Grimm Forum
S6E12 - Zerstörer Shrugged - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Episode Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Episode-Discussions)
+---- Forum: Season 6 (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-6)
+---- Thread: S6E12 - Zerstörer Shrugged (/Thread-S6E12-Zerst%C3%B6rer-Shrugged)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: S6E12 - Zerstörer Shrugged - brandon - 03-27-2017

There are explanations for the plagues and the crossing of the red sea.
The first thing was like the red tide in the sea . covered the river and the fish could not breathe and so afterwards everything else.
No such red sea existed, it is a bad translation. It means sea of reeds-swamp-
And Mary was no virgin,It just means a young woman ready to get married.something like that

RE: S6E12 - Zerstörer Shrugged - speakeasy - 03-27-2017

(03-27-2017, 06:28 AM)brandon Wrote: There are explanations for the plagues and the crossing of the red sea.
The first thing was like the red tide in the sea . covered the river and the fish could not breathe and so afterwards everything else.
No such red sea existed, it is a bad translation. It means sea of reeds-swamp-
And Mary was no virgin,It just means a young woman ready to get married.something like that

Yes, the plagues have been linked scientifically to the natural phases of the process that may have began with an algae infection or something similar. Similarly, studies have shown that Mary may not have been a virgin. But the stories surrounding some events contained in the Bible may be metaphors to a modern person and not do anything to affect the message of Christianity to believers. Trying to say I don't see anything in science that is in conflict with belief in a Higher Power.

Don't see why science and religion cannot be reconciled with each other; that's why I am an agnostic and not an atheist.

I've read and heard about the idea of the Sea of Reeds, makes a lot of sense and I get along much better with that than the parting of the Red Sea.

RE: S6E12 - Zerstörer Shrugged - irukandji - 03-27-2017

(03-26-2017, 07:16 PM)izzy Wrote:
(03-26-2017, 06:36 PM)MANTItotheCore Wrote:
(03-26-2017, 06:25 PM)izzy Wrote:
(03-26-2017, 05:53 PM)Purple Grimm Wrote: bring back Trubel who looks like she's been mowing down donuts instead of Black Claw

No wonder Bitisie thinks she needs to look like she was just liberated from Auschwitz.

No doubt. I tend to prefer more curvy women, myself...but that's just me. Smile

Agreed. This modern flat chested, hipless, no butt shaven thing so many women want to emulate is disturbing.

Good to hear from you my friend.

I have a question on the male perspective regarding Bitsie. If she carried more weight, were hippy and curvy, would the outlook on her change? I can tell you it would with my husband, just curious what the forum males think.

RE: S6E12 - Zerstörer Shrugged - izzy - 03-27-2017

(03-27-2017, 10:38 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(03-26-2017, 07:16 PM)izzy Wrote:
(03-26-2017, 06:36 PM)MANTItotheCore Wrote:
(03-26-2017, 06:25 PM)izzy Wrote:
(03-26-2017, 05:53 PM)Purple Grimm Wrote: bring back Trubel who looks like she's been mowing down donuts instead of Black Claw

No wonder Bitisie thinks she needs to look like she was just liberated from Auschwitz.

No doubt. I tend to prefer more curvy women, myself...but that's just me. Smile

Agreed. This modern flat chested, hipless, no butt shaven thing so many women want to emulate is disturbing.

Good to hear from you my friend.

I have a question on the male perspective regarding Bitsie. If she carried more weight, were hippy and curvy, would the outlook on her change? I can tell you it would with my husband, just curious what the forum males think.

To be fair, she may simply have health issues. Honesty, she is sickenly skinny. If that is the case, I feel sorry for her and for David.

To answer your question I would still know she was a far left loon and one of the worst actresses I have ever seen. 35 years ago that may not have mattered as much to me, today, the thought of sex with a lib-chick makes me wretch and want to run for the disinfectant.

RE: S6E12 - Zerstörer Shrugged - rpmaluki - 03-27-2017

I don't think Bitsie's looks alienated fans. I think she's quite pretty, very skinny but pretty nonetheless.

For others, it was Bitsie's acting that alienated them. For me, it was Juliette's character, writing and direction that made her difficult to connect with. I questioned weekly why she was with Nick at all when the relationship was definitely such a chore for her. I never bought her love for Nick despite the writers literally breaking her to convince me otherwise. The writing completely failed the character for me. I would never like her as a leading lady, even if I sympathised with her on occasion.

RE: S6E12 - Zerstörer Shrugged - irukandji - 03-27-2017

I was just curious because we were watching a movie starring Marilyn Monroe. As everyone knows, she's a cultural icon. From my perspective, she was a beautiful woman. I've drawn actresses before so I pay attention to their features. But to me, that was it. I found her to be one of the lousiest actresses to ever grace a screen.

However, I often wonder if she'd been given an opportunity to play some different characters rather than the sex bomb, would my opinion of her change? My husband, on the other hand, never saw her as a bad actress.

RE: S6E12 - Zerstörer Shrugged - syscrash - 03-27-2017

Quote:To be fair, she may simply have health issues. Honesty, she is sickenly skinny. If that is the case, I feel sorry for her and for David.

You do realize Bitsie is the exact same size of jessica Alba.

RE: S6E12 - Zerstörer Shrugged - MANTItotheCore - 03-27-2017

(03-27-2017, 11:41 AM)syscrash Wrote:
Quote:To be fair, she may simply have health issues. Honesty, she is sickenly skinny. If that is the case, I feel sorry for her and for David.

Sys, I have to say that it looks a lot different on Jessica than it does on Bitsie.

RE: S6E12 - Zerstörer Shrugged - rpmaluki - 03-27-2017

(03-27-2017, 12:35 PM)MANTItotheCore Wrote:
(03-27-2017, 11:41 AM)syscrash Wrote:

Sys, I have to say that it looks a lot different on Jessica than it does on Bitsie.
I concur with this statement.

RE: S6E12 - Zerstörer Shrugged - FaceInTheCrowd - 03-27-2017

In case anyone wants to compare, Bitsie's first credited screen role:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVTu69D1Rg4

She's on for about a minute starting at 4:15 and again at 8:08.