Grimm Forum
S6E07 - Blind Love - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Episode Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Episode-Discussions)
+---- Forum: Season 6 (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-6)
+---- Thread: S6E07 - Blind Love (/Thread-S6E07-Blind-Love)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: S6E07 - Blind Love - Loona - 05-26-2017

But I as an shipper didn't enjoy it. I still ship them Nick/Juliette/Eve and Nick and Adalind is not everything! But it was a funny episode just that was the only part I didn't like.

RE: S6E07 - Blind Love - Scully1987 - 05-26-2017

I think it was a very funny episode. Special the part with Nick and Rosalee I needed to laugh. Or the part with Hank and that he was with himself in love lol

RE: S6E07 - Blind Love - rpmaluki - 05-26-2017

(05-25-2017, 05:32 PM)Tara Wrote: Someone should have gone to Kelly and soothe him, nevertheless the writers should not pull that subject into fun - it was like: Nobody will later talk about it again - but hey the matter was there.
The writers did it this way because they wouldn't bring it up again. Of all of those affected by the spell Eve seemed to hit too close to home with her feelings. It's like they wanted it said but they didn't want the awkwardness to continue beyond this episode when they worked all season trying to show the unity within the group. The feelings may be real but not enough to act on them as we saw when she spoke with Diana about her "tummy ache". Eve has chosen to live her life and let Nick/Adalind live theirs. It's sad for her but she doesn't dwell on that too long because as we see in the end, she's embraced a higher calling for herself and finds that fulfilling.

RE: S6E07 - Blind Love - MarylikesGrimm - 05-27-2017

(05-26-2017, 08:15 PM)rpmaluki Wrote: The writers did it this way because they wouldn't bring it up again. Of all of those affected by the spell Eve seemed to hit too close to home with her feelings. It's like they wanted it said but they didn't want the awkwardness to continue beyond this episode when they worked all season trying to show the unity within the group. The feelings may be real but not enough to act on them as we saw when she spoke with Diana about her "tummy ache". Eve has chosen to live her life and let Nick/Adalind live theirs. It's sad for her but she doesn't dwell on that too long because as we see in the end, she's embraced a higher calling for herself and finds that fulfilling.

Mary: Monroe admires Eve “everything you've been through. For losing Nick. For losing yourself.” Monroe is still cares about Rosalee’s feelings so that is why he tells her about Eve. Monroe thinks Nick dumped Eve but Nick thinks she dumped him. Nick wanted to kill Monroe before Eve wanted to kill Adalind (see below).
Who is Eve talking to here “[Kelly cries]
Eve: Nick, don't! God, now look what you've done”? Nick waking the baby or something Adalind just did?

http://grimm.wikia.com/wiki/Blind_Love/Transcript

Scene: Monroe makes it to Eve as she looks at the view.
Eve: Okay. I was just looking at the view. It is so—
Monroe: Beautiful, yes. But it could never hold a candle to the view of you. Oh, Eve, there's something I've never told you. I admire you so much for everything you've been through. For losing Nick. For losing yourself.
Eve: Are you all right?
Monroe: [He takes Eve's hand] Oh, my God. Do you feel that? That is the tingling of like souls. That's love.
Eve: [She forces a chuckle] Is Rosalee in her room?
Monroe: Forget her. [He puts Eve's hand over his heart] Feel my heart.
Eve: Okay, you stay right there. I'll be right back. [She walks away]

Scene: Rosalee goes to the patio to look for Monroe with Nick close behind, and Randy watching.
Rosalee: Thanks. I like your eyes too.
Nick: Ever since the first time I saw you, I knew you were special. And I knew we were meant to be.
Rosalee: "Meant to be"? What are you talking about?
Nick: Us. You and me.
Rosalee: Are you joking?
Nick: I know you must feel it too. How can you not?
Rosalee: Nick, before you say anything you're about to regret—
Nick: I love you.
Rosalee: Nick, I don't know what's going on. I don't know what's gotten into you, but please stop.
Nick: It would be easier to stop the world from turning.
Rosalee: Okay, now you're-you're starting to freak me out. I'm gonna go find Monroe. Please stay here. Nick, I mean it.
Nick: I do too. [He gets down on one knee] You're the only one in the world for me.
Rosalee: Good God! [She walks away]
Nick: Rosalee! Please!
Eve: [She comes out to the patio and sees Nick, and her eyes briefly turn bluish green] Nick.
Nick: Oh. Hi.
Eve: Thank God I found you. Thank God it's not too late. Do you feel that?
Nick: Feel what?
Eve: There's never been anyone else for me. There never will be. To think we almost threw it all away.
Nick: What? [Eve kisses him]
[Randy smiles as he watches]

Scene: Adalind leaves her room with Kelly as Monroe searches for Eve.
Adalind: Monroe...
Monroe: What? I need to talk to Eve.
Adalind: Monroe. Monroe!
Monroe: What do you want?
Adalind: You. More than I've ever wanted anything in my entire life. [She kisses Monroe]
Rosalee: [From behind Monroe] Monroe!
Monroe: It's not what it looks like.
Rosalee: Okay, what is it?
Monroe: Love. Real love. Finally.
Rosalee: What are you talking about?
Monroe: I cannot live a lie. I mean, you wouldn't want me to live a lie, would you?
Rosalee: Of course not.
Monroe: I'm in love with Eve.
Rosalee: Monroe.
Monroe: I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. But Eve is everything to me now.
Adalind: [She gasps] How dare you? [She slaps Monroe]
Monroe: You stay away from me.
Nick: [He and Eve walk up] Rosalee.
Eve: Nick!
Monroe: Eve.
Adalind: Monroe! Monroe!
Nick: [He is grabbed by Eve] What is wrong with you?
Eve: Nothing, now that we're back together.
Monroe: What do you think you're doing? You dumped her!
Nick: I did not.
Adalind: Monroe, please.
Monroe: She's mine. Now and forever.
Eve: No, no, I'm Nick's.
Adalind: She's not yours. I'm yours.
Nick: You need to back off.
Monroe: You need to back off!
[The scene shifts to Hank singing Marvin Gaye's "Let's Get It On" to himself in the mirror]
Hank: ♪ I've been really trying, baby Trying to hold back that feeling For so long ♪
[There is indistinct yelling]
Hank: ♪ And if you feel Like I feel, Henry Come on Come on Let's get it on ♪
[The scene shifts back to the hall as everyone fights over each other]
Adalind: We were meant to be together!
Monroe: No, we weren't!
Nick: Rosalee!
[Kelly cries]
Eve: Nick, don't! God, now look what you've done. It wasn't enough to steal Nick from me. It wasn't enough to have the baby that should have been ours.
Adalind: [She gasps] Back off, you crazy bitch.
[The scene shifts to Hank as there is a heavy thud]
Hank: What the hell?
Monroe: I thought you were my friend!
Nick: Rosalee, please.
Hank sighs as there is indistinct yelling in the hall]
Hank: [To his reflection] Don't you go anywhere. [He goes out to the hallway] People! People, people, people, what the hell is going on?
Rosalee: Hank, thank God. I need your help. Something terrible is happening.
Hank: No, no, no. Don't I know it. I have been interrupted in a beautiful place on a beautiful day from the one true love of my life. Do you hear me? [He sees his reflection in a mirror] You. Baby. ♪ Come on, come on, come on Stop beating round the bush ♪
Rosalee: Oh, my God. It's the Amor de Infierno. [She figures out that she wasn't affected because she didn't have the wine the night before and hurries away]
Adalind: Monroe. Monroe!
Nick: My love, please!
Eve: Nick! My love!
Nick: No! You go!
Monroe: She's mine!
Hank: [While everyone else fights, he sings to his reflection] ♪ Let's get it on ♪

Scene: Nick, Monroe, Adalind, and Eve continue to fight.
[The scene shifts for Rosalee as she gets to the bottom of the stairs]

Scene: Adalind pulls Nick away from Monroe.
[Monroe kisses Eve]
Adalind: No!

Rosalee and Randy both woge, and Primal Wu jumps at Randy, knocking him off the cliff. As he falls, a woged Adalind fights with Eve, while a woged Monroe fights with Nick. Once Randy hits the ground below, dying, the Amor de Infierno effects wear off of everyone]
Adalind: Oh, my God.
Monroe: What happened?
Eve: I don't know.
Nick: I don't feel so good.
Hank: Why was I crying? Why am I in my underwear?
Nick: Adalind.
Adalind: Nick. [She and Nick hug]
---------------------------------------

RE: S6E07 - Blind Love - brandon - 05-27-2017

I do not see anything sad about it.If Eve decided not to have a relationship or a couple, she is very well.
From when to be happy you need to get married or have a partner'.Nor to get into a convent.?
You can be happy with a career or having a clear goal in life.Because we are not like the other animals.
The step behind Eve with respect to Nick and Adalind was what Juliette did not do-in the precinct-.
Juliette was a good person but she lost everything when crossed the line.
In real life when someone does that it is no longer the same.
They want to hide something else and they ended up being murderers

RE: S6E07 - Blind Love - Juliette - 05-29-2017

The episode was great. I had to laugh often. It was funny special the part with Hank of course lol and Nick as he get down on his knees before Rosalee it was weird but funny nethertheless.

Somehow I did enjoy the short moment between Juliette/Eve and Nick even though it was just an joke a bitter sweet moment.

I was glad it was been there the part between Eve and Adalind - but pity that it wouldn't really discussed. I would liked it if it would have been in another episode alone with Eve and Adalind in the loft...but okay there wasn't many episoden left.

RE: S6E07 - Blind Love - MarylikesGrimm - 05-29-2017

(05-29-2017, 07:51 PM)Juliette Wrote: The episode was great. I had to laugh often. It was funny special the part with Hank of course lol and Nick as he get down on his knees before Rosalee it was weird but funny nethertheless.

Somehow I did enjoy the short moment between Juliette/Eve and Nick even though it was just an joke a bitter sweet moment.

I was glad it was been there the part between Eve and Adalind - but pity that it wouldn't really discussed. I would liked it if it would have been in another episode alone with Eve and Adalind in the loft...but okay there wasn't many episoden left.

Eve and Adalind are alone in the loft (kids are asleep) in Blood Magic S610.

RE: S6E07 - Blind Love - Juliette - 05-29-2017

Yes but the subject wasn't there again. That what I mean.

RE: S6E07 - Blind Love - silver - 06-25-2017

Yep, know I'm late to the party, but had to put my vote in for Hank in love with Hank as the main reason for even watching this episode!
Fan-freakin'-tastic.
Big Grin

RE: S6E07 - Blind Love - dicappatore - 06-25-2017

Let’s see:

Wu - Drank the glass with the accidental waitress Holly’s hair in it.
Nick - Got Rosalee’s hair
Monroe - Got Juliette’s
Eve - Got Nick’s
Adalind - Got Monroe’s
Rosalee passed, was pregnant

Hank took Rosalee's glass. Since no one fell for Wu, I guess Hank drank Wu’s hair concoction first, then drank his own?

Does it look right?

My question is? Whose hair was in the glass Wu drank before Holly's hair fell in?