Grimm Forum
What I would like to have seen at the END - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Episode Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Episode-Discussions)
+---- Forum: Season 6 (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-6)
+---- Thread: What I would like to have seen at the END (/Thread-What-I-would-like-to-have-seen-at-the-END)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: What I would like to have seen at the END - Henry of green - 12-02-2017

The way I looked the timeline is there must have been a big jump forward in time after 6x04 beacuse the first 3 episodes of the season officially took place over just 2 days and the first episode took place minutes after season 5 finale.
Below is the timeline
http://grimm.wikia.com/wiki/Timeline

In season 1 it meant something to her Adalind never showed any thing much at all much after that cruel rejection. She used Renard in season 2 to get pregnant and showed zero feelings towards him. She went to Nick in season 4 because she knew he was her best chance at surviving.

Renard sent Juliette to Murder Adalind in 4x17 and rejected to help Adalind get Diania in 4x14 why would she go to him agian he would probably have handed her straight over to Juliette, nick actually protected her from Juliette.

RE: What I would like to have seen at the END - Hell Rell - 12-02-2017

(12-02-2017, 10:44 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(12-02-2017, 10:07 AM)Henry of green Wrote: Renard is an actual terrorist and at times throughout the show has had various side rackets including one forcing wesen to fight to the death. He was only a few years younger than Adalinds mother , yet was sleeping with both mother and daughter the same time disgusting and sick if you ask me. He kills his own family members and was involved in rigging the Portland election in his favor and admitted to Nick in season 5 he was fully behind the BC ideology and was fully prepared to kill innocent humans to help BC rise.

You would know about defending horrible people but as you constantly defend season 4 Juliette one of the biggest true monsters on the show. I don’t recall Adalind celebrating the death of innocent neighbors with a good shag with Kenneth in Nicks bed. Adalind was never half as bad as season 4 Juliette even at her worst.

So let's talk about Renard. Did Adalind love him or was she simply playing him for an idiot?

Are you talking about season 1 Adalind? If that's the case, Renard was playing Adalind for an idiot by using her as a pawn, toying with her feelings for him, having her pay off her mother's debt, and separating himself from her once she was of no more use to him.

RE: What I would like to have seen at the END - rpmaluki - 12-02-2017

(12-02-2017, 11:14 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(12-02-2017, 10:44 AM)Henry of green Wrote: Irk, do you mean did Adalind love Renard during season 1? I believe yes she did love Renard in season 1 even though she never addmitted it out load like she did with Nick I believe she loved Renard in season 1. He was the one that played her like an idiot in season 1 she didn’t play him at all. Yes in season 2 and 3 she did play Renard but she was getting her revenge for his rejection.

So what you're saying is that Renard's love meant something to her. Why then wouldn't you question her mental state at going to Nick then? Kenneth booted her out, Juliette's after her, she loved Renard enough to get revenge on him, she had no where to go, and she's almost nine month's pregnant. Does going to the enemy of a man she once loved really speak of a calm and objective mind? It doesn't to me.
Adalind's softer feelings towards Renard died when he told her he handed Diana to Viktor. Her love for him died when he rejected her back in S1. In S4, she was going to the father of the baby she was about to give birth to, not her ex lover.

RE: What I would like to have seen at the END - dicappatore - 12-02-2017

Hey folks, anyone keeping track of where this thread is going? The thread is supposed to be about how your ending would have been concluded as the show came to an end. Yet, somehow its turned into a debate of who looks good to whom? How can anyone take a subjective idea and try to make it objective is mindboggling.

But then I see a few posts replying to a contributor, which I am gladly blocking out, leading some of you down a path that is beyond ridiculous. It is just plain stupid. Here is a thread created to express your subjective thoughts on how you would end the show into a debate. How is it possible to take a thread that was initiated to express and share our ideas on ending the show into a debate.

You have to ask, WTF went wrong. There are plenty of opinions being debated in so many threads, why debate on a thread created, just to share ideas on our preferred endings? Why is there a reason to argue on ideas that require no reasoning, facts or any other supporting proof to justify your opinion?

Again, there is a situation of being led down a rabbit hole with opinions being discussed as facts. Conjecture being introduced on an opinion that is pure thought is somehow debated. When the contributor is cornered with facts to contradict ones made up, the conversation is skewed.

You ae dealing with someone who hated the main character from the pilot to episode 123. You are dealing with a contributor that looks up at the two most hated toons of the show as heroes. Sees Evil characters as good and justified for their evil doings. You are dealing with a contributor that signs off their posts with, and I quote, “Don't be afraid to be different. Be afraid of being the same as everyone else”.

Folks, wake up. You are not dealing with someone, with a full deck of cards! Looks like to me, this deck of cards has just one joker!

RE: What I would like to have seen at the END - irukandji - 12-02-2017

(12-02-2017, 11:29 AM)rpmaluki Wrote:
(12-02-2017, 10:44 AM)Henry of green Wrote: Irk, do you mean did Adalind love Renard during season 1? I believe yes she did love Renard in season 1 even though she never addmitted it out load like she did with Nick I believe she loved Renard in season 1. He was the one that played her like an idiot in season 1 she didn’t play him at all. Yes in season 2 and 3 she did play Renard but she was getting her revenge for his rejection.

So what you're saying is that Renard's love meant something to her. Why then wouldn't you question her mental state at going to Nick then? Kenneth booted her out, Juliette's after her, she loved Renard enough to get revenge on him, she had no where to go, and she's almost nine month's pregnant. Does going to the enemy of a man she once loved really speak of a calm and objective mind? It doesn't to me.
Adalind's softer feelings towards Renard died when he told her he handed Diana to Viktor. Her love for him died when he rejected her back in S1. In S4, she was going to the father of the baby she was about to give birth to, not her ex lover.

Henry pointed out in his post that she got revenge on Renard in seasons 2 and 3. If this is correct, then she was carrying the torch for Renard for a long while.

But that aside, she would be a hypocrite if her love for Renard died simply because he told her he handed Diana over to Viktor. After all, Adalind's own actions are the ones that brought Diana to the Royals' attention in the first place.

Irk I’m sorry but last time Adalind looked liked she was carrying anything even approaching a torch for Renard was season 3. Adalind looked at Renard with nothing but disgust in most episodes after that. I was actually really surprised that during season 5 she didn’t even appear to be attracted to him even Boneparte stated the Adalind didn’t care for Renard at all. In season 2 she didn’t just get revenge on Renard it was about getting Revenge on Nick her mother and Renard at the same time that’s why she put Juliette in a comma.

She actually appread to have more feelings for Renards brother than she did him in season 2. Season 1 is the only season Adalind love Renard and yet she never told him she loved him in fact Renard in season 3 came close to telling Adalind he loved her when he said I would being in love with you if I didn’t know better. Adalind has never came that’s close to telling Renard she loved him.

(12-02-2017, 11:41 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(12-02-2017, 11:29 AM)rpmaluki Wrote:

Henry pointed out in his post that she got revenge on Renard in seasons 2 and 3. If this is correct, then she was carrying the torch for Renard for a long while.

But that aside, she would be a hypocrite if her love for Renard died simply because he told her he handed Diana over to Viktor. After all, Adalind's own actions are the ones that brought Diana to the Royals' attention in the first place.
I think the point that's being made here is that she got over her feelings for Renard, romantic and otherwise. S4 is the last time she shows him any consideration of sorts and it's only for Diana. He continued to show himself not deserving of anything remotely good from her when he refused to help her and worse, sent a furious Juliette after her. By S5, she has open disdain for him and it's for Diana (yet again) in S6 that they apologize to one another and truly set aside any animosity, not for any feelings she used to have for him years ago but because it's best for Diana.

Correction: S4 is the second last time she shows him any consideration, it's in the cabin of S6, the last time we see on screen her apologising for her part in their tumultuous history.

Maybe someone can start a general discussion thread about all things Grimm related since all these threads seem to diverge a lot from the actual topic of discussion.

RE: What I would like to have seen at the END - irukandji - 12-02-2017

(12-02-2017, 11:47 AM)Henry of green Wrote: Irk I’m sorry but last time Adalind looked liked she was carrying anything even approaching a torch for Renard was season 3. Adalind looked at Renard with nothing but disgust in most episodes after that. I was actually really surprised that during season 5 she didn’t even appear to be attracted to him even Boneparte stated the Adalind didn’t care for Renard at all. In season 2 she didn’t just get revenge on Renard it was about getting Revenge on Nick her mother and Renard at the same time that’s why she put Juliette in a comma.

She actually appread to have more feelings for Renards brother than she did him in season 2. Season 1 is the only season Adalind love Renard and yet she never told him she loved him in fact Renard in season 3 came close to telling Adalind he loved her when he said I would being in love with you if I didn’t know better. Adalind has never came that’s close to telling Renard she loved him.

Catherine confronted Adalind about her love for Renard in season 1. Adalind didn't deny it. Just because she doesn't tell Renard she loves him really doesn't mean a thing. She loved him without telling him so. Adalind apparently had feelings for Renard through season 3, from what I'm reading.

But you bring up some interesting things. You say that Adalind appeared to have deeper feelings for Eric than for Sean. What about Hank? Did she have any feelings for him at all?

I don't think anyone has said she didn't love Renard. We know she did regardless of whether she uttered the words or not. She was clearly devastating enough but his rejection to punish him with the spell on Juliette.

She never had any real feelings for Hank other than using him to get to Nick for the keys.

Adalind did eventually stop loving Renard.

She had zero feelings for hank but she actually did appear to have feelings for Renards brother because she was upset he died.

Adalind doesn’t tell any one she loved Renard her mother implied that she might have but it is not definitive. Nick is the only man on the show that Adalind has ever told she she loves and she has also told other people she loves Nick.
Nick her two children and her mother after she died at her grave side are the only people Adalind has ever admitted out loud to loving as far as I can remember.

I do believe though that it is pretty obvious she loved Renard in season 1 and yes in season 3 she still had some feelings but I don’t think it’s was still love because she viciously manipulated him in late season 3 and didn’t appear to care that much about him.