Grimm Forum
6x07 Blind Love Sneak Peek #3 (SpoilerTV) - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Spoilers)
+---- Forum: Season 6 Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-6-Spoilers)
+---- Thread: 6x07 Blind Love Sneak Peek #3 (SpoilerTV) (/Thread-6x07-Blind-Love-Sneak-Peek-3-SpoilerTV)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

6x07 Blind Love Sneak Peek #3 (SpoilerTV) - WispyWillow - 02-16-2017

http://www.spoilertv.com/2017/01/grimm-episode-607-blind-love-press.html

RE: 6x07 Blind Love Sneak Peek #3 (SpoilerTV) - Kwu9888 - 02-16-2017

OMG how cute is this David and Bree play it beautifully can't wait for Friday. I thought Monroe and Eve were cute but this is just out of control hysterically funny

RE: 6x07 Blind Love Sneak Peek #3 (SpoilerTV) - brandon - 02-16-2017

Ja, ja. I cant wait a Nick and Rosalee.etc etc

RE: 6x07 Blind Love Sneak Peek #3 (SpoilerTV) - rpmaluki - 02-16-2017

(02-16-2017, 10:12 AM)Kwu9888 Wrote: OMG how cute is this David and Bree play it beautifully can't wait for Friday. I thought Monroe and Eve were cute but this is just out of control hysterically funny
Nope, I still think Monroe/Eve were laugh out loud funny for me. Monroe was practically spouting sonnets, he seemed to go on forever which was hilarious.

Rosalee's reaction is quite funny though.

RE: 6x07 Blind Love Sneak Peek #3 (SpoilerTV) - Hell Rell - 02-16-2017

This episode should be interesting even if just for the laughs. The hippo and the red herring have already shown me they're capable of pulling off comedy. Even if that comedy was preceded with murder.

I had a weird thought after Juliette morphed into Adalind and slept with Nick. I was thinking knowing this show they'll have Nick have a tryst with Rosalee next season in order to complete the trifecta. Then I thought Rosalee is the one woman who too precious and off-limits for that to happen. He won't be sleeping with her but it looks like they'll have some interesting scenes. Now that the show is ending, I should've known these writers just couldn't help themselves.

I'm surprised they haven't done a musical and hope I won't. Since I started lurking message boards of all my favourite shows, I've noticesd a fascination people have towards musicals and I honestly don't understand it. I remember watching Psych in the final seasons and there was a musical episode, I hated it so much and that show was stupid crazy hilarious. It was the only show that reduced me to tears from laughing so hard almost each and every episode and I remember I was bored out of my mind during that one episode and I speak as someone who owns a dvd and cd of "The sound of music".

Considering that this is the last (very short) season, it seems too much of a waste IMO, much like every other episode after the third one because of the WoW stories and the writers only dedicating five minutes out of each episode to maybe, possibly further the stick/symbols/BC plot lines. I think S5 sort of spoiled it for me because it was more serial in nature than the typical procedural format this show is known for. I guess I am having trouble adjusting back to the old system of storytelling.

RE: 6x07 Blind Love Sneak Peek #3 (SpoilerTV) - Hell Rell - 02-16-2017

I loved Psych as well and I hated that musical episode. They redeemed themselves later by having perhaps the funniest series finale I've ever seen.

I've noticed the same thing when it comes to musicals and people's fascination with them. They're even going to have a two part Flash/Supergirl crossover musical next month. I wouldn't mind if it were an extra episode but they're taking up one of the scheduled episodes they have in order to do it.

This does seem like weird timing to have this kind of episode. I remember Smallville having these type of episodes in its final season including a clearly inspired by The Hangover type of episode. One of the many reasons why that show sucked for years though I watched practically the whole thing. I would've preferred to have this episode last season. I know they're trying to be funny but I'm really not looking forward to a Juliette/Adalind catfight.

As a standalone episode I think it will be quite entertaining but I think the timing is off especially in a shortened season. It sounds like they just wanted to do something silly for Valentine's Day. I'm sure there will be several scenes posted from this episode because they should be good on their own but a distraction from the overarching story. Though, we'll probably get some brief scenes that provide forward movement in the story.

I hate, HATE two grown women fighting, especially if it's over the man because 99,99% he's not worth it. It always makes me think of those sexist scenes of women mud wrestling/fighting in wet clothing that leave nothing to the imagination. It's not about these womenhaving some dignity but about fulfilling some basic male fantasy of women debasing themselves. And television hasn't been kind in depicting women. They are either too weak, too dependent on a man, or branded sluts for having an active sexual life,or they are cold fish for daring to have a career or they are weak willed for choosing to have children, it goes on and on.

The first time these two fought, I understood and maybe even felt like it was cathartic for Juliette after everything that had happened but I cannot accept it this time around when there's literally no reason for it, I don't care that they are supposedly under a spell. This is NOT necessary. This is NOT good tv. It's demeaning and shameful especially when it seems like the writers are simply baiting the fans of both women to get a rise out of them, like they are manipulating the viewers to boost the ratings.

RE: 6x07 Blind Love Sneak Peek #3 (SpoilerTV) - brandon - 02-16-2017

I think the same, but this must be funny , like the cream smacks. In the end Eve must be set aside. I would not like a musical chapter. Although know that Giuntoli sings and seems to know how to play the guitar. In reality tv he sees it with a guitar. And appears in scene of "GRIMM"- Juliette remember-. Does not seem to agree with the cop'Nick-.

RE: 6x07 Blind Love Sneak Peek #3 (SpoilerTV) - MarylikesGrimm - 02-16-2017

(02-16-2017, 11:49 AM)rpmaluki Wrote: I hate, HATE two grown women fighting, especially if it's over the man because 99,99% he's not worth it. This is NOT good tv. It's demeaning and shameful especially when it seems like the writers are simply baiting the fans of both women to get a rise out of them, like they are manipulating the viewers to boost the ratings.

IMO first sneak peek, promo and the pictures on facebook and twitter make it seem like Eve/Juliette is one creating the potions because evil has taken her over simply like Jack the ripper to bait the fans of both women to get a rise out of them! I do not believe that is happening in the show.