Grimm Forum
S6E07 - Blind Love - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Episode Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Episode-Discussions)
+---- Forum: Season 6 (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-6)
+---- Thread: S6E07 - Blind Love (/Thread-S6E07-Blind-Love)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: S6E07 - Blind Love - FaceInTheCrowd - 02-18-2017

Diana doesn't know what happened to Nick's mom. This sort of answers the question of why she didn't help defend against the Verrat; they must have grabbed her and removed her from the premises, possibly drugged, before they killed Kelly.

Eve and Juliette definitely show signs of integrating. Even before the amorte inferno she admits to Diana that she is sad about what happened between her and Nick, and doesn't talk as if it wasn't her.

Sean apparently has a poor sense of smell if he didn't notice the odor from the chloroform Grossante used on Diana (chloroform doesn't really work that way, btw).

Seriously, Sean, red shoelaces???

I'd really like to have seen Nick and the gang trying to explain all of this to Holly...

RE: S6E07 - Blind Love - rpmaluki - 02-18-2017

I'm hoping we get to see Holly again.
This episode was better than I expected. It was hilarious.

Eve really needs to move out.

Poor Grossante......not (I wish they had done better with a more concerned Renard but I guess they wanted to play the whole kidnapping as a joke. Adalind will not be impressed when/if she ever finds out).

Nick/Adalind and Monroe/Rosalee were lovely in this episode despite the spell hijinks. I felt so bad for Rosalee, being the only sane one as she watched all her friends and husband acting crazy. I loved that she saved every body (with a little help from an unwitting Wu, lol)

I actually would like to see Holly again, for Wu to explain himself. She made a little impression on me with her little role.

That love spell gone wrong was SUPER DISGUSTING on all levels.

Props to Hank and Russell for selling this plot and giving it everything, he's made every Grimm fan happy!

Diana continues to prove me right, that she's nothing but an over powered toddler in a prepubescent girl's body. She's highly under developed socially so her view of the world around her is additionally twisted. I think what adds to the creepiness of her play date isn't just the malicious pain she wrought on Grossante but that on some level, she actually thought they were playing and having a fantastic time.

RE: S6E07 - Blind Love - Kathryn Wooten - 02-18-2017

(02-18-2017, 02:20 AM)rpmaluki Wrote: I'm hoping we get to see Holly again.
This episode was better than I expected. It was hilarious.

Eve really needs to move out.

Poor Grossante......not (I wish they had done better with a more concerned Renard but I guess they wanted to play the whole kidnapping as a joke. Adalind will not be impressed when/if she ever finds out).

Nick/Adalind and Monroe/Rosalee were lovely in this episode despite the spell hijinks. I felt so bad for Rosalee, being the only sane one as she watched all her friends and husband acting crazy. I loved that she saved every body (with a little help from an unwitting Wu, lol)

I actually would like to see Holly again, for Wu to explain himself. She made a little impression on me with her little role.

That love spell gone wrong was SUPER DISGUSTING on all levels.

Props to Hank and Russell for selling this plot and giving it everything, he's made every Grimm fan happy!

Diana continues to prove me right, that she's nothing but an over powered toddler in a prepubescent girl's body. She's highly under developed socially so her view of the world around her is additionally twisted. I think what adds to the creepiness of her play date isn't just the malicious pain she wrought on Grossante but that on some level, she actually thought they were playing and having a fantastic time.

lol Sean non chalant attitude..suggest he knew that soon who ever took Diana would be very sorry....and let's be fair Diana did ask several time nicely for Mr Grossante to take her home...more than 3 if I counted..so Diana has evolved, somewhat...the old Diana would have banged him about with the 1st No..Sean has rubbed off on her ...don't attack until you really need to.... I had to laugh , when Sean entered as if he came to pick up Diana from children daycare lol

(02-18-2017, 12:55 AM)izzy Wrote:
(02-17-2017, 08:27 PM)Robyn Wrote: To me, Diana asking if Juliette’s stomach hurt because she wasn’t with Nick anymore

Given this show, it is likely she is pregnant with Meisner's love child.

emember Diana express for the 1st time how she is feeling when she is sad..her stomach hurts...because I do not think Diana can cry

RE: S6E07 - Blind Love - New Guy - 02-18-2017

Hi Forum,
This was more entertaining than I expected. It was good comedy, but did little to move the plot forward. The exception was Diana. She spilled some beans about the cloth to Renard. She also put the question about what happened to Kelly directly before FrankenEve, which brought up the memory of Kelly's head in the box.
How would the expressions change in the promo photo at the start of this thread if Diana showed up at the party holding the box and asked FrankenEve what happened her Mommy. Would FrankenEve just say Juliette did it and everything be all smiles and laughter?
N G

RE: S6E07 - Blind Love - jsgrimm45 - 02-18-2017

Like the humor and felt sorry of Wu girlfriend she got a whole lot wesen in on scene. What to take away from the not so funny scenes show more on the the coming end than the humor.

Like Diana showed Sean the drawing and now has Sean interest, but didn't give away the tunnels. Also liked how she said she missed her other mommy Kelly, this may (not likely) put an end to how bad Kelly messed her up. This episode also looks like it put to rest the Nick and Diana question, looks like she has accepted Nick and her role in this new setup. Now I'll give Sean credit here he not done as of now what I thought he do try to turn Diana into his spy on Nick, of course this isn't the final say.

Interesting thing is movies and tv series get into prophecy and prophecy to work has to have key people so now we know for sure Sean is needed.

If this was a 22 episode season I could see what Diana told the LT about who killed Conrad to come up again with the last of BC members, but because it only 13 as someone said he may go live in a cave and stay will away from Sean and Diana.

Now for the thing likely to cause the most debate. We seen Nick and Adalind having some tender time together, and when the spell broke she went to Nick and he held her, if I seen it than Eve seen it also. Also noting Adalind wasn't worried about leaving Eve and Nick together at the fome, show me she trust Nick. Now it is time for Nick to trust her with the stick and the trip to Germany. Would like to see this happen soon.

Now we have to figure out why Nick and Eve haven't decided to tell the scoobies about the mirror. Sounded like Eve agreed also but what is gained in not doing it anything we can think of?

RE: S6E07 - Blind Love - syscrash - 02-18-2017

Juliette may have finished the plan. But Adalind initiated it. Adalind is the one that put the target on Nicks mom's back. Even though Adalind brought up the question about Kelly. It will not go anywhere. Too many other characters have negative experience involving nick mom.

Would have been interesting for Nick and Adalind to talk about their past. Wonder if anyone will bring up nick and Adalind's past.

RE: S6E07 - Blind Love - Robyn - 02-18-2017

Quote:Diana doesn't know what happened to Nick's mom. This sort of answers the question of why she didn't help defend against the Verrat; they must have grabbed her and removed her from the premises, possibly drugged, before they killed Kelly.
I think the show is lobbing Diana’s memory and powers from one extreme to the other depending on what the story requires.

Diana clearly recognized Adalind and Renard as her parents after not seeing them since she was 10 - 14 days old. Yet the only recollection of Meisner is in the helicopter, not from the time she remembers Adalind. Nor does she appear to remember Nick and the gang taking her from her mother. She can sense that people died in the loft and knows Meisner is dead, but can’t sense that Kelly is dead. And she can defend herself in utero but can’t prevent umpteen people from kidnapping her.

Diana wasn’t scurried away before the deadly foray at Nick’s house, she was sitting in the middle of the carnage when Juliette picked her up and took her to the car.

Diana’s conversation with Juliette suggested she believes Adalind had to go away, not that she was taken away. Is the show continuing to ignore the elephant in the room - that all the people Adalind now trusts took her daughter? Or did Kelly lie to Diana that her mother had to leave to keep her safe like she had to leave her son to keep him safe, and this is another memory Diana conveniently forgot?

The show may have created the Juliette/Diana conversation as a way to inform viewers that Juliette has feelings for Nick and her guilt over Kelly’s death. But how everyone and their dogs wouldn’t know this is beyond me. It’s as obvious as Juliette isn’t dead, just temporarily shelved until needed in S6.

I thought Diana might be playing Juliette by bringing up her involvement in Kelly’s death and her feelings for Nick. ‘Innocently’ and creatively manipulating the situation to her advantage, much like she ‘innocently’ told Renard she couldn’t tell him about the symbols and the tunnel.

Quote:Sean apparently has a poor sense of smell if he didn't notice the odor from the chloroform Grossante used on Diana (chloroform doesn't really work that way, btw).
I assumed the show simply ignored either’s ability to sense someone in the house to avoid interference with the kidnapping story.

RE: S6E07 - Blind Love - jsgrimm45 - 02-18-2017

(02-18-2017, 06:16 AM)Robyn Wrote:
Quote:Diana doesn't know what happened to Nick's mom. This sort of answers the question of why she didn't help defend against the Verrat; they must have grabbed her and removed her from the premises, possibly drugged, before they killed Kelly.
I think the show is lobbing Diana’s memory and powers from one extreme to the other depending on what the story requires.

Diana clearly recognized Adalind and Renard as her parents after not seeing them since she was 10 - 14 days old. Yet the only recollection of Meisner is in the helicopter, not from the time she remembers Adalind. Nor does she appear to remember Nick and the gang taking her from her mother. She can sense that people died in the loft and knows Meisner is dead, but can’t sense that Kelly is dead. And she can defend herself in utero but can’t prevent umpteen people from kidnapping.

Diana wasn’t scurried away before the deadly foray at Nick’s house, she was sitting in the middle of the carnage when Juliette picked her up and took her to the car.

Diana’s conversation with Juliette suggested she believes Adalind had to go away, not that she was taken away. Is the show continuing to ignore the elephant in the room - that all the people Adalind now trusts took her daughter? Or did Kelly lie to Diana that her mother had to leave to keep her safe like she had to leave her son to keep him safe, and this is another memory Diana conveniently forgot?

The show may have created the Juliette/Diana conversation as a way to inform viewers that Juliette has feelings for Nick and her guilt over Kelly’s death. But how everyone and their dogs wouldn’t know this is beyond me. It’s as obvious as Juliette isn’t dead, just temporarily shelved until needed in S6.

I thought Diana might be playing Juliette by bringing up her involvement in Kelly’s death and her feelings for Nick. ‘Innocently’ and creatively manipulating the situation to her advantage, much like she ‘innocently’ told Renard she couldn’t tell him about the symbols and the tunnel.

Quote:Sean apparently has a poor sense of smell if he didn't notice the odor from the chloroform Grossante used on Diana (chloroform doesn't really work that way, btw).
I assumed the show simply ignored either’s ability to sense someone in the house to avoid interference with the kidnapping story.
One thing we might want to add here what did Kelly tell Diana about why she was with her and not her mother? She may have as best one can to child how much danger her real Mom and Dad were in if she had stayed with them and Diana may have felt safer with Kelly because she also sense the danger. I base this on the scene at Monroe house when she was upset and Kelly entering ended the problem. We know for fact a child can feel safer sometimes with one parent than the other, maybe I should just speak for myself here, at least in my case I know this for a fact.

RE: S6E07 - Blind Love - Grimmbiest11 - 02-18-2017

(02-18-2017, 06:02 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: Like the humor and felt sorry of Wu girlfriend she got a whole lot wesen in on scene. What to take away from the not so funny scenes show more on the the coming end than the humor.

Like Diana showed Sean the drawing and now has Sean interest, but didn't give away the tunnels. Also liked how she said she missed her other mommy Kelly, this may (not likely) put an end to how bad Kelly messed her up. This episode also looks like it put to rest the Nick and Diana question, looks like she has accepted Nick and her role in this new setup. Now I'll give Sean credit here he not done as of now what I thought he do try to turn Diana into his spy on Nick, of course this isn't the final say.

Interesting thing is movies and tv series get into prophecy and prophecy to work has to have key people so now we know for sure Sean is needed.

If this was a 22 episode season I could see what Diana told the LT about who killed Conrad to come up again with the last of BC members, but because it only 13 as someone said he may go live in a cave and stay will away from Sean and Diana.

Now for the thing likely to cause the most debate. We seen Nick and Adalind having some tender time together, and when the spell broke she went to Nick and he held her, if I seen it than Eve seen it also. Also noting Adalind wasn't worried about leaving Eve and Nick together at the fome, show me she trust Nick. Now it is time for Nick to trust her with the stick and the trip to Germany. Would like to see this happen soon.

Now we have to figure out why Nick and Eve haven't decided to tell the scoobies about the mirror. Sounded like Eve agreed also but what is gained in not doing it anything we can think of?

That's the way Sean will find his way into the scoobie's graces again. He will figure out something they don't concerning the symbols on the cloth and has to warn them or intervene somehow. His slate is wiped clean

If we're expecting the writers to give a 3rd degree on all the character's pasts, how they all tried to kill each other or how they were horrible to each other at some point then we will be disappointed. The writers have shown that anyone can be absolved in this show when the need arises. It doesn't even take grovelling. They all start hanging out with each other, a word or two about the horrible past is mentioned and quickly brushed off or met with pointed silence with neither accepts nor rejects. It's inevitable Sean will be next in line to be absolved.
They did mention season 5 would be a reboot which is shop talk for there's a lot of baggage to deal with so we'd rather do a reset and then use a few things in the spirit of continuity.

RE: S6E07 - Blind Love - Robyn - 02-18-2017

(02-18-2017, 06:27 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: One thing we might want to add here what did Kelly tell Diana about why she was with her and not her mother? She may have as best one can to child how much danger her real Mom and Dad were in if she had stayed with them and Diana may have felt safer with Kelly because she also sense the danger. I base this on the scene at Monroe house when she was upset and Kelly entering ended the problem. We know for fact a child can feel safer sometimes with one parent than the other, maybe I should just speak for myself here, at least in my case I know this for a fact.
The show established Diana was capable of thwarting attacks while in utero. So if Diana, the infant, made a conscious decision she was safer with Kelly, why did she willingly go with Juliette and Kenneth or get on the helicopter? For that matter, why did she allow Meisner to take her to a safe house rather than manipulate him into taking her to Adalind? She didn’t sense safety with Adalind at the end of S4, but sensed safety with Adalind at the BC house in S5?

If Diana has the ability to sense the thoughts/feelings of others, why didn’t she tell mommy that Daddy gave her to Kelly to keep her safe and she shouldn’t be angry at him for sending her away?

js, I don’t think Diana’s erratic behavior has anything to do with the character’s motivation, it’s all about what the current story requires, as it is with all the characters. If the story required Diana to be with Renard instead of Nick and Juliette, Diana would be written as successfully obstructing Adalind’s effort to take her to the loft. If the story required Adalind to be with Renard instead of Nick, Adalind would be written as putting her daughter’s needs first, or that Renard had a way to force Adalind's compliance - depending on how the show planned the Adalind/Renard relationship to proceed.