrote everything I've been thinking.
And identified why the end of tonight's episode was so wrong.

RE: Juliette - grimmfan14 - 12-11-2015

Honestly, this was all so pointless. She was only gone for 5 episodes! Nick barely registered her being gone, moved in with Adalind, there was no progress there, and then she pops back like some femme fetal? WTF Grimm

RE: Juliette - zugrian - 12-12-2015

New Guy

I agree with this so much-- I hate Juliette & am really disappointed to see her back. I don't care if she is a new character, Bitsie Tulloch has dragged the show down for pretty much the entire show's run.

RE: Juliette - Scully1987 - 12-12-2015

Um..., just don't know what to think. Should I be happy or not...Juliette was from beginn one of my favorites - I had the suspicion that "Juliette" will be back, sooner or later, but I was unsure ( Of course, she has Hexenbiest-power, that makes the thing a bit suspect) so why I am surprised lol ( but, now I look forward to Nadalind :3)