Grimm Forum
S6E12 - Zerstörer Shrugged - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Episode Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Episode-Discussions)
+---- Forum: Season 6 (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-6)
+---- Thread: S6E12 - Zerstörer Shrugged (/Thread-S6E12-Zerst%C3%B6rer-Shrugged)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

S6E12 - Zerstörer Shrugged - GrimmForum - 03-24-2017

Season 6 Episode 12
Zerstörer Shrugged

[Image: suNkRQnl.jpg]

Air Date: March 24, 2017

Synopsis: The prophecy that was uncovered comes to pass when a dark force arrives in Portland with its eyes set on Diana (guest star Hannah R. Loyd). In an effort to protect her, Nick (David Giuntoli), along with Capt. Renard (Sasha Roiz) and Adalind (Claire Coffee), returns to the scene of his first investigation as a Grimm. Back at the Spice Shop, Monroe (Silas Weir Mitchell), Eve (Bitsie Tulloch) and Rosalee (Bree Turner) make a discovery that uncovers the origins of the mysterious stick. Meanwhile, Hank (Russell Hornsby) and Wu (Reggie Lee) are called to a crime scene that is connected to the gang's greatest threat.

RE: S6E12 - Zerstörer Shrugged - Purity - 03-24-2017

Okey, Now I am shaking in my boots. What the hell....!!!
That was grissom. The way Hank was taken out was just unexpected and no words for it.
The writers were right when they said it will be very violent. I am now worried, looking at the promo at the end, I see Nick next to someone on the ground in a white coat near the beetle car. Someone else dead? Hope not Adalind or anyone for that matter. Taking out Wu and Hank was just enough heart break.
Ohhh, and the way Zerstorer flung Nick half way the station was cool.

RE: S6E12 - Zerstörer Shrugged - Hexenadler - 03-24-2017

...well, that kinda sucked. After six years of character development and endless shenanigans, that's how they send off Hank and Wu? Couldn't they have tried a little harder than just throwing them at the big skull-monster? They went out like a pair of butt-clowns. Sad

You, I have been reading some articles now, and saw this....

Now give me a tease you haven’t told anyone else.
David .G. - We play with—this is a tease I haven’t given anyone—the fabric of space-time in a way we have not yet seen. Imagine you’re riding on a ray of light. [Laughs] Yes, we play with time. You’re going to see the future, and you’re going to see time jumps."

So is this going to be like Fringe? A happy ending after all correcting tragic moments by playing with space-time fabric at the end but only Nick will need to watch over the other world and his and new owner of the staff protecting his love ones, as I said before in my theory, the new GATE KEEPER. I guess thats his destiny.

RE: S6E12 - Zerstörer Shrugged - MANTItotheCore - 03-24-2017

Pretty exciting episode! Eve's biest is gone for now. Good loving interaction between Nick and Adalind...even Renard saw it for once. It's interesting that the Big stick could be in both places, but the Nick's little piece of stick could only exist in this world... weird.

yeah, Hex, I agree. Wu and Hank went out too fast for me...they could have at least gotten some real licks before getting killed.

Does anyone know if next week will be two-hours or do they plan to wrap it up in one?

(03-24-2017, 08:33 PM)MANTItotheCore Wrote: Does anyone know if next week will be two-hours or do they plan to wrap it up in one?

It will be a 1 hour ep. Yes, and Eve loosing her hexen is finally over, great for her. She can continue with her life.

I think Eve is going to miss her Biest and her powers., especially fighting Z.

RE: S6E12 - Zerstörer Shrugged - Nicholas White - 03-24-2017

Did people really think Hank and Wu should have done any better against the Zerstorer than they did? I mean this is a fallen angel with the power of a God. If Hank and Wu were able to get any licks on the Zerstorer than it wouldn't be a threat to Diana who could kill Hank and Wu with a simply thought.

As far as the Episode it was just okay. Not as exciting as I was hoping. I was expecting a bigger Bang than what we got. I feel like this should have been a 22/24 episode season. IMO I feel like the writers are trying to hard to wrap up everything in a nice little bow but failing miserably. The Episode itself though was one of the more interesting ones this season or the Last 2 seasons should I say.

if it was up to me I would have liked the final showdown to have been: Adalind/Eve(Hexenbiest)/Renard vs Zerstorer. A Magic vs Magic battle. I understand Nick is the main character and a Grimm but honestly Grimms aren't presented that Special to me. Outside of the ability to see wesen they don't bring much. Ofcourse they have enhanced physical aspects but even then it really isn't that special. I mean you have a whole 3 powerful Spell books that aren't being utilized. Not to mention a Powerful potion book. On top of their Psychokinetic powers.

Also the way Hank went out really wasn't that savage, especially if you watch some dark shows or even police procedural shows.

(03-24-2017, 08:55 PM)Nicholas White Wrote: Did people really think Hank and Wu should have done any better against the Zerstorer than they did? I mean this is a fallen angel with the power of a God. If Hank and Wu were able to get any licks on the Zerstorer than it wouldn't be a threat to Diana who could kill Hank and Wu with a simply thought.

As far as the Episode it was just okay. Not as exciting as I was hoping. I was expecting a bigger Bang than what we got. I feel like this should have been a 22/24 episode season. IMO I feel like the writers are trying to hard to wrap up everything in a nice little bow but failing miserably. The Episode itself though was one of the more interesting ones this season or the Last 2 seasons should I say.

if it was up to me I would have liked the final showdown to have been: Adalind/Eve(Hexenbiest)/Renard vs Zerstorer. A Magic vs Magic battle. I understand Nick is the main character and a Grimm but honestly Grimms aren't presented that Special to me. Outside of the ability to see wesen they don't bring much. Ofcourse they have enhanced physical aspects but even then it really isn't that special. I mean you have a whole 3 powerful Spell books that aren't being utilized. Not to mention a Powerful potion book. On top of their Psychokinetic powers.

Also the way Hank went out really wasn't that savage, especially if you watch some dark shows or even police procedural shows.

Uh, yeah, I'm one of the people that would have liked to see Wu and Hank get a real lick on Z. I mean they each just ran up and got stick stuck....meh. Now if Z had used his power to freeze them in place and burn the skin from them, etc... ok, but all he did was stab them...

RE: S6E12 - Zerstörer Shrugged - New guy21 - 03-24-2017

So nick and adalind were fated for each other?