Grimm Forum
So sad ... - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Spoilers)
+---- Forum: Season 6 Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-6-Spoilers)
+---- Thread: So sad ... (/Thread-So-sad)

So sad ... - Mart - 03-31-2017

Hi all Grimmsters,

i'll be soooo sad after tonights episode, no matter what it brings.
Because it will be the final Good-bye for Nadalind, Monrosalee, Renard, Eve, Trubel, Hank, Wu and our beloved Bud. Sad

I can't believe this is happening to me again. In the first place i didn't want a show to take this much space in my heart ever again as for example the X-Files, because i've felt so empty after it ended.
But "Grimm" was just too good and made it right into my heart with it's great plots and sooo lovable characters, i just couldn't help but to fall in love with it.

So what now, after today? I don't know. I'll probably fall back into this big vakuum again that i felt after the "X-Files" ended and i finally found "Grimm".
I will miss those beloved characters soooo much.
Monrosalee were my favs, followed by Trubel, Nick, Hank and Wu, then Adalind, Sean and Eve.
Don't get me wrong, i LOVE Eve/Juliette, i'm none of those Bitsie-haters.
Every actor on this show has been so great, from, the main cast to small roles, every Actor on "Grimm" has been very thoughtfully chosen and fully convinced me all the way!

Just so short time left till the final episode, i feel sooo devastated and empty. Sad
It's been a great run throughout, but i wanted more, MUCH more!
Which is probably a good sign for a TV show.
I really can't stand that it's ending today, my whole body rejects that fact and i feel really sooo bad!

What will i do without them? Sad

I'm just so devastated and i just don't want it to be true. I don't want it to be over. Sad
Love GRIMM soooo much!!!!
I'm really crying over this a lot! I know it's crazy, but i do!
It's almost like losing a part of your family for good. It hurts. So badly. Sad

RE: So sad ... - Kathryn Wooten - 03-31-2017

(03-31-2017, 04:25 PM)Mart Wrote: Hi all Grimmsters,

i'll be soooo sad after tonights episode, no matter what it brings.
Because it will be the final Good-bye for Nadalind, Monrosalee, Renard, Eve, Trubel, Hank, Wu and our beloved Bud. Sad

I can't believe this is happening to me again. In the first place i didn't want a show to take this much space in my heart ever again as for example the X-Files, because i've felt so empty after it ended.
But "Grimm" was just too good and made it right into my heart with it's great plots and sooo lovable characters, i just couldn't help but to fall in love with it.

So what now, after today? I don't know. I'll probably fall back into this big vakuum again that i felt after the "X-Files" ended and i finally found "Grimm".
I will miss those beloved characters soooo much.
Monrosalee were my favs, followed by Trubel, Nick, Hank and Wu, then Adalind, Sean and Eve.
Don't get me wrong, i LOVE Eve/Juliette, i'm none of those Bitsie-haters.
Every actor on this show has been so great, from, the main cast to small roles, every Actor on "Grimm" has been very thoughtfully chosen and fully convinced me all the way!

Just so short time left till the final episode, i feel sooo devastated and empty. Sad
It's been a great run throughout, but i wanted more, MUCH more!
Which is probably a good sign for a TV show.
I really can't stand that it's ending today, my whole body rejects that fact and i feel really sooo bad!

What will i do without them? Sad

I'm just so devastated and i just don't want it to be true. I don't want it to be over. Sad
Love GRIMM soooo much!!!!
I'm really crying over this a lot! I know it's crazy, but i do!
It's almost like losing a part of your family for good. It hurts. So badly. Sad

I guess you sais it all for all of us..this will leave us empty

RE: So sad ... - Mart - 03-31-2017

Also i'll miss those great capturing of nature, the filming and camera work on GRIMM has been superb!
I guess that's part of why i love the "wesen of the week" episodes sooo much, because they're just so beautifully filmed.
Great, great camera-work in this show, i just can't praise it enough!
Sooo many unforgettable and beautiful shots of Portlands nature, how well done!
Just another -but VERY important- aspect why "Grimm" had me glued at the TV every week.
I wish that some day i will be able to walk through those Portland woods and beautiful lakes as well, full of grace to that beautiful TV-Gem that "Grimm" has been. It's unforgettable, that's for sure, "Grimm" is right up there with Dallas, Star Trek and X-Files as most memorable TV-event EVER, and i wish that there will be still GRIMM-Conventions in 30 years and i want to hear an old David Giuntoli saying "I can't believe this is still so much going on today, but it's great, it's been the part of my life!" Smile

Watching it right now... first CM-break and last time i'll ever see those great opening credits... Sad

Oh my god, Juliette was just taken out. I feel sooo bad Sad

All dead, no they can't do this to me, Crying sooo much right now... God noooo!!!!! Sad Sad Sad

Aunt Marie and Mother Kelly all come to the rescue, wtf?!?!?! My heart is stopping

Wow... that was really... heartwarming!
Noone had died, not even Wu and Hank.

Thank you! Still will miss the show of course like hell, but with this ending it'll make it just a little easier!
Great stuff guys, and thanks for bringing back Aunt Marie and Kelly in such a great way, i LOVED it! Smile

This has been the best finale of ANY show on TV EVER!! All you can wish for as a Grimm Fan, Hands down!
Thank you Producers, VERY well done! Smile