Grimm Forum
Uncomfortable Truths are Exposed in “The Son Also Rises” - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Spoilers)
+---- Forum: Season 6 Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-6-Spoilers)
+---- Thread: Uncomfortable Truths are Exposed in “The Son Also Rises” (/Thread-Uncomfortable-Truths-are-Exposed-in-%E2%80%9CThe-Son-Also-Rises%E2%80%9D)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Uncomfortable Truths are Exposed in “The Son Also Rises” - MarylikesGrimm - 02-23-2017

(02-23-2017, 05:58 PM)syscrash Wrote: Most of the time that support was based on her being a desirable female.
She stayed with Viktor after he bought her a closet full of cloths. She then went to Nick for protection. With Diana she went to Sean for protection.
Other than Eric no really cared about Adalind being a desirable female. Sean may of cared for Adalind before the show started but not during the show season 1 to 4.
Viktor, Ken, and Sean only protected Adalind when they needed to protect or get Diana. Adalind understood that Viktor and Ken wanted to kill her but her daughter was worth the risk for her. Sean tricked Adalind multiple times because she believe in him because he was the father of Diana.

Nick agreed with Adalind that it was ok for Adalind to raise his son and he decided on his own to help her with that. Adalind tried to take as little money as possible from Nick and went back to work when possible.

RE: Uncomfortable Truths are Exposed in “The Son Also Rises” - syscrash - 02-23-2017

Quote:The only conclusion to this debate is that Juliette, Eve, whatever moniker she may chose, is absolutely perfect to the bitter end. Adalind is everything that is wrong, evil, undesirable, whatever negative description you care to add. This is too ridiculous to debate.
That is a bias view that one is better then the other. It is not about one being perfect and the other being bad. The fact is they are both wesen and play by wesen rules.
I have always taken the position that they had reasons for what they do. I have also taken the position that they live in the world of survival of the fittest. Once Juliette became a hexenbiest all was fair. As for Kelly. She was a Grimm if she died that was on her. Her dying means she is lousy at her job. Like I said survival of the fittest. Adalind lousing Diana. that is on Adalind. As a hexenbiest if she could not protect her child from the gang. then how would she protect her from the Royals. That the gang tricked her. that is Adalind weakness. hexenbiest have the gift of intuition. they can sense things. That she did not sense something was up means she deserved to lose. Again survival of the fittest. There is a saying where I grew up. If you can't spot the trick. It is because it is you.
What I keeping showing by the rules of the human world of Grimm the writers provide deniability or justification for the characters actions. The characters motivations are all from a wesen point of view. That is action brings about a reaction. The biggest motivation in the wesen community is. A pissed off wesen is a deadly wesen. It is also accepted tangle with a wesen only one will walk away.

RE: Uncomfortable Truths are Exposed in “The Son Also Rises” - MarylikesGrimm - 02-23-2017

(02-23-2017, 05:58 PM)syscrash Wrote: When Adalind went to Juleitte's She intended on kidnapping Juliette. She used violence to achieve her goal. As for motivation and her state of mind. We don't have to speculate on Adalind wanting revenge. We heard her taunt Juliette with a recap of her sleeping with Nick.

Juliette may have been motivated by hatred and rage. But that is speculation. But she did not actually do a single violent act. Adalind showed her hate by taunting Juliette. She then initiated physical violence. As they say she throw the first punch.

Adalind wanted her daughter back. Juliette believe Adalind would be a terrible mother and Juliette wanted her never to have Diana back and her told so . That is why Adalind taunted her. Adalind was wrong to attack Juliette and after the fight Adalind realized she would never get her daughter back if she could not show that she would be a good mother and not just say it.

(02-23-2017, 05:58 PM)syscrash Wrote: There is no bases of Diana mentally health being an issue. There is no statement showing the King wanted Diana for anything other then her being his granddaughter. Ever time someone found out she had abilities where surprised by the knowledge.

Even Kelly statement of how Diana is raised would effect her. Has been proven false. There are so many examples of nothing effects Diana. The only difference is if Diana had of been with the Royals she would not have been present to help with the prophecy. Being with the Royals would have done nothing to change what she is.

As I shown before there are several quotes from the king before he meet Diana about how she was going to change history.

If how she is raised does not affect Diana then how do you justified Sean and Kelly keeping Diana from Adalind?

RE: Uncomfortable Truths are Exposed in “The Son Also Rises” - syscrash - 02-23-2017

Quote:Nick agreed with Adalind that it was ok for Adalind to raise his son and he decided on his own to help her with that. Adalind tried to take as little money as possible from Nick and went back to work when possible.
I am sure that is how you see it. It is that type of thinking that makes someone a perfect trick. Do you ever the day time Judge shows. That is the exact argument that the victim makes. they all fail to see that they where being used. They view the other person action as proof that the other person was sincere.

Rule one you never ask form money. you manipulate for them to offer it. you always want the other person to insist on helping you. you don't want to seem needy. If they think it is their choice they will give a lot more then if you ask for it. Like I said this logic is not rare. if it was the judge shows would have no content.

Quote:Adalind wanted her daughter back. Juliette believe Adalind would be a terrible mother and Juliette wanted her never to have Diana back and her told so . That is why Adalind taunted her. Adalind was wrong to attack Juliette and after the fight Adalind realized she would never get her daughter back if she could not show that she would be a good mother and not just say it.
Adalind taunted her for the same reason she has attacked Juliette in the pass. Because she thought she could and Juliette would not be able to do anything about it.
Juliette's response was more that she wanted Adalind to react. It showed in her response"bring it on bitch" she wanted a reason to take out all of her pent up aggression out on Adalind. Had Juliette not been a hexenbiest, she would have never provoked Adalind into a fight.

I always thought when Juliette caught the vase without even having to look at it. She just sensed it was coming at her. That is the time Adalind should have stopped an reevaluated her approach. But when Juliette slammed her against the wall. That was truly time to exit stage left. There is a point when you realize you are out matched and retreat is the better option.

Quote:As I shown before there are several quotes from the king before he meet Diana about how she was going to change history.

If how she is raised does not affect Diana then how do you justified Sean and Kelly keeping Diana from Adalind?
Every child born to parents of prominence say their child will change history. It is only afte the fact we see that nurture has no effect on Diana. Something they could not have imagined from the beginning. Remember only Adalind and Stefania knows what actually created Diana. Even that only Stefania knows all the details. Adalind did not even know what spirit Stefania was appealing to. But then Adalind did not care. It could have been a deamon for hell and Adalind still would have continued.

(02-23-2017, 06:53 PM)syscrash Wrote:
Quote:Nick agreed with Adalind that it was ok for Adalind to raise his son and he decided on his own to help her with that. Adalind tried to take as little money as possible from Nick and went back to work when possible.
I am sure that is how you see it. It is that type of thinking that makes someone a perfect trick. Do you ever the day time Judge shows. That is the exact argument that the victim makes. they all fail to see that they where being used. They view the other person action as proof that the other person was sincere.

Rule one you never ask form money. you manipulate for them to offer it. you always want the other person to insist on helping you. you don't want to seem needy. If they think it is their choice they will give a lot more then if you ask for it. Like I said this logic is not rare. if it was the judge shows would have no content.

Ken was the one who forced Adalind to go to Nick to save her son but she risked Nick and Juliette kidnapping her son too. Being a good mother is not crime or using people. Human race would die off quickly with seeing all mothers as manipulators. The worse ones using your logic are the mothers who get child support.

(02-23-2017, 06:53 PM)syscrash Wrote: Even that only Stefania knows all the details. Adalind did not even know what spirit Stefania was appealing to. But then Adalind did not care. It could have been a deamon for hell and Adalind still would have continued.
Adalind demanded to see the whole contract and Stefania refused and instead forced her hand onto the paper which turn out that was all it was needed to sign the contract.

RE: Uncomfortable Truths are Exposed in “The Son Also Rises” - irukandji - 02-23-2017

(02-23-2017, 06:24 PM)brandon Wrote: If Juliette "Hexenbiest"did not care about Nick. To set the trailer on fire?

Juliette the hexenbiest did not care about Nick. I can understand why. There was no benefit for her in caring for him. He was poison to her. She was smart to dump him.

RE: Uncomfortable Truths are Exposed in “The Son Also Rises” - MarylikesGrimm - 02-24-2017

(02-23-2017, 07:31 PM)irukandji Wrote:
(02-23-2017, 06:24 PM)brandon Wrote: If Juliette "Hexenbiest"did not care about Nick. To set the trailer on fire?

Juliette the hexenbiest did not care about Nick. I can understand why. There was no benefit for her in caring for him. He was poison to her. She was smart to dump him.

Second sneak peek for 608 “The Son Also Rises” is like an extension of the promo.

http://www.spoilertv.com/2017/01/grimm-episode-608-son-also-rises-press.html

Eve bites the mirror demon getting part of it in her mouth.

RE: Uncomfortable Truths are Exposed in “The Son Also Rises” - Purity - 02-24-2017

Biting that thing could help to try to have an understanding what is after her via tasting its blood in hexenbiest mode. I am guessing it backfired.

RE: Uncomfortable Truths are Exposed in “The Son Also Rises” - syscrash - 02-24-2017

Ok so she push through the pain of a woge. Maybe that means the block is gone. Now we know why the cut and why she is in the hospital. With so much revolving around blood. Why would she bite it. Reminds me of Adalind bitting Nick and losing her powers. I am thinking having the mirrorMonday bleed is going to have a consequence

RE: Uncomfortable Truths are Exposed in “The Son Also Rises” - rpmaluki - 02-24-2017

Yeah, biting that demon thing may not be a smart move.