Grimm Forum
Uncomfortable Truths are Exposed in “The Son Also Rises” - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Spoilers)
+---- Forum: Season 6 Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-6-Spoilers)
+---- Thread: Uncomfortable Truths are Exposed in “The Son Also Rises” (/Thread-Uncomfortable-Truths-are-Exposed-in-%E2%80%9CThe-Son-Also-Rises%E2%80%9D)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Uncomfortable Truths are Exposed in “The Son Also Rises” - Kathryn Wooten - 02-22-2017

I am thinking since she just got pregnant she is not even 2 month along yet...so I maybe Monroe having a nightmare that he has to deliver the pups himself.......seems like every one has to apologize for misdeeds... Renard who admit he does not do Sorry, when talking to Miesner will have a tough time cleansing himself

RE: Uncomfortable Truths are Exposed in “The Son Also Rises” - irukandji - 02-22-2017

(02-22-2017, 06:51 AM)rpmaluki Wrote: How in the world is Rosalee giving birth so soon?

Juliette may finally apologise for what she did in S4, that's the purpose of the unpleasant flashbacks.

Oh, I have no doubt she'll apologize sometime before the series ends. I have a feeling it'll never be enough for the fans who despise her though.

RE: Uncomfortable Truths are Exposed in “The Son Also Rises” - Hexenadler - 02-22-2017

(02-22-2017, 09:20 AM)irukandji Wrote: Oh, I have no doubt she'll apologize sometime before the series ends. I have a feeling it'll never be enough for the fans who despise her though.

Well, she DID do some pretty despicable things that should have put her behind bars for life, including:

A) Burn down Aunt Marie's trailer and several centuries' worth of priceless treasures;

B) Betray Nick's mom to the Royals, resulting in her decapitation, and

C) Get a few unnamed innocent neighbors killed in the bargain.

And no, "the other characters on the show have done worse" isn't a reasonable excuse anymore. You don't get to justify one character's crimes by saying everyone else is a criminal.

RE: Uncomfortable Truths are Exposed in “The Son Also Rises” - Grimmbiest11 - 02-22-2017

(02-22-2017, 09:58 AM)Hexenadler Wrote:
(02-22-2017, 09:20 AM)irukandji Wrote: Oh, I have no doubt she'll apologize sometime before the series ends. I have a feeling it'll never be enough for the fans who despise her though.

Well, she DID do some pretty despicable things that should have put her behind bars for life, including:

A) Burn down Aunt Marie's trailer and several centuries' worth of priceless treasures;

B) Betray Nick's mom to the Royals, resulting in her decapitation, and

C) Get a few unnamed innocent neighbors killed in the bargain.

And no, "the other characters on the show have done worse" isn't a reasonable excuse anymore. You don't get to justify one character's crimes by saying everyone else is a criminal.

Juliette's crimester moments always spawn pages upon pages of arguments here Big GrinBig Grin

RE: Uncomfortable Truths are Exposed in “The Son Also Rises” - izzy - 02-22-2017

True, even a flaying would not suffice, though I would actually tune in to watch it and hear her screams.

RE: Uncomfortable Truths are Exposed in “The Son Also Rises” - rpmaluki - 02-22-2017

A simple apology and her moving on (away) with her life will do for me.

RE: Uncomfortable Truths are Exposed in “The Son Also Rises” - brandon - 02-22-2017

For me what juliette did not compare with what did Adalind-Which was smaller-.Those who believe that he has forgiven Juliette,-That love still exists-would be the most for Adalind.And what Diana did with Grossante,can not compare with juliette with the bar incident -That's what I think-
juliette was quite old

RE: Uncomfortable Truths are Exposed in “The Son Also Rises” - Grimmbiest11 - 02-22-2017

(02-22-2017, 12:13 PM)rpmaluki Wrote: A simple apology and her moving on (away) with her life will do for me.

At this point it's clear the gang has forgiven her. It just needs to be verbalized.

RE: Uncomfortable Truths are Exposed in “The Son Also Rises” - irukandji - 02-22-2017

(02-22-2017, 12:37 PM)Grimmbiest11 Wrote:
(02-22-2017, 12:13 PM)rpmaluki Wrote: A simple apology and her moving on (away) with her life will do for me.

At this point it's clear the gang has forgiven her. It just needs to be verbalized.

I agree with you that the gang has forgiven her. While I believe it will probably be verbalized, I really don't think it's a necessity. Really, I look at it the same as I did with Adalind's apology. It was clear Eve forgave her long ago. Adalind making a verbal attempt was so ill-timed. She would have been better off saying something nice to Eve instead.

RE: Uncomfortable Truths are Exposed in “The Son Also Rises” - Hell Rell - 02-22-2017

It's similar to Nick not saying ILY to Adalind. Both are implied but it hasn't been verbalized. Either both need to be verbalized or neither one does.