Grimm Forum
What I would like to have seen at the END - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Episode Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Episode-Discussions)
+---- Forum: Season 6 (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-6)
+---- Thread: What I would like to have seen at the END (/Thread-What-I-would-like-to-have-seen-at-the-END)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

What I would like to have seen at the END - Kathryn Wooten - 04-01-2017

Just wondering if you were the writers how would you have wrote the Ending???
I would had Nick tell everybody what happened..I would had Sean tell Trubel about Miesner or he confess about Miesner infront of everyone and apologizes to everyone for his behavior/blackclaw..fast forward..everybody is at Adalind's wedding to Nick..Hank and Wu and Renard are best men..Monroe was given the honor of giving the bride away, Trubel in a dress, loland you can tell she is uncomfortable, Diana Eve and Rosalee are the maids of honor..rosalee's triplets are the flower children and one is the ring barrier...
you would learn that both Wu and Hank are dating and has moved up in the ranks in the department..Sean was allowed to be come mayor, so Hank not Grossante is Capt of the department (Grossante is still hiding lol)...Nick is now in charge of a new special unit task force. Which Wu and occasionally Hank is involved in. but who is on this special unit, Sean over sees, Nick is in charge and Wu, Hank, Eve and Monroe, speaking of Monroe..still has his hands full trying to figure who is who with his identical triplets names lol...Rosalee still runs the spice shop , where after all the destruction Nick caused it was back in running more better than ever.... not only Nick and Adalind is getting married, But Renard decided to settle down with his long ago love Dasha his Russian friend...which at age 12 Diana seems to like her anD she is learning Russian lol..Bud moved to the islands where he is now selling tropical drinks on the beach and Kelly who unbeknownst to his family, except Diana can lift things in the and see wesens and with Diana help continue to learn his powers as a zauberbiest grimm
That's how I would have ended it.. but if you want to know the truth I would had several more seasons

RE: What I would like to have seen at the END - Brimmski - 04-03-2017

My version would be...

Though I don't care much about weddings but would like to see Nick and Adalind's wedding. Just because its a VERY interesting union, having as Grimm and Hexenbiest, its next to impossible. Would be interesting who are the guests. No one probably cares in the Wesen world because historically they are all afraid of a Grimm and Hexenbiest.
Also Nick and Adalind have another kid/s each with slightly different powers. Kelly would be a ZauberGrimm, with Zombie powers. With the Burkhardt-Shade family they are an unstoppable family! "The Incredibles?"

Perhaps Renard and Eve are together (very soap opera LMAO) have their own kids.

Trubel and Rolek - The get together and make Rolek a "real man" lol.

Monroe and Rosalee are in the Wesen Council.

Hank would be captain

Wu will be a defective

RE: What I would like to have seen at the END - MarylikesGrimm - 04-03-2017

(04-03-2017, 10:51 AM)Brimmski Wrote: Wu will be a defective

Sergeant Wu is a rank above Nick and Hank now. He works for Captain Renard. He is in charge of all crime scenes and deciding which detectives will be assigned a case.

RE: What I would like to have seen at the END - FaceInTheCrowd - 04-04-2017

As a Sgt, Wu is could be at the same rank level as Nick and Hank (detectives start at the Officer rank, but most are at Sgt). He's just got a different assignment, being in Operations while Nick and Hank are in Investigations.

Grimm plays loose with PPB organization. In R/L, uniformed officers and detectives would report to completely different chains of command. Someone like Wu might be coming into Renard's area to coordinate things like arrest and search warrants with his detectives, but he wouldn't be under Renard's command and all the little investigation jobs Wu gets, like researching records, would be done by a lower ranked detective.

RE: What I would like to have seen at the END - brandon - 04-04-2017

The wedding of Nick and Adalind would be after a long time, because he would not want to tempt bad luck.It would reveal Marie's secret-Farley-

RE: What I would like to have seen at the END - MarylikesGrimm - 04-04-2017

(04-04-2017, 06:14 AM)brandon Wrote: The wedding of Nick and Adalind would be after a long time, because he would not want to tempt bad luck.It would reveal Marie's secret-Farley-

What does Nick getting married have to do with Farley?

RE: What I would like to have seen at the END - Mrtrick - 04-04-2017

(04-03-2017, 10:51 AM)Brimmski Wrote: My version would be...

Though I don't care much about weddings but would like to see Nick and Adalind's wedding. Just because its a VERY interesting union, having as Grimm and Hexenbiest, its next to impossible. Would be interesting who are the guests. No one probably cares in the Wesen world because historically they are all afraid of a Grimm and Hexenbiest.
Also Nick and Adalind have another kid/s each with slightly different powers. Kelly would be a ZauberGrimm, with Zombie powers. With the Burkhardt-Shade family they are an unstoppable family! "The Incredibles?"

Perhaps Renard and Eve are together (very soap opera LMAO) have their own kids.

Trubel and Rolek - The get together and make Rolek a "real man" lol.

Monroe and Rosalee are in the Wesen Council.

Hank would be captain

Wu will be a defective

I would also liked to have seen Nick and Adalind's wedding. The potential for drama and hilarity would be very high. Does Eve even go to the wedding? In some ways, she's the only female friend Adalind has besides Rosalee. I wonder if Renard sits that out as well. He's always seemed perpetually grumpy about their relationship. Would Nick buy a new engagement ring or give her the one he's got? Honestly, I've always thought there was a kind of symmetry in the fact that the first woman he sees after buying the ring is Adalind and not Juliette. Especially with it being the very same moment he gets ushered into the Wesen world. I'm assuming Monroe is Nick's best man, but would Hank feel slighted by that? I'm still hoping we get a little more Grimm down the road, whether it's a TV movie or a limited Netflix run, so maybe we'll get a chance to see it play out.

RE: What I would like to have seen at the END - Circe27 - 04-04-2017

I would have loved to see Rosalee have the babies and Monroe struggling as a new dad of 3. And I'd have liked to see a Nick and Adalind wedding too. I think it would probably be a small wedding with just Monroe and Rosalee as best man and matron of honor, Diana as flower girl, and Kelly as the ring bearer. And of course, Bud would be there.

If the series went on, I would have liked to see the Royals return and Renard deal with that. Trubel stays in town to help Nick since Monrosalee are busy with the triplets. Adalind finds a new law firm to work at and helps Nick out more with Wesen cases. I feel like Nick and Adalind would probably have another kid or 2 sooner rather than later. Maybe Eve helps at the spice shop for a while before she gets a job as a mercenary or something, I don't know what to do with Eve. She needs a paying job and her own place. Hank and Wu still work at the police department and are known to Wesen community as people they can go to for help.

RE: What I would like to have seen at the END - MarylikesGrimm - 04-04-2017

(04-04-2017, 06:52 AM)Circe27 Wrote: I would have loved to see Rosalee have the babies and Monroe struggling as a new dad of 3. And I'd have liked to see a Nick and Adalind wedding too. I think it would probably be a small wedding with just Monroe and Rosalee as best man and matron of honor, Diana as flower girl, and Kelly as the ring bearer. And of course, Bud would be there.

If the series went on, I would have liked to see the Royals return and Renard deal with that. Trubel stays in town to help Nick since Monrosalee are busy with the triplets. Adalind finds a new law firm to work at and helps Nick out more with Wesen cases. I feel like Nick and Adalind would probably have another kid or 2 sooner rather than later. Maybe Eve helps at the spice shop for a while before she gets a job as a mercenary or something, I don't know what to do with Eve. She needs a paying job and her own place. Hank and Wu still work at the police department and are known to Wesen community as people they can go to for help.

I would love Eve to open up a health supplement and health food store for pets next to the spice shop. That way she can use her vet and hexebiest skills and pick up the slack for Rosalee now she has triples.

RE: What I would like to have seen at the END - Mrtrick - 04-04-2017

(04-04-2017, 07:13 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:
(04-04-2017, 06:52 AM)Circe27 Wrote: I would have loved to see Rosalee have the babies and Monroe struggling as a new dad of 3. And I'd have liked to see a Nick and Adalind wedding too. I think it would probably be a small wedding with just Monroe and Rosalee as best man and matron of honor, Diana as flower girl, and Kelly as the ring bearer. And of course, Bud would be there.

I would love Eve to open up a health supplement and health food store for pets next to the spice shop. That way she can use her vet and hexebiest skills and pick up the slack for Rosalee now she has triples.

I'm not so sure Eve is ever going back to anything remotely resembling her old life. She's taken on the mantle of a warrior now, with her mantra of "purpose is more important than happiness". I really don't see her ever settling down. She's likely to take up a more itinerant lifestyle, like Trubel. They may even partner up on occasion. Eve also has a deeply inquisitive mind, so I picture her spending a lot of time in research mode on antiquities, magic and the like. Maybe even becoming the Indiana Jones of the team, tracking down ancient relics that may have fallen into the hands of evil. From time to time, pulling in the whole team, when the job gets big. On the personal side, she'll take her pleasures more casually and I don't think she'll spend much time lamenting what could have been. It was important to the writers that she regain her Hexenbeist powers at the end, so I believe their thinking was along these lines. It was a way of pointing out that Eve liked who she was now, and didn't want to go back. And who she had become, was a fighter. Not the suburban girlfriend and friendly neighborhood vet she left behind.