Grimm Forum
S6E12 - Zerstörer Shrugged - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Episode Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Episode-Discussions)
+---- Forum: Season 6 (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-6)
+---- Thread: S6E12 - Zerstörer Shrugged (/Thread-S6E12-Zerst%C3%B6rer-Shrugged)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: S6E12 - Zerstörer Shrugged - speakeasy - 03-27-2017

She looked very young in this clip. I must be pretty thick because it took me forever to figure out what was going on; suffice it to say his Dad may have been a grain silo.

RE: S6E12 - Zerstörer Shrugged - MANTItotheCore - 03-27-2017

Got to love R2D2!!

pretty good skit.

RE: S6E12 - Zerstörer Shrugged - Purple Grimm - 03-27-2017

Bitsie is a beautiful woman and this R2D2 short reminded me that she can actually play a character that has a personality

too bad the "writers" and I use that term loosely, have yanked the personality and soul from her

now she is just a sad figure that is merely a functional tool of the storyline

RE: S6E12 - Zerstörer Shrugged - speakeasy - 03-28-2017

(03-27-2017, 09:54 PM)Purple Grimm Wrote: Bitsie is a beautiful woman and this R2D2 short reminded me that she can actually play a character that has a personality

too bad the "writers" and I use that term loosely, have yanked the personality and soul from her

now she is just a sad figure that is merely a functional tool of the storyline

She is a tragic figure, yes, but not sad, imo. Tragic, but heroic and very, very wise. She has a place in the Grimm scheme of things that is central to the resolution to this enormous threat to human and wesen kind, in my view. And like all persons who rise to the occasion in severe circumstances, she has reached a level of self-awareness that is at peace with her place and her task. Hers is the kind of resignation that sees the panorama, rather then the parochial. Imo, she is resolute and will make a sacrifice of her own life, if necessary, to defeat evil; we shall see.

How people can interpret the same subject so differently is a deep mystery to me. The only thing we can agree upon in your statement is the Bitsie is beautiful - but you appear to be in the majority on this Forum, so there's that. Big Grin

RE: S6E12 - Zerstörer Shrugged - eric - 03-29-2017

A few thoughts: Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Beauty is only skin deep, ugly is all the way to the bone. The most interesting woman in the world is the one who is interested in me. For the guys who complain about Bitisie's looks, please send picture of your better half.

RE: S6E12 - Zerstörer Shrugged - jsgrimm45 - 03-29-2017

An odd thought with Zerstorer here now with the staff, could the scoobies take now take the stick thur the mirror? So if Z wants Diana and the stick he has to go back to where he came from. Once there with 3 hexenbiest and two Grimms he may and Nick with the stick how does this work?

RE: S6E12 - Zerstörer Shrugged - syscrash - 03-29-2017

Considering how long the show is. I do not think we will see anything about the other side. We know there will be research at the spice shop. We have seen images of several battles at the cabin. that is not going to leave much time for scenes anywhere else.

RE: S6E12 - Zerstörer Shrugged - speakeasy - 03-29-2017

Why did Eve get purified by the stick? And see the signs of the cloth? And apparently lose her Hex side by her experience with the otherworld? She is irrevocably tied to this drama, but she's a wounded warrior now.

That stick is a healer and has a mind of its own, but Diana can touch it. Maybe she can push Z into consuming himself, but it may involve some human loss (sacrifice) to complete his immolation. Stuck on this inner fire thing. But to overcome her fear and galvanize her to action, Z face will probably have to harm her mom or dad.

RE: S6E12 - Zerstörer Shrugged - MarylikesGrimm - 03-29-2017

(03-29-2017, 09:31 AM)speakeasy Wrote: Why did Eve get purified by the stick? And see the signs of the cloth? And apparently lose her Hex side by her experience with the otherworld? She is irrevocably tied to this drama, but she's a wounded warrior now.

Some Juliette fans have never liked Eve with her hexenbiest so they are setting up her happy ending. That is why I do not think at the end of the day Eve is dying.

RE: S6E12 - Zerstörer Shrugged - jsgrimm45 - 03-29-2017

(03-29-2017, 09:42 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:
(03-29-2017, 09:31 AM)speakeasy Wrote: Why did Eve get purified by the stick? And see the signs of the cloth? And apparently lose her Hex side by her experience with the otherworld? She is irrevocably tied to this drama, but she's a wounded warrior now.

Some Juliette fans have never liked Eve with her hexenbiest so they are setting up her happy ending. That is why I do not think at the end of the day Eve is dying.
What if the hexen side of Eve stayed on the side to do damage on that side? Like something there can hurt him here? Also what happened to Adalind's first hexen spirit is it there also?