Grimm Forum
S6E13 - The End - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Episode Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Episode-Discussions)
+---- Forum: Season 6 (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-6)
+---- Thread: S6E13 - The End (/Thread-S6E13-The-End)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

RE: S6E13 - The End - syscrash - 04-01-2017

Robyn you are forgetting. Diana told Eve she was a hexenbiest again. She also told Nick Zestorer did not come through this time. It is one thing to perceive. It is another to recount events. Here is another thing. Nick went into the void with the staff. But came out with Eve and not holding the staff. Just like they did the first time. Hank, Wu and Rosalee came in the door just like they did the first time. After all was said and done then the staff shows up. If it was an illusion then why does Adalind not have the ring on.

And illusion can not create physical changes. It can not create memories in one persons head and have someone else experience it. Everyone showed up the at the end as they did the first time except Trubel. The first time he went to the spice shop. This time he went to the house. But she is running on intuition. Because the timeline changed her intuition would change.

RE: S6E13 - The End - Kathryn Wooten - 04-01-2017

(04-01-2017, 02:22 AM)syscrash Wrote: Here is something interesting at the end Kelly says some will think it is a fairy tale. Remember Nick is not the only one that knows what happened. Diana knows the whole story.Diana and Nick are the only characters that remember the reset. I speculated that is because these are the only two that did not die. Kelly was there but to young to remember. Even though Zestorer brought Trubel back she did die.
Since we saw Nicks mother and aunt. Trubel could have been the same, not really there.

Here is the kicker. Nick went through the portal, so how does Diana remember a point in time that for everyone else has not happened. But then Diana has the ability to see beyond time and space. She could see into the other world yet had never been there. She could tell Zestorer was coming and what he wanted before he got there.
The Diana part..when everything reset..Diana said the same thing she did the 1st time except , when she tells Eve she is a hexenbiest again
so part was telling me she was reset to the time she let Nick and Eve back out of the mirror and part of it seemed she knew what was going to happemn or knew what happened

RE: S6E13 - The End - Robyn - 04-01-2017

I hope you're wrong, syscrash, because a last minute reset that saves everyone is such a disappointing cheat. While I don't expect any better from G & K, I was hoping for more respect for the characters and viewers.

If it was simply resetting time with a different outcome, there's not a tie-in with The Wizard of Oz theme. I don't think a dream is the Oz connection, it's Nick realizing the purpose of his journey. If everything was happening in real time, Z was dead and Nick had the completed staff; why didn't he just bring his dead friends back to life?

As for Diana's or any character's dialogue, you're assuming G & K dot the i's and cross the t's so everything is clear. How often does that happen?

RE: S6E13 - The End - Kathryn Wooten - 04-01-2017

(04-01-2017, 05:04 AM)syscrash Wrote: Robyn you are forgetting. Diana told Eve she was a hexenbiest again. She also told Nick Zestorer did not come through this time. It is one thing to perceive. It is another to recount events. Here is another thing. Nick went into the void with the staff. But came out with Eve and not holding the staff. Just like they did the first time. Hank, Wu and Rosalee came in the door just like they did the first time. After all was said and done then the staff shows up. If it was an illusion then why does Adalind not have the ring on.

And illusion can not create physical changes. It can not create memories in one persons head and have someone else experience it. Everyone showed up the at the end as they did the first time except Trubel. The first time he went to the spice shop. This time he went to the house. But she is running on intuition. Because the timeline changed her intuition would change.

Yes the stick did not come through the portal with Nick and Eve..it was sitting on Monroe's kitchen counter. With blood still on it ..making me believe Diana took it through the portal 1st.... everyone was frozen in time , then as soon as Nick and Eve came blasting through the mirror everything started again

Quote:I hope you're wrong, syscrash, because a last minute reset that saves everyone is such a disappointing cheat. While I don't expect any better from G & K, I was hoping for more respect for the characters and viewers.

If it was simply resetting time with a different outcome, there's not a tie-in with The Wizard of Oz theme. I don't think a dream is the Oz connection, it's Nick realizing the purpose of his journey. If everything was happening in real time, Z was dead and Nick had the completed staff; why didn't he just bring his dead friends back to life?

As for Diana's or any character's dialogue, you're assuming G & K dot the i's and cross the t's so everything is clear. How often does that happen?
Think of it this way The stick does what he owner wants. Notice until Nick realized and wanted everything back then things kicked in motion. It eliminated Zestorer and put things back to when it all started going wrong.

Someone else made a point about the blood on the staff. If an illusion how did it get covered in blood. When Nick and Eve confronted Zestorer in the other world there was no blood on it. when Zestorer came through the mirror it did not have blood on it.

They staff is more like Aladins lamp then it is like wizard of OZ. It seems to wok on you wish is my command. That is not a cheat but something a lot of shows that involved magic do to change very emotional situations.

I am thinking the OZ reference was when Nick and Eve went through the mirror. Even to traveling down the yellow brick road. Except the bricks where dirt.

RE: S6E13 - The End - Robyn - 04-01-2017

(04-01-2017, 05:33 AM)syscrash Wrote: Think of it this way The stick does what he owner wants. Notice until Nick realized and wanted everything back then things kicked in motion. It eliminated Zestorer and put things back to when it all started going wrong.

Someone else made a point about the blood on the staff. If an illusion how did it get covered in blood. When Nick and Eve confronted Zestorer in the other world there was no blood on it. when Zestorer came through the mirror it did not have blood on it.

They staff is more like Aladins lamp then it is like wizard of OZ. It seems to wok on you wish is my command. That is not a cheat but something a lot of shows that involved magic do to change very emotional situations.

I am thinking the OZ reference was when Nick and Eve went through the mirror. Even to traveling down the yellow brick road. Except the bricks where dirt.

So the stick ignored Nick's want for his friends to be healed on site because G & K hadn’t finished telling their meandering, convoluted tale? And in reality, in real time, Zerstörer was initially invincible, able to blast people through the air, turn his staff into a snake, whatever, right up until Kelly and Marie joined the fight, then suddenly, he became sufficiently mediocre for any of the other characters to practically defeat him on his/her own?

That's just beyond sad.

Quote:So the stick ignored Nick's want for his friends to be healed on site because G & K hadn’t finished telling their meandering, convoluted tale? And in reality, in real time, Zerstörer was initially invincible, able to blast people through the air, turn his staff into a snake, whatever, right up until Kelly and Marie joined the fight, then suddenly, he became sufficiently mediocre for any of the other characters to practically defeat him on his/her own?

That's just beyond sad.
Resting time was the only way to put bring the police back. If Nick walked through the station being people back from the dead their would have been a lot of questions.

As for the fight, Zestorer hands where tied. Kill Nick he could not get the stick. Remember Nick had to give it to him. There is also the conflict Trubel could not see Kelly or Mari. Maybe zestorer could not see them neither. Fighting something he could not see would have made him beatable. From Zestorer point of view he was fighting only two people. As for bullets not hurting him. It could be like Nick with the stick when Conrad attacked the fome. It might have been the stick that was stopping the bullets. Remember Eve bite him and he bleed.

RE: S6E13 - The End - brandon - 04-01-2017

Very good the fight between Trubel and Nick.
And the appearance of his aunt- Very good detail that has appeared with that aspect that would have before his death
and she went to heaven-and his mother.

RE: S6E13 - The End - irukandji - 04-01-2017

So did everyone really die or were they all just a figment of Nick's imagination and he thought they died?

Quote:So did everyone really die or were they all just a figment of Nick's imagination and he thought they died?
They actually died. Nick wished for them to be ok. The staff got rid of zestorer and opened the portal to take everything back to before all the chaos. That chaos started when Zestorer came through the mirror.

I do question if only the staff needed to go through the portal. Diana didn't yet she remembers what happened. When Nick and Eve came through the mirror the second time the staff was not with him. it arrived later.