Grimm Forum
S6E12 - Zerstörer Shrugged - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Episode Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Episode-Discussions)
+---- Forum: Season 6 (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-6)
+---- Thread: S6E12 - Zerstörer Shrugged (/Thread-S6E12-Zerst%C3%B6rer-Shrugged)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: S6E12 - Zerstörer Shrugged - Purity - 03-25-2017

(03-25-2017, 07:04 AM)Nicholas White Wrote: I think the dude would simply need to the Stick. The Zerstorer was already able to cross certain body part through the mirror before Nick even went in. Once the Staff is complete he could easily cross between realms.

Also Truble came back for the Stick not Nick. She was planning on stealing the stick which is why she didn't enter to tunnel from the Fome but rather the outside entrance.

Remember in S5 Nick gave Trubel a task, to protect the stick incase he was no longer. Trubel felt something wrong regarding Nick and rushed to Portland. She was not trying to steal the stick, She was only following what Nick asked her to do, "to protect the stick"
The first thing she asked was about Nick to the Scoobies due to her connection.

I also think the theory that Zerstorer needs to cross over is not with the staff even if it is whole, he will still need a Grimm to go back, and that could be why he does not want to kill Nick but play with him until Z gets what he came for.

RE: S6E12 - Zerstörer Shrugged - Dylsh - 03-25-2017

I'm new to the forums could someone explain these two terms to me? Or PM me there meaning?

Scooby
G&K

(03-25-2017, 07:25 AM)Dylsh Wrote: I'm new to the forums could someone explain these two terms to me? Or PM me there meaning?

Scooby
G&K

Scooby Gang, being monroe, rosalee, nick and his other friends,
G&K = the executive producers of Grimm, show runners. Jim Kouf & David Greenwalt

RE: S6E12 - Zerstörer Shrugged - brandon - 03-25-2017

Makes me think of Harry Potter,the stick.If it is not that to get that part, Nick must give it voluntarily,remember how spent with the team SERT and the boss when take it from Nick's pocket.

(03-25-2017, 07:29 AM)Purity Wrote:
(03-25-2017, 07:25 AM)Dylsh Wrote: I'm new to the forums could someone explain these two terms to me? Or PM me there meaning?

Scooby
G&K

Scooby Gang, being monroe, rosalee, nick and his other friends,
G&K = the executive producers of Grimm, show runners. Jim Kouf & David Greenwalt

Thanks alot

(03-25-2017, 07:30 AM)brandon Wrote: Makes me think of Harry Potter,the stick.If it is not that to get that part, Nick must give it voluntarily,remember how spent with the team SERT and the boss when take it from Nick's pocket.
I think also in theory the stick does not want to be with its other master, thats why it refused to go through to the other world. It seems like the stick has found a new master being Nick and could be an advantage for when he merges it with the staff.

I think each fragment of the stick had a certain power for example one could move water for (Moses and the Red Sea). Now I think that Nicks fragment could be the part of the staff that can heal and recover wounds extremely quickly and effectively I think the staff was once is possession of Jesus who as we know healed people and the part of the staff that nick possesses is the part Jesus used to heal people. Does that mean Jesus was wesen? If so does that also mean that Judas was a Grimm who wanted the staff for himself by having Jesus executed? Just a theory.

Anyone else got any ideas

RE: S6E12 - Zerstörer Shrugged - Lou - 03-25-2017

Prediction: Next episode Nick gets killed, Zerstoer goes and finds the cabin and kills Adalind and Renard and takes the kids back to the other place. World ends.
Or. Trouble defeats Zerstoer with her secret ____, Nick heals Wu and Hank. and everyone lives happily ever after. Eve is now back to Juliette and becomes a doctor for Wesson.

RE: S6E12 - Zerstörer Shrugged - MarylikesGrimm - 03-25-2017

(03-25-2017, 08:24 AM)Lou Wrote: Eve is now back to Juliette and becomes a doctor for Wesson.

Juliette would have to go medical school first. She is a vet.

I think that Wu and Hank are dead permentantly the stick had never brought someone from the dead back if I'm not mistaken only wounded but if my theory is correct the piece I think nick had brought Jesus back to life so maybe it can