Grimm Forum
Sean needs an Olive Branch - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Spoilers)
+---- Forum: Season 6 Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-6-Spoilers)
+---- Thread: Sean needs an Olive Branch (/Thread-Sean-needs-an-Olive-Branch)

Pages: 1 2

Sean needs an Olive Branch - Kathryn Wooten - 03-11-2017

When he is called back into the fold..as the spoilers says the scoobies call Sean after Nick goes after Nick..Probably at Rick's request. and they do this with objection and reluctance for good reason as everyone knows why.......But I don't see happening is Sean just waltzing through Monroe and Rosalee house without some kind of an serious apology for what he did to them , Wu and Hank...this coul d help with the tension in the room when he arrives.

RE: I assume Sean would have to show some contrition e - WispyWillow - 03-11-2017

(03-11-2017, 12:28 PM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote: When he is called back into the fold..as the spoilers says the scoobies call Sean after Nick goes after Nick..Probably at Rick's request. and they do this with objection and reluctance for good reason as everyone knows why.......But I don't see happening is Sean just waltzing through. Monroe and Rosalee house without some apology

do you think his friend is going to try to kill them and take diana?

RE: I assume Sean would have to show some contrition e - Kathryn Wooten - 03-11-2017

(03-11-2017, 12:31 PM)WispyWillow Wrote:
(03-11-2017, 12:28 PM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote: When he is called back into the fold..as the spoilers says the scoobies call Sean after Nick goes after EVE..Probably at Rick's request. and they do this with objection and reluctance for good reason as everyone knows why.......But I don't see happening is Sean just waltzing through. Monroe and Rosalee house without some apology

Grossantee probably resign dig himself a large deep hole ..jumped in and covered himself up...lol remember he begged for death instead of more torture from Diana

RE: I assume Sean would have to show some contrition e - WispyWillow - 03-11-2017

(03-11-2017, 01:23 PM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote:
(03-11-2017, 12:28 PM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote: When he is called back into the fold..as the spoilers says the scoobies call Sean after Nick goes after EVE..Probably at Rick's request. and they do this with objection and reluctance for good reason as everyone knows why.......But I don't see happening is Sean just waltzing through. Monroe and Rosalee house without some apology

Grossantee probably resign dig himself a large deep hole ..jumped in and covered himself up...lol remember he begged for death instead of more torture from Diana

meant the woman he called. she didn't tell him anything new. everything he told nick sean heard from diana.

RE: I assume Sean would have to show some contrition - Kathryn Wooten - 03-11-2017

(03-11-2017, 01:59 PM)WispyWillow Wrote:
Well he was learning this for the 1st time..so it is all new to him...as for the other side. They are not sure if it links to Diana. Sean at least knows it is.. and that what ever is coming will be coming after her...so he knows a little something that the scoobies doesn't know

meant the woman he called. she didn't tell him anything new. everything he told nick sean heard from diana.

RE: I assume Sean would have to show some contrition - MarylikesGrimm - 03-11-2017

(03-11-2017, 04:25 PM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote:
Well he was learning this for the 1st time..so it is all new to him...as for the other side. They are not sure if it links to Diana. Sean at least knows it is.. and that what ever is coming will be coming after her...so he knows a little something that the scoobies doesn't know

imdb says she is 611.

Alla Korot ... Dasha Karpushin

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5858476/?ref_=tt_ep_pr

RE: I assume Sean would have to show some contrition - Kathryn Wooten - 03-11-2017

(03-11-2017, 04:35 PM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:
(03-11-2017, 04:25 PM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote:
(03-11-2017, 12:31 PM)WispyWillow Wrote: Well he was learning this for the 1st time..so it is all new to him...as for the other side. They are not sure if it links to Diana. Sean at least knows it is.. and that what ever is coming will be coming after her...so he knows a little something that the scoobies doesn't know

imdb says she is 611.

Alla Korot ... Dasha Karpushin

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5858476/?ref_=tt_ep_pr

Which only means she found out more about the symbols and Diana
which gives him something to give to the scoobies, when he arrives at Monroes home..in one of the pics Sean is looking through the grimm books with Adalind..the spoiler also says Sean leans something that points to someone he loves is in danger...

RE: Sean needs an Olive Branch - rpmaluki - 03-11-2017

Couldn't they be looking at Catherine's spell books? Nick's grimm books are mainly about killing things.

RE: Sean needs an Olive Branch - Renardfan99 - 03-11-2017

Sean needs a spanking and I will be more than happy to oblige!

RE: Sean needs an Olive Branch - Kathryn Wooten - 03-11-2017

(03-11-2017, 08:42 PM)Renardfan99 Wrote: Sean needs a spanking and I will be more than happy to oblige!

lol..stand in line lol,,I am guessing Sean does say something to break the ice, before they get down to business to save the world