Grimm Forum
S6E13 - The End - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Episode Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Episode-Discussions)
+---- Forum: Season 6 (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-6)
+---- Thread: S6E13 - The End (/Thread-S6E13-The-End)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

RE: S6E13 - The End - Loona - 05-27-2017

I was finally be able to watch it. I didn't wanted to watch the series final because I doesn't want to finish it's​ more like than it's something left. But now I did watch it and need to say - luckily I was " warn " thought a friend what will happen. But nevertheless it was hard to watch all of them die..

That will be my last subject here on the Forum and I need to say the Storyline of Nick and Adalind wasn't near beliefable. It was not even fun and I needed to look away. Okay it's my opinion.

There I have more enjoyed the part with Nick and Juliette/Eve and Nick and Trubel as well the scene with Mom Kelly and Aunt Marie. As well as Monroe and Rosalee.

I just don't get why Diana just smiled the Zerstorer and let the things happen to Sean and Adalind and didn't save her parents.

Now I just can't believe it's finally. It would be nice if there would be a Spin off.

Maybe that's the last two and a half season never happened or it was just a dream of Nick and je is still together with Juliette.

Bye.

RE: S6E13 - The End - MarylikesGrimm - 05-27-2017

(05-27-2017, 01:12 AM)Loona Wrote: I just don't get why Diana just smiled the Zerstorer and let the things happen to Sean and Adalind and didn't save her parents.
It would be nice if there would be a Spin off.

I thought Z was using mind control on Diana just like he did on Eve to make her stab herself.

Would you watch a show on the first Grimm or the seven knights?

RE: S6E13 - The End - Robyn - 05-27-2017

(05-27-2017, 02:14 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: I thought Z was using mind control on Diana just like he did on Eve to make her stab herself.
Me too, but it was beyond strange that once he’d been destroyed, Diana didn’t have any reaction to her dead parents. I figured G & K ignored Diana’s expected reaction to seeing her parents’ bodies sprawled out on the ground and used her to confirm Kelly & Marie weren’t figments of Nick’s imagination, and, Nick and Diana the only ones knowing what might have been cemented the bond that occurred at the very end of the show.

(05-27-2017, 02:14 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: Would you watch a show on the first Grimm or the seven knights?
I might watch a mini series that explored Grimm history and evolution, and maybe led to a modern day reboot that wasn’t helmed by Kouf and Greenwalt.

I’d also be interested in a spin off that focused on the Royals and the Resistance. For me, the interaction/war between those factions was more interesting than the WoW / Grimm characters.

RE: S6E13 - The End - brandon - 05-27-2017

Maybe was still in shock Diana.
I think he-Z-had it under his control, and it frightened him.People pass them.
Even when she was powerful she was still a girl who could not plan something.
The other could be expensive-spin off-

But then again, the question why did Nick first say Eve...and then Juliette to her?!? And totally losing it. But I am still behind Nick and Juliette. But the end with Nick and Adalind did not working for me. I don't hate her and she did what she could in the end. I just don't like the time jump. And now I am glad I have watch it. But I needed to persuade me to watch the series final -.- I just wonder why did not Trubel see Kelly and aunt Marie? Just only Nick.

And the fight between Nick and Trubel I don't liked.

(05-27-2017, 12:21 PM)Loona Wrote: I just wonder why did not Trubel see Kelly and aunt Marie? Just only Nick.

I have the same question too.

RE: S6E13 - The End - brandon - 05-27-2017

It could be cause she was not in contact with the stick before?
Just take it off.
Or also because she is a different "GRIMM", has other gifts.

(05-27-2017, 12:44 PM)brandon Wrote: It could be cause she was not in contact with the stick before?
Just take it off.
Or also because she is a different "GRIMM", has other gifts.

Trubel held the stick in season 5.

RE: S6E13 - The End - Hexenadler - 05-27-2017

I still think the series should have ended on a bigger bang, or at least with a more effective villain than Zerstorer. His Wesen form is pretty intimidating, but his human shape is a little too "hunky" to be genuinely menacing.

But the question remain "Eve" or "Juliette" but I would go with Juliette instead of Eve. At the start I have belief into the Eve thing but after awhile anymore. And that Nick say: Eve...Juliette. Doesn't make it preferably.